Commit to get fit and lean for Jun 17, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

I will do UB today, maybe some cardio:eek:
BBL to report my wokout!

Amelia why are some people on FB show up as Mutual Friends some are Friends? How do I do that? I can’t figure it out?

Have a great one!

Good Morning!:)

How is everyone? I see you missed me yesterday??? hehe! I got here for a short period and got to check in to one thread and that was it:( Thats all DS was allowing myself to do!:confused:

We went for a 16 k run in the morning, play date after lunch, grocery store, little walk, bedtime and then I did disc 13 of STS.Im not sore today though. The workout was definitly different from the other STS workouts. DS loves going for a walk in the wagon, Im thinking after work tonight I will take him for another one. He hops in all by himself and wants me to pull him around town:) He can be cute when he wants to be;):p

Belinda** I havent' done S&H legs in a while. Are you sore??? I was thinking about doing legs last night and having it over with for the week but I knew I would be sore again...and I spent most of last week sore b/c of the little bit of leg work in MM.:confused:
Mutal friends are friends that you have in common with the persons profile you are looking at. I don't think I have very many people on here as my friend but if I did, you could go to my profile and then in the corner there would be the friends that you and I have in common, like if Ameila was both of our friends. If you want to add me you can find me "Lori Ann Hart"

Ameila** So you got those carpets cleaned???? I remember the days of cleaning carpets and boy what a difference it made!

Trish** Good job with the workouts! Were your legs sore yesterday morning???

Deb** You got it right, I was busy chasing DS around. I have to work today and tomorrow though, so my legs are more relaxed...imagine, going to work to get a break:eek:

Cookie** What are your plans for today???

Alright, I hope I didn't miss anyone.I should get my butt in gear, Im not really sure how far I am running today but i do need to be back here by 7:15 or shortly after. I haven't even gotten DS's bag ready for the sitter yet! Only takes a few mins but I usually have that done the night before.

I will bbl
Lori:)

Good morning Lori and all who follows,

Lori, I will look you up on FB:D but how do I add nutual friends on FB?

I will be back with personals!

I ddi CCV6:p:eek: Holy Crap!

gotta run!

Hey Girls!

I am at work now...enjoying another cup of java:) My run was o.k. Not as good as some of my other runs. My knees were both aching...I think it is time for a rest day...or an active rest day.:) Maybe I will do some KB'ing tomorrow?

Belinda** What do you mean about adding mutual friends? It will only show if you and the persons profile you are looking at have mutual friends. If you don't have any friends in common with that person, then it won't show anything.
I have to do some CC's before I do my race next month. I want to do a little better on my time.

I will bbl!
Lori:)

Good morning girls,

I have a busy day today at work so I'm going to take a rest day:) I will add you guys to facebook, do you have Cathe as a friend?

I just received a phone call asking if I could come help at Senior picnic at the park today. I think my son will be pretty surprised to see me there:eek: I used to volunteer a lot when the boys were younger so if will be fun to see his classmates all grown-up:eek: Work will have to wait:)

Belinda - CC6 my favorite:D I will try and find you on facebook.

Lori - Your days are so busy when it's your day off. I can see why you like to work:) What will you do when DS is all grown-up . . . maybe grandchildren by then:eek: It sounds like you had a great run yesterday!

Hi to Amelia, Trish & Cookie.

Have a nice day, BBL:)

Morning

mmmmm,coffee! I can't believe i slept until 9:15:confused:

Today is some kind of workout.... im still trying to wake up!

Belinda-Lori is right! You can't make Mutual friends , they are friends you have in common with other friends. If you want to add them just click on them and send a friend request!!! Does that make sense? I know,it can be confusing! I hardly ever go on my FB account anymore. What UB workout are you doing today? I

Lori-Great run!!!! I think i will do some kickbox tomorrow as well! I love that 4ds KB! I managed to get half of my living room's carpet cleaned...it took me all day to it:confused: I may start on it today but i will have to get my workout over with shortly. I plan on painting my living room soon too! So cute about your little boy getting in the wagon,there so cute at that age! My DS(4) is home with me today,his sister went to visit her aunt for the day. She offered for him to go too but he said 'uh-uh im staying with mommie" .....:Dmade me feel good!

Hey to Trish,Debbie and Cookie!

i will bbl....

ETA- Hey Debbie,i knew when i hit that reply button you would have already posted,LOL! Enjoy your rest day and time at the park!!!

ok,workout done!!! BM2 all step combo's then some abb work! burned 439 cals in total....i added risers to add intensity and boy did it:confused:. I need to grab some lunch then tackle some laundry. Have a wonderful day!

Hi girls,

I just finshed 4DS biceps & triceps, plus medicine ball abs from STS! I am wiped today!

Off to the shower! I will be back!

Hi girls,

I finally have time for personals!

Debbie you checked in late yesterday, lol! Skype is free! http://www.skype.com/download/skype/windows/ and the best part I can see my kids while I talk to them. It’s awesome!

Lori I am impressed with your workout this morning. High fives, girl! That’s a lot of miles! I checked you out on FB; your son is so cute! I thought you live in Canada? Have to admit my legs were sore this morning. I am sitting on my coach, and don’t want to move! I am still confused with FB, I do get what you are saying, but shouldn’t you and Amelia be my mutual friends? We do share the same interest, right? I also see families, my family doesn’t show, don’t get it? Have to wait until Sunday when son is here, lol!

Debbie, of course I have Cathe as my friend. CC V 6 is tough, I loved every minute! Enjoy your rest day and volunteering. I will PM you!

Amelia you and Sean are common friends, I love CC’s too? No, I don’t get it! Terrific job on BM 2 today. Love that one.

Trish what are your plans today?

I will be back tomorrow! Good night!

'Evening!
The weather here was just about perfect. Eighties and low humidity. I was even able to flatiron my hair and have it look like it had a style instead of a frizz ball.
Belinda, you sure sound like you're having fun with FB. We use Skype to chat with my son in Shanghai. It was so inexpensive to use.
Amelia, your son is sweet. 4's a great age. Glad you're enjoying kickbox. That and plyo are my fav cardio. Carpet cleaning is hard work.
Lori, your son is so cute with the wagon! 16K wow! And then you were thinking of doing legs?!!
Deb, how was the picnic? I like to see my sons' friends as they grow up too. Good that you were able to go. You and Amelia are making me think of doing kb tomorrow morning.
Trish, how was your day? And your eating? Mine was good until this evening. Then at a celebration I hosted I started eating a few chocolate Italian cookies. Came home and ate a lot of strawberries, and then was too full to eat dinner. Used to wish I was Italian 'cause the pastries are so good.
Today was a rest day. Was up again in the night and got home too late to do wo. So off to Tylenol Land.
Cookie

Hey there girls,

I guess I am the late checker-inner tonight! My hamstrings are super sore from yesterday's PLB...I am working my way back up to my normal weight and it is really getting in there good right now. Today's wo was SS UB premix. Didn't really burn too much, but let's see if I have any DOMs in the morning.

Belinda - You guys are making me want to use my FB account. I set one up a while ago to test something for work and have gotten friend requests but haven't accepted any. I actually got one from my ex-fiance which freaked me out and made me not want to use FB at all! But, now I want to be-friend you guys, too;) I'll have to think that over. Good job on your wo today!

Lori - Yes, we missed you yesterday!! Hope you and Rylan had a fun day out. With all the running around y'all did, did he sleep in late? That's usually what happens with my little ones. Hope your knees are feeling better tomorrow.

Amelia - The Mari Winsor wos that Cookie offered are just the ones I was going to suggest:D. They are not strenous, but work you good. I'm not crazy about the upper body wo, but the ab and lower body ones are really good. Great job on the cal burn today.

Deb - How was the senior picnic today? Was your son surprised? Did you make a decision on a gym yet?

Cookie - My eating was better today than yesterday. No cheats, except I think I am eating too much fruit. I find it so hard to resist juicy peaches and plums. I ate 4 today:confused:, plus a cup of cherries. I'm trying to keep my carbs under 150 for the next 10 days, but all of this good fruit is not helping me. I am with you on the Italian pastries...Yummy!

Allrighty girls, I am off to bed and up for a CC wo in the morning. Toodles.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.