Commit to get fit and lean for Jun 20, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

Today I will do cardio, not sure what yet? I am done with the 4DS rotation, not sure what I will do next week?

Tomorrow my son is coming:D , he will stay 3 weeks! I am excited! My DD is flying to Indonesia today, I am sooooo nervous :rolleyes:

Have a great Saturday!

Good Morning!

I didn't get to check in yesterday:( and I probably won't be back here until Mon. I am going into the city today with my girlfriend to meet up with a bunch of other girls for a night on the town:eek: Should be fun. I woke up early to get my run in before we leave. I think we are going to try to leave between 8-9 so I need to hit the road soon.

Belinda** When was the last time you saw your son? Its so nice when they come to visit, but so hard when they leave! Right now my SIL and her family live right next door and I can't imagine how hard it is going to be when they get posted again. DS is so use to going back and forth between to gardens.

Alright...have a good weekend and some great workouts:D I will check in when I return home!!!

Lori:)

Quickly with some personals! Yesterday it was quiet around here!:confused::p

Belinda** My bics and tris were a little sore yesterday but nothing I couldn't handle.Im hoping this round will get in there good but so far the first gave me more DOMS. Good job with your workout yesterday!!!!

Ameila** Oh my...you passed on yummy food when you were starving! Thata girl~!:D I was invited over to my SIL's last night for beef nachos but DS woke up and I couldn't go. I lay down with him and then I fell asleep! Probably a good thing!

Deb* How was your night last night??? Did you have a few drinks?

I didn't get to check in yesterday b/c DS was allllll over the place of course. Man, he can motor! He thought it would be funny yesterday to throw his ball out into the st and then run after it. I seen him running up the drive way so I chased after him, then he started running, threw the ball and then ran after it! I couldn't run fast enough to catch him b/c my sandals were flopping off of my feet:mad: Luckily enough, there wasn't a car in sight, I knew that when I got up to the end of the driveway, I can't imagine what the outcome would have been if there were a car coming:( Sad thing is...he thinks things like that are funny. He doesn't understand the danger of what he was doing and b/c he got a reaction out of me he kept going to the yard, grabbing a ball and then heading up the driveway. He FINALLY got the hint , after numerous times of me telling him "NO!" Our backyard is fenced in but not totally. I have a feeling when I get home, the whole thing will be fenced in!:) Then when I got in bed last night I started worrying about going away with DH watching him,truth his, he probably watches him better then I do!

Alright...I will check in on Mon!

Lori:)

Morning

Today is work then i will do a circuit! Im not sure what yet? maybe my own mix on the treadmill?

Belinda-so happy to hear you will be seeing your son soon! And 'good flight vibes' to your DD!

Lori-Scary about your son yesterday! Im glad there wasn't a car coming!! Have a good time with your friends! sounds fun!

ok...bbl have a good day! Its suppose to be hot here,around 95 degree's:confused:

Good afternoon girls,

Not feeling well today:( hungover. We went out with DH's friends from the gym and had so many laughs. It was fun to hang with people who share the same interest of exercising. For some reason (not even sure why) I was drinking but only had a few bites of my food. I also ate very little all day. I'm going in for a nap now so hopefully I will have energy to do something:)

Belinda - My MIL is German & FIL is Italian. Both my parents are italian. I think my DH looks more like his Mom. How fun your son is coming:) Wow, your daughter is going to Indonesia. Will you be able to workout everyday when DS is visiting?

Amelia - Wow it's hot your way:) you'll need to break out the kid's pool today:D Have fun with your circuit today!

Lori - It's great your getting to go to the city with the girls. Just don't be dumb like me and drink on an empty belly:rolleyes: Are workouts and shopping on the agenda too?

Hi to Trish & Cookie.

BBL, enjoy the rest of the day:)

Hey girls,

Today I did Cardio Fusion:p "All Step". Had a great workout. I clleaned house all day long:p I am so tried of cleaning and doing laundry:rolleyes:

I have to get up early to pick DS up from the airport. Right now he is in Atlanta. Been talking to him nostop:p

Lori, have fun tonight! Last time I saw my son was x-mas.

Amelia, have fun with your circuit workout today.

Debbie, LOL at your hangover! Poor thing! Get some rest. Your last name sound Italian.

Hi Trish and Cookie!

Have a wonderful weekend.

Last edited:
'Evening!
Lori, boy, that's scary about your son. Thank goodness you're a fast runner. Hope your DH puts up a fence. Enjoy the evening with your friends.
Belinda, you've been on a roll with the workouts. Enjoy your clean house and your son. Is your dd on vacation?
Deb, hope you're doing better now. Did you drink a lot of water today? That would probably help.
Amelia, you must have all the nice weather we don't have. It seems like it has been raining every day for the past six days. Feel like everything is wet. Did you get in the kids' pool?
Trish, how are you doing?
Slept in yesterday morning - thank you tylenol! So today was ME and 4ds-bc. Went to one of my nieces' grads party. Fun seeing rellies don't always get to see and catch up with.
Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.