Commit to get fit and lean for Jun 24, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

Today I will do DM :D I did started this thread yesterday, but under another name, silly me:mad:

Iris, sorry for what you went through!

We having a great time with DS! Today it looks like we are staying close to home! I will be back for personals! I have a lot to catch up on;)

Have a great day and workout!

Hallo girls,

I just finshed Drill Max:D What a sweatfest:eek: I don't remember the last time I did the entire DVD? Great workout!

Off to the shower, than take the dogs for a nice long walk! I will be back for personals!

Have fun today! My best to all. Gotta run!

Good Morning Ladies...

Today will be S&H Bi's & Tri's :) Feeling a little bit better today (so far)

Belinda- Thank you and great job on DM today!! I can't remember the last time I did that one all the way through.

Deb- Congrats on your son's Graduation!

Trish- How do you like STS?? I am thinking "eventually" I will make the investment!! I am doing the March '0something Strong Like Bull rotation...I need to break through a plateau and I hope this rotation does it!

Cookie- Imax was killer..it's why I only got through 7 intervals...but then I was reading that being feverish can raise your heart rate........so that's probably why my HR got so dang high! You said you did Plyo yesterday?? I'm assuming that is STS? How do you like the series??

BBL!

Good Morning

Ive got some doms setting in nicely in my back! I always get some there whenever i do KB! Todays workout is 4ds legs and 'maybe' a cardio afterwards....im just gonna keep going with 4ds workouts since i can see results from it:)

Belinda-WTG on DM,enjoy your walk!

Iris-Glad to hear you feeling better...enjoy S&H!!

Debbie-Congratulations to your son!!! Im sorry your inlaws couldn't be there.

Trish-Great job on D1 yesterday....i did chest yesterday on 4ds and i kept sighing every time i had to do more pushups:confused: can't stand pushups(and lunges for that matter:rolleyes:)

Cookie-Great workout yesterday,i know what you mean about the 'enery-sucking-chair,ive got one of those here! To anwer you question from yesterday, if i drink alot of water and eat decent i can drop water weight pretty quickly. I knew i was holding alot because my belly was swelled:confused:. I try to drink about a gallon of water a day!

Lori-Whats on tabs for today?

bbl:)

Hi girls,

Cookie** My DD is in Indonesia with her graduate student program; wich is related to her thesis. She is traveling with other students and professors in conjunction with an organization known as RARE (Rare is at the forefront of helping protect rare and spectacular habitats, species and indigenous people in some of the wildest, most remote places on Earth0 How is your eating today? Yes, I got up early to get my workout in yesterday. Will try to get a workout in everyday. Sounds like you had a great leg workout yesterday.

Debbie** you pet I am gonna try get a workout in every day! How was your BBQ Sunday? DH is taking leave, starting today. Congratulations on your son’s graduation yesterday. Right now my son wants to do only day trips that can change tomorrow! LOL!

Iris** I just read the entire post from Sunday. Holy cow! You and your mom went though a lot! How is your mom doing? I will keep her and you in my prayers! WTG on keeping up with your workouts. Good for you getting your A.C.E certification !!! (((HUGS to you and your mom)))) Great job pushing though IMAX yesterday. I don’t remember the last time I did DM as is? Been a while!!

Amelia** did your BIL fix your car? I thought 'Burn the Fat,feed the Muscle' was working for you? How is WW working for you? What rotation are you doing now? Can’t keep up! WTG, on the weight loss! I am holing lot’s of water the last few days. How was your UB workout yesterday? Have fun with your leg and cardio workout!

Trish** I am spending lot’s of money on DH! Yesterday we went shopping in Bamberg/ sightseeing. We drove to the Adidas factory, I live on hour away.

Lori** sounds like we both have the same memory problems, LOL! Great runs the last few days!

I will take the dogs for a walk, than I need to cook dinner:eek: Have a great one!

Good morning girls,

I'm going to do my workout after work today. I'm doing STS 19 Chest, shoulders & tri's. Last week I took a rest week randomly from weights looking forward to starting up again.

My son and his girlfriend were smiling ear to ear after graduation. We are waiting to celebrate until August when one of my nephews will be coming to visit from Nashville TN.

Belinda - How have your been feeling? Your probably too busy to notice;) Great job with DM today.

Iris - You would love STS. Great job with S&H.

Ameilia - You have been seeing great results with 4DS!!

Trish - One more day to go. I'm getting nervous I won't get there on time:) or something will go wrong. My train arrives in Penn station at 9:35AM.

Cookie - I can't wait to try the Plyo legs workouts. Did you wait until Meso 3 to start them?

Hi Lori - You must be busy, busy. Has school ended for DD yet?

BBL, Have a nice day.

My leg workout is done! Yay:D I started to do a cardio afterwards but i was just to tired!

Belinda-BFFM was working but then it stopped? I stayed the same weight for a couple of weeks? I didn't feel comfortable eating that many calories a day anyway(2000:confused:). My BIL fixed my car saturday...yay!!!:eek: it sat in our driveway since janurary so what a relief to have it working now(it was the timming belt) Im not following any rotation in paticular...my own mix of 4ds and cardio! Im kinda following the calories that WWer's reccomends(1700, i figured wwer's about 50cals for one point plus some activity points)...no way im counting points agian:confused:. I remember fitnessfreak suggested that i eat around 1600-1700 cals a day, i will give this a go for a couple of months.

Debbie-I bet you will have some major doms tomorrow!! After taking off from weight work,i always get doms the next day!

hey to everyone that follows...later gators

Last edited:
'Evening!
Belinda, it's really interesting what your DD is studying and traveling for. One of my sons went to Indonesia a couple of years ago, and he said it was fascinating. Hot and humid though! Bet your son loves being spoiled by you. DM and dog walks - you're going to be Twiggy soon.
Amelia, I thought of you today and drank more water. Only then I'm constantly searching for a bathroom! Didn't drink a gallon, but about 80 oz. Glad the car is fixed. Who's going to repair the timing belt? Are you and your family still fishing a lot? Do you catch and release or consume? Just curious, really, about whether you clean the fish or not. Not something I've ever learned.
Iris, you would love, love, love STS. It's simply amazing. Plyo is in the third meso cycle, and I waited until them to do it. You jump on a 16 - 20" platform, do air jacks, tucks, skates, jump scisssors, lunges with high kicks, and a million other oxygen-depriving things. I definitely got stronger from doing it and can jump higher than before. Of course, still not anywhere near Cathe, but good for me. Today jumping on the step, My fingers actually grazed a beam in the ceiling, and I don't have a low ceiling. If I ever stopping munching, I'd probably look decent. But, hey, my hub still likes me anyway. Oh, I really do believe STS works the core really good. You use it so much to stabilize thru the wos. How's your mom doing?
Deb, what time do you have to leave to make it to Cathe tomorrow? You lucky girl. I'm so envious of you and Trish. We want all the details. Especially of the torture - um, I mean exercise. Do you get nervous over what to wear? Are you able to post a pic of your son from graduation?
Trish, as I mentioned to Deb, I'm so envious of you going to Cathe in Manhattan tomorrow. Please post details. What you did, wore, how many people, the pain, etc. Are you all packed for it? I'm so tired of pushups! There's a lot of them in meso one. That Cathe has a million and one ways of doing them too.
Didn't sleep well last night and was up for a few hours in the middle of the night. Did manage to get some work done then tho. Also signed up for a conference for work and made the hotel reservations to go to it also. So, while DH was sleeping, I was spending. Of course, then had a hard time getting up this am, and skipped working out. I really hate not doing it when it's planned and already in my calendar. 'Cause then I have to look at it all day as an uncompleted item. Every time I look at my phone there it was a big sign - not done lazy bones.
Any one have any of Kelly Coffey's dvds? I've thinking of getting one, yeah even after spending at 2 am. I'll need something to workout with at the hotel, right?
Lori, hope everything is good with you.
Cookie

Good evening girls,

I didn't get to workout today. I needed to do paperwork for DH which he asked me for about 2 weeks ago and I forgot:eek: Just what I wanted to do the night before I have to do a live Cathe workout:rolleyes:

I picked out an outfit to wear tomorrow. I wish I could wear spanx's (LOL). I ate a big piece of chocolate angel food cake today and look 3 mo. preg. Talk about self-sabotaging. I guess tomorrow is a new day:)

I will try and post photos of tomorrow and DS's graduation too (as soon as I figure it out).

I'm going to leave home at 8AM to catch the train. Luckly my DH's business is right next to the train station so parking is a breeze.

Have a great day tomorrow and will fill you in with any juicy details or news Cathe may have.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.