Commit to get fit and lean for Jun 19, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

Yesterday I did 4DS Chest & Back plus Shoulders & Calves:D My plan is to do legs today!

I will be back with personals!

Have a great Friday!

Good morning girls,

I'm going to the gym to do a bootcamp class today. I also have to go to work. We're going out with my DH's gym friends tonight.

Have a nice day, BBL with personals:)

morning...the sun is out this morning:)

Ive got butt doms:D Im also sore in my legs somewhat...

Today is suppose to be a rest day BUT im not taking one;) im doing a CC on the treadmill. Ive got my eye on volume 6.

Trish-Great job on your Elliptical workout yesterday! Ive always heard that doing a CC on an elliptical is alot harder than a treadmill....

Belinda-Have fun with legs today! Did you ever figure out FB? I use to stay on there alot playing games....

Debbie-Enjoy your bootcamp class! When does your gym close?

Hey to Lori and Cookie

We went bowling last night with a couple of DH'es work friends...it was fun! DH and I are terrible bowlers...my daughter,on the other hand, won the first match:confused: the second match dh won because he wasn't going to let us 'girls' bet him:rolleyes:

I was proud of myself again...passed up nacho's and then mcdonalds afterwards. I stuck to my guns:D came home(and i was starving) so i munched on some carrots,celery and cauliflower with some light laughing cow cheese.

bbl

Hallo ladies,

I just finsihed 4DS legs & Triceps/ Biceps (again!)

I need to get ready for a dinner! BBL!

Hope you all have a great day!

High fives Belinda!! Great workout!

I just finished Cardio Coach volume 6...i did the first and second challenge and i was beat...wow,great workout! Those hills in the first challenge really got my already-sore-legs good! 45mins alltogether....

have a great day!

Hallo fit ladies,:p

Cookie fantastic job with pylo legs yesterday.. I love smoothies!

Amelia I like your mix of leg workout, nice! I do that a lot, turning my HR monitor off. Did you paint your living room yesterday? Nice job on your DOMS. No, I never figured FB out, just don’t get it, how some people have something in common with someone and nothing shows up I their info? What do they have in common? I don’t see it?! LOL! I have very little time the last few days, I haven’t checked out the games yet on FB! WTG, on passing up the nachos yesterday.. Glad you had fun bowling. We used to go bowling a lot when the kids were home. High fives back to you, girl! You did a fantastic job with CCV6, that one is tough! I was out of breath the other day doing that one.

Lori sorry for not getting enough sleep this days. Nice job sticking with STS. How are your biceps & triceps today?

Trish fantastic job with CC8 yesterday. LOL! On posting late

Debbie LOL! Yah, I hang out on FB way to much. It’s all new to me! Are you gonna post the pic. your son on FB? Your last name sounds Italian? Sounds like you have the same weather we have, cold and rainy. Have fun with your bootcamp workout today.

Hope I didn't miss anyone! If I did I am sorry, I am tried:rolleyes:

I will be back tomorrow. Hit the bed soom! Later ladies!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.