Commit to get fit and lean for Jun 11, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning girls,

Sorry I was MIA yesterday, had my ENT appointment in Landstuhl yesterday. No workout yesterday:( I will explain everything later! I have to get ready for a gratduation and a ceremony (today is the Army's b-day). I will be back for persoanls, hope I can catch up!LOL!

Have a great day and workout! I will workout today:D

Good Morning!

I am up early to get a run in before everyone else wakes up!:) Its only 6:25 so if I can be outta here in the next 10 mins, then I will be back in time for DH to get to work. Its a really nice morning here and I did take a rest day so I am hoping for lots of energy!

Belinda** Have a good morning!

Ameila** Good job with the workout yesterday! Very impressive;) I hope DH gets the full time job...that would be awesome and a great way to get outta there!

Deb** I don't think we should expect boys/men to remember anything;) Atleast not in my house anyway. DH seems to remember things for other people but not for me. Oh well! No point in complaining!

Trish** Woo Hoo on the lose pants! Mine don't get lose anymore:eek: HA! After I had DS they kept getting bigger and bigger so much so that I threw alot out. Then I gained back about 5-7 lbs and thats where I stayed. I didn't realize how small I was until I look back at the pics. I also love going to work late, the day goes by so fast.

Alright, I should get moving! If I leave now I should be back by 8'ish. I have a big do for DH's b-day today so I need to get my butt in gear!

Lori:)

Good morning girls,

I'm going to the gym to take a spin class. Just computer work for me today at home. I found out a few of the instructors maybe going to a gym I was considering joining:)

It's raining here not sure what DS & friends will do for pictures tonight:( I offered to have them come here, but I have a feeling they'll want to do it at a girl's house. I feel bad for the girls maybe it will clear up before prom.

Belinda - Have fun at graduation ceremony today:). Let's us know how it went yesterday.

Lori - It sounds like you have a busy day, way to get your workout in 1st. Have fun with DH's birthday plans.

Trish - Great job with the loose clothing:) Looks like you were able to do a big workout yesterday.

Amelia - I hope your water situation is better today. Good luck with DH getting the job, sounds like he's doing all the right things.

Cookie - You must be busy with work this week:( It seems like companies are expecting more work from employees but not more money!

Have a great day everyone, BBL!

Hi girls,

DH and I went to Landstuhl Regional Medical Center(the only big military hospital in Europa) yesterday. We hit a Stau (traffic jam from hell) getting back. We left our house at 5 a.m and didn’t get home until 10 p.m. It took us over 6 hours getting home. I was too tired to post last night. I saw a ENT doctor yesterday, I need surgery again on my sinus:rolleyes: I didn't see that one coming.

Debbie and Lori, have fun with your workouts today!

I will be back with persoanls!

Morning my 'committing comrades'

Today is 4ds legs and i may squeeze in some kickbox afterwards...if my legs will allow it:confused:Ive got some doms from yesterdays workout:D feels pretty good...

I was up until 2am last night drying clothes....i went to wash about 5loads at the laundry mat and dumb me didn't consider the amount of time it takes to dry them here at home:rolleyes: anyhoot..we now have clean clothes. Hopefully we will have water by this afternoon.

****Question***Do you guys think it would be inappropriate of me to ask the landlord for a reimbursement of what ive spent on laundry and water the past 6days? She a tighta$$ and it may cause her to have a heart attack if i ask. DH said to just let it go because we won't be here much longer and why make her mad. Rent is due friday too...i think we shouldn't have to pay the full amount:mad: SHE wouldn't go this long without water...today is the SIXTH day....

Debbie,glad to hear you were able to find someone that could make the corsage...how was your leg workout yesterday? Got Doms?

Belinda-let us know how your doctors appt went yesterday! Have a great time at the ceremony....

Lori-How was your run this morning? Happy Birthday to your DH.....

Trish-Awesome job on your CC yesterday morning...7.5miles is fantastic!!! Im lucky to get in around 4miles,LOL. WTG on the loose pants...thats always so motivating....

Cookie-How are things with you? Im sure your a busy bee lately....

Hi girls,

DH and I went to Landstuhl Regional Medical Center(the only big military hospital in Europa) yesterday. We hit a Stau (traffic jam from hell) getting back. We left our house at 5 a.m and didn’t get home until 10 p.m. It took us over 6 hours getting home. I was too tired to post last night. I saw a ENT doctor yesterday, I need surgery again on my sinus:rolleyes: I didn't see that one coming.

Debbie and Lori, have fun with your workouts today!

I will be back with persoanls!

Surgery agian? Oh no:( why didnt the last surgery work or is this normal procedure? Im sorry to hear that Belinda...When is your surgery?

Morning Ladies,

Boy is my tail dragging today. I got to sleep early @ 10:00 for my wo this morning cuz I knew it was going to be a killer. But then DD got up to use the bathroom @ 11:30 and then thunderstorms woke me up at 3:30. I laid in the bed until 4:15 (listening to DH snore) and finally got up @ 4:15. I still kicked a$$ in my wo, Drill Max, and burned 702 calories, but now I want to fall asleep at my desk:confused: What am I to do??:)

Belinda - Although I hate the idea of you having yet another surgery if it will cure what's ailing you, then lets do it. (Of course, I'm not doing anything, but you know what I mean;)!!) Traffic sucks!! I have to deal with it on days that I drive to work...so much of my life has been wasted just sitting in a car. Are you planning a wo today or to get some rest?

Lori - How was your run? Was your energy up? What's the weather like there these days? I love getting up early when the rest of the world is snoozing. It's the best feeling! I don't take a lot of pics (I'm usually the pic taker), but I would love to do a comparison. That may be a little goal of mine for the summer....get some pics of ME!!

Amelia - I have to say that I think I would ask for a reimbursement. Your family has REALLY been put out by this and from what I can tell, it's not the first time, right? She should be more than willing to discount the rent for next month or at a minimum, reimburse you for your expenses. Now, if the poor woman may have a heart attack, well, that's another story....Great job on the DOMs;) Enjoy 4DS Legs & kickboxing.

Cookie - Missed you yesterday...hope you're hanging in.

BBL

Hi girls,

I am done with 4DS KB warm up +heavy legs/core + 4DS shoulders/calves. I am not gonna do any cardio today, because DH and I will go to Garmish Partenkichen tomorrow morning. We will stay in Garmisch until Sunday:p:eek: I will do 4DS bi + triceps tomorrow at 6 a.m:p I also will bring my ipod, I need my CC:p:p

We are staying in this resort:eek:

http://www.edelweisslodgeandresort.com/album/album.php#
http://www.edelweisslodgeandresort.com/highlights.html

I will shower and get dinner ready! bbL!

BEAUTIFUL RESORT BELINDA...i just checked it out. You guys enjoy yourselves. WTG on your workout!

I am back with personals:eek:

Not sure when I have the 2nd surgery done:eek: WTH! I just had surgery:rolleyes: It wasn't the doctor's fault, it's my sinus that

Trish and Debbie, hope you two have fun in NY. That is exciting! WTG on DM this morning, you are on fire! Nice cal burner.

Debbie LOL about a whole website of Cathe stalkers! You are right about that!

Amelia I can’t believe you still don’t have any water. Glad you getting your workouts in.Nice cal. burn yesterday. Great job with your leg workout today. The resort belongs to the military, lol! It’s very nice!

Lori hope you had a relaxing day yesterday. Happy b-day to your DH.

Debbie did you pick up corsage today? Glad you still got one. Nice leg workout yesterday, girl. Have fun with your spinning today.

WOW! Trish you go girl on your run yesterday. Nice job on losing inches.

Cookie** we miss you, girl! Hope all is well!

workout done...4ds legs then KB(modified of course:confused:,my HR was @ 180bpm:eek: at one point)

have a great day girls!

Good afternoon girls,

Spinning was fun today just too humid in the room.

I went to Walmart's after the gym had a full cart and stopped to look at Father's Day cards. I turned around and my cart was missing, looked for it for 20 min., run into a neighbor and tell her that I was looking for my cart a few minutes later a man comes asking if I'm Debbie and here's my cart. The strange thing was he gave me his business card (Toyota car dealer) and he said he overheard me telling my neighbor about my missing cart.

What was creepy was he knew my name and he said he found the cart on the other side of the store from where I was telling my neighbor. Maybe he's trying to sell cars in Walmart:confused:

Belinda - Did they say how much of an improvement you will have after the operation? Your having a rough year:( 6 hours of traffic:mad: Great job in getting your workout in you must be so tired after yesterday. Wow!! The resort is beautiful, can I come!

Amelia - I think you should try and ask your landlord. I'm sure if you say something like "Is there anyway you could take money off my rent for the unexpected money I put out . . . " I hope you had fun with legs today, mine feel tight but no DOMS yet.

Trish - Great job in getting your workout in so early with little sleep:)

Waiting for the rain to slow down and going to get the corsage.

Hi girls,

The reason I need another surgery is the tissue that they repaired in my sinus grew back together again. I feel like I have a constant cold. The bleeding and the pressure in my head stopped. Since it is likely a simpler procedure (fingers crossed!) it will be an outpatient, so I and my DH will have surgeries the same day. My DH will have some repairs done to his not so good septum (he had his septum repair done last Nov.in Weiden), his is an outpatient.. He wants to put splints in my nostril this time; I guess it will prevent the tissue to grow back so quickly. I am back on antibiotics; I don’t think it will make a difference. It didn’t workout before, I ate them like candy. I am not sure when DH and I will decide to get surgery? My son is coming soon and I will enjoy my time with him and DH. I am not looking forward to another surgery so soon. I am not blaming the ENT doctor in Regensburg, I still think they where fantastic. It’s my sinus, not the doctors! Even the military ENT doctor in Landstuhl can’t guarantee me that this is my last surgery on my sinus. Yesterday I took my last dose of cortisone; today my left nostril is getting stuffed again. Shouldn’t I be feeling great?

Amelia, WTG, on your workout! I hope you will get water today. That’s sucks; you stayed up so late drying laundry. Happy you have clean clothes!

Debbie, WTG, on your workout as well! That is strange! The length they go, hah? That is wired!

Lori, how was your run today?

I will be back tomorrow morning! Have a great day!

'Evening!
Belinda, wow, more surgery! Whenever you decide to do it, I sincerely hope it is the last one. That's great you're off to a resort. I'm envious. Didn't know the Army celebrates a birthday.
Lori, happy birthday to your dh. Hey, he shares the day with the US Army! Doing anything special for him?
Amelia, did you get your water situation fixed yet? I definitely do not believe you should pay the full amount of rent. It may be what she needs to realize she needs to take care of her tenants.
Deb, did the weather hold off? And did you get photos? Males just don't plan much in advance do they? I may overdue it at times. Had a hair appt this evening, and booked my summer ones already. Especially wanted to be sure to get my daughter and I scheduled for the day before my son's wedding. Hey, I saw your photo on Cathe's RT slide show that comes up on the main web page. I was thinking, there's my friend Debb! Almost like I had a celebrity spotting.
Trish, you're inspiring me to be better with my eating. It's been a disaster lately. Don't know how I can eat so clean for quite a while, and then not fall off the wagon but jump right off.
Did sts 8 yesterday and kickbox today. Since I haven't been sleeping well at night, I've been reading a bit more. Picked up a book at the library and really enjoyed it. Well, imagine my surprise when the main page opened, and there's the author as a Cathe success story - Shauna Reid. She wrote, the Amazing Adventures of Dietgirl. It's about how she lost 175 lbs. Entertaining and enjoyable. This week I've had meetings and meetings and meetings. Tons of paperwork too. I'm off to the couch to crash.
Sleep well.
Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.