Commit to get fit and lean for Jun 25, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I am very tired today:mad:, today I need to do cardio! Not sure if I will do Step blast or go for a run? It's to cold to run outside (the last few day's I am wearing my winter coat)! Maybe I will drive to the gym?

Have a great day, everyone!

Good Morning Everyone!:)

Did I miss anything yesterday? I didn't get here of course:mad:

I went for a nice run yesterday. Two days in a row without a stroller!:D The girl I run with claims that I was "sprinting" the whole way. I did notice that she was a couple of feet behind me the whole time.

I have also signed up for a 10 k race this weekend:) And b/c of it I am having my picture taken for the local paper today! ugh! Im not OVERLY thrilled about it but I felt bad saying no. So I have to get ready soon and get that over and done with.

Oh man...I was out to my inlaws yesterday evening for dinner....that was suppose to be at 6, and we didn't eat until 7:20! I was so fustrated! What is the deal with having dinner so late all the time? MY BIL ran to my inlaws house so they wouldn't put the burgers on until he got there....then we ate 45 mins AFTER that! If the burgers were going to take so long, why didn't they cook them WHILE he was running? Anyway, I sent a message to DH( he wasn't there, he was fishing) complaining about how dinner wasn't ready and I should have stayed home. While I was in the room with DS, my phone viberted and my MIL picked it up and read it!:eek: I "think" she may have knowen what I was saying but she thought that the message was FROM DH not TO DH and she said " Dave sent you a message, something about he should have stayed home" I think once she had time enough to think about it, she would have caught on. I couldn't help it, DS was tired and hungry, they had also invited my dad for dinner but he couldn't make it for the "6 o'clock" dinner so I was suppose to bring his to my house at 7 and now its 7:20, still haven't eaten, and now I need to bring my dad his dinner before I can eat my own. Not only that, my phone was in a case. Why did she take it out and read my message? She had no business doing that. I told DH today that I think his mother read it, she may have just skimmed through it though and not really "read" it. If she did and brings it up I will just tell her like it is. DS was having tantrums, the house was full of people ( always is...Im not sure whats up with that...thats the 3rd gathering since Sun) and he was hungry...so I said " I should have stayed home"

Alright...thats my rant:eek::p

Belinda** Its been warm and muggy here this week! I hope we don't get what you are getting!!

Im not sure when I will fit my workout in today. I am thinking about waiting until tonight to go for my run...but we will see what kind of day I am having with DS. I am also suppose to do a leg workout!

Lori:)

Good Morning Ladies

Today I did the kicking and punching drills from both KickMax and KPC...then followed with the Abs. Nothing High impact...I worked a double yesterday and have another one today...work tomorrow and saturday plus moving....:eek:

Belinda- What did you end up doing today?? And thank you for keeping my family in your thoughts and prayers..I really appreciate it!!! I should have turned here a long time ago! So what graduate program is your DD in? And what is her Bachelor's?

Amelia- I think it's awesome that you get DOMS in your back from KB! That is one part of my body that seems like I NEVER have doms...:confused:

Deb- Hi! Hope you had a good workout yesterday!

Cookie- I think once I get moved and settled I might invest in STS...I think at first getting all the equipment plus the expense of the series made me a little nervous....even though I know it's a great investment!

Lori- Sorry about your inlaws!! I know what you are talking about! Don't you hate being "stuck"?? Grrrrr....and i'm sure it completely throws you off too....

Trish- Have fun in NY!! Geeez I wish I was there!!

Well Mom is doing so far so good...I will find out more tomorrow night after work........

BBL

Morning

Belinda-How was your workout at the gym or did you decide to take a rest day?

Lori-OMG,how inapropriate of you MIL to even consider picking up your phone...that would make me mad as hell:mad:. I know how your feeling about being stuck at your inlaws, in a way, im glad mine don't live next door anymore....:eek:. There is less drama....and everyone needs there 'space'. Enjoy your run tonight!

Iris-Let us know how your mother is doing.Im sending her some more healing vibes. Great job with your kb mix of workouts today...thats the only time i get sore in my back...when i do KB! If i try and go heavy on my weights(like with deadlifts) i always injure myself:rolleyes:

Hey to Cookie and Trish...

Today is 4ds back and bicep then CC volume one or two...bbl

I feel good!!

workout done as planned. 4ds back and bic's then ccv2...i feel good right now,its feels good to be on track! Im also enjoying watching my kids play 'pirates' and make a mess of the living room,lol...

ok...have a good day! off to take a shower then some lunch!

Last edited:
Hi ladies,

Just a quit check in! I just got done with Step Blast:D Sorry, I don't have a lot of time for personals! Son having a great time here in Germany, mom is excusted:p LOL! Love having him here!

Amelia, nice job with your UB workout and CC today:eek: Have fun watching the kids mess up your house:eek:

Iris, nice mix of KB workouts today. Glad your mom is doing better.

Lori, nice run yesterday. Have fun today.

Big HALLOS to Trish and Cookie! Have a great workout today.

Hi to everyone that follows! I will try to be back tomorrow morning for personals.

Have a great day, everyone!

Evening Ladies,

Had a great wo with Cathe this afternoon (wow, she is so petite and really has no body fat!). The class was just as tough as the DVD. What a great time.

Belinda - Great job with SB! No need for apologies...having your son around must be great! I can't wait to meet up with my parents and brother next week:)

Lori - Wow, your stepmom really crossed the line on that. I would be really pissed (as you are!!) if mine did that...sheesh!! So, how was your photo session??

Iris - I read your Sunday post yesterday for the first time. My goodness...I'm so glad that you and your mom survived that accident. How is your mother doing? My MIL just had her second lumpectomy to remove cancer found in her left breast (the first lumpectomy was on the right). I hope your mom gets well soon. Great wo today! P.S., NY was a blast:)

Amelia - Hoorah!! Kick a$$ wo todady and big ^5s on staying on track!! After today's wo, I have new motivation. Let's see if I can follow your lead and stay on track.

Deb - How was your wo this morning?

Cookie - What wo did you do today?

Allrighty ladies, I'm headed to bed and will probably do STS D2 in the morning. G'night.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.