Commit to get fit and lean for Jun 15, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
HI and good morning ladies,

I am back:D We had a wonderful time in Garmish. Yesterday DH and I went to the gym at the resort. I did CCV5 burned 854 cal. I sprinted 7.5:p That one kicked my butt.

I will be back for persoanls.

Hi girls,

I am back!

DH and I went on a marriage retreat studies this weekend. We had a blast. The Army paid for everything. I am glad the Army is doing this, with all the deployment and separations families are facing these days. I got a lot of books to read.

Debbie, the doctor didn’t give me any guaranties on improvements after surgery!

Cookie, I hope this one will be my last sinus surgery. The Army has been celebrating the Army’s birthday since 234 years. All the services are celebrating their b-day. I finally finished reading Marley & Me, I was crying like a little baby. I am a slow reader, lol! WTG, on BM2 and your dog walk.

Amelia, you have water gain. Glad you husband figured it out.

I will do 4DS biceps & triceps today, never did it on Friday:rolleyes:

Have a great day and workout! bbL!

Good Morning!

Todays plan is to wash some clothes and to clean up a bit. I plan on getting out my carpet cleaning machine and start on the living room this week...perhaps tomorrow!

I liked doing CC yesterday so i will do another one today....maybe CC V 5. I will also do some abb work since i skipped it yesterday! Ive been doing the 4ds series for about 7 weeks now so im changing it up this week! Im doing PH upper body twice and PH LB once. My legs are leaning out so working them once a week with heavy weights is the key along with the running....

Belinda-Glad your back from your vacation! Sounds like you had a lovely time!!!

Cookie-What great compliments from your Ds friends!! My library is also apart of a larger system...its the 'evergreen pines library system' is that the library you use too? Great job with BM2 and your 4miles walk yesterday! I need to start walking the dog agian in the afternoon...

Hey to everybody...bbl

Good Morning Girls,

What a crazy weekend! It was non-stop with dance & swim lessons, playdates and then friends over for a BBQ yesterday evening. I got in a wo on Saturday (ME UB premix) but didn't make it on Sunday:confused: After missing yesterday's wo, I had the nerve to oversleep and miss PLB! So, with the little time I had, I did a 40-minute fat-burning pilates wo. Didn't burn much I'm sure but at least I got up. Oh and I'm down another 2 pounds from last week:D I am .8 pounds from my goal, so it's time to set a new one;)

Belinda - Great job on your CC5 wo and calorie burn!!! I wish I could get numbers like that. I think the most I got out of CC5 is 500 or so. The marriage retreat sounds fun! DH and I could definitely use something like that. Have you scheduled your surgery yet? Will DH keep us informed:)?

Amelia - Wow, I didn't realize you were doing a 7 week rotation with 4DS!! That's awesome! What results did you see from it? I haven't done any 4DS in a while. I hope it is in my next rotation. Do you ever do any pilates or yoga? it is supposed to be good for leaning out muscles.

Hey to Lori, Cookie and Deb.

BBL

'Evening!
My evening was postponed! I'm relieved. So I wanted to see how my friends are. Hey, the sun is still up and I'm posting...
Belinda, 234 candles would definitely cause a fire hazard. That's wonderful that they celebrate. A marriage retreat? What do you do? Or shouldn't I ask. I cried with that book too! That's also my dog's name, but we named her before the book came out. What books did you get? I'm always looking for a good one.
Where'd Lori run off to?
Amelia, how was the water park? Can you come over here and help with my housecleaning? We don't have the same library system, but very similar idea. Have you read a book with a title something like Next Thing on Her List? It was a fast enjoyable read. On the way home from a WW mtg, there's an accident and a girl finds the victim's life list. Sounds depressing but it isn't at all. Entertaining. Did you create your own rotation? Sounds very tough.
Trish, you're so close to your goal! Congrats. What rotation are you doing? Lately 4ds lis is one of my favs. Even did it again this morning. Do you enjoy yoga? I often feel like I need to do more. Did Ellen Barrett's a few times and should pull it out again.
Deb, how's the sauce? It sounded wonderful. Do most of your family members live near you? I've noticed that you mention often getting together with your DM and MIL. How wonderful.
Well, was worried about a meeting today so woke up at 2:30. Like that does anything to help the mtg. Anyway used it as an opportunity to get some more paperwork done.
Did 4ds lis cardio again today. After all that paperwork didn't leave myself enough time for a longer workout. Off to cook dinner.
Cookie

Good evening girls,

This week is a busy week for me. I need to make sure my men's displays are all set-up and stockrooms are empty in time for Father's Day. I decided to just do cardio this week and take a rest week from weights. I'll be lifting a lot of boxes:)

I told my DH that the stores are very quiet, and I'm gaging when I see more people in the stores that is when the recession will be over.

Belinda - Sounds like your weekend was fun:) You even were able to work out too!

Amelia - I didn't realize you had been doing 4DS for 7 weeks, great job!!

Trish - Sounds like you had a crazy weekend. Send some of that weight loss my way . . . seems like my scale is going in the wrong direction. It must be broken:eek:

Cookie - You beat me to the check-in today. Your job sounds so stressful. Great compliment from DS's friend:) My sauce came out good now I have enough for 4 Sunday's. My inlaws live about 5 miles and my Mom lives about 45 minutes away. I wish I could see my Mom more she's all alone since my stepdad died a few years ago.

Lori - Is today your day off from work?

Good night everyone, sweet dreams:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.