Commit to get fit and lean for Jun 22, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

I am done with MM + abs! Burned 456 cal.

Off to the shower! DS wants to go to the Regensburng today. I will be back with personals!

Have a fantastic Monday!

Good morning girls,

I'm going to take spin at the gym (next Tuesday is the last day). I'm also doing a demo for Artic water at Whole Foods today.

Belinda - How exciting the next couple of weeks will be with your son. Will your DH be around too? Way to get your workout in today:)

Cookie - Great job of using an 8in. step yesterday:)

Hi to Amelia, Lori, Trish.

Have a great day, BBL:)

Good Morning Ladies..

Today was day one of the new rotation....did S&H Chest/Back and had a great workout~

Belinda- Nice cal burn with MM! What's for dinner??? :eek:

Deb- Have a great spin class today...;)

BBL

Morning

I haven't gave much thought to what workout im doing today...definitely doing something.

Hey to everybody...just a quick check in for now...bbl!

Hola chicas,

Hope you all had a great weekend. It was another busy one with DDs. Saturday was a scheduled rest day, but Sunday ended up being one, too:eek: To make things worse, I had a little freak out....You know the Cathe/Eggland thing is coming up, right? So, I was trying to decide what to wear and had DD take some pics in my wo clothes..which I've never done. I'll just say I was a little surprised by what I saw and went on a raving mad!! Okay, not raving mad, I did go on a binge...starting @ McDonalds and ending at Uno's. By Sunday night I realized how goofy I was acting. My 19YO DD said I was acting like one of the LifeTime movie girls who have a distorted image of themselves:rolleyes:. By the end of the weekend I think she wanted to throw me out of a window...LOL. She was like...don't start complaining next week that you have to burn those calories!

So, slept in this morning but will do BM2 DBL UB premix this evening. Tomorrow will be CC but not sure which one yet.

Belinda - Sounds like you are having fun with your DS! How long is he visiting for? Great job on your wo today.

Deb - Have you decided on a new gym yet? Which rotation are you doing? I am on the last week of my rotation and haven't decided which one to do yet.

Iris - Hey there!! Glad to hear from you! How have your wos been going? I left a comment for you just last night:) Wondered if you were going to Cathe's Eggland event in NY on Thurs. Anyway, glad you are back checking in.

Amelia - What are you up to today? Nice cc wo.

Hi to Lori & Cookie.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.