COMMIT TO GET FIT AND LEAN FOR JULY 6, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Last night I did M1 D 10 (chest, shoulder & biceps) Today I will do cardio.

Had a busy day yesterday:rolleyes: I will take it easy today.

Enjoy your day and workout. BBL!

Hallo girls,

I went for a short 40 min run this morning. I burned 389 cal. I still have to work my abs. I couldn't go for a longer run, my washer is broken. I am waiting for someone to come and fix it:D or bring me a new one!

Yesterday my DH bought me a bicycle, it will get delivered Monday.;)

I will be back.

Morning!
Belinda, a new bike and 90+ degree weather! ^5 on meeting Gary Sinise. Did you get any photos?
Amelia, my kids enjoyed the pool and I learned a lot about chemistry when they were young from it. We no longer have it probably b/c I complained so much about it. It's a shame since my dd would certainly enjoy it and it is hot here.
Helene, I thought of you and the water park. Was wondering if you moved in yet? With this weather it is a thought.
Trish, I love your day, I think it was Saturday - shopping, wo, nap! You know how to live.
Licia, how old is your great nephew? I have one gn and a gniece. They both turned one recently. Would like to see the photo with the wolf.
Lori, that was considerate of your bil to reciprocate for your sitting. Some tris you can split up into a relay - one do the swim, another the bike, and the third do the run. Wish I was a better swimmer, I can bike and run tho.
Iris, you sound so enthused about your job and the Savage diet! So what kind of cake did your gm make?
Deb, what were you doing to keep getting free drinks???? I bet hte stores are busy - people getting free air conditioning.
Had a hectic weekend, tried to catch up the other night but couldn't get on. Let's see, did 40/20 and GS BSB yesterday. May try a kickbox one this morning. Also have to go find that website Helene posted with the Navy method. Want to check that out finally, but there's driver's ed, recycling, work.
Cookie

Good Morning!:) (I think)

Terrible...terrible sleep! DS never use to wake up but now we can't even check on him before bedtime and he wakes up?:mad: I had to go back to work last night and by the time I got home it was almost 1 a.m. Then DS wakes up but doesn't go right back to sleep....all he does is toss and turn! We played musical beds for a while and the last time I saw the clock it was almost 3!:mad::mad: I am gonna be so sleepy later!

Belinda** Good job with your workout this a.m. Hopefully you can get the washer fixed....unless its really old and you want a new one!:p

Cookie** It can be broken up into a relay as well. It was funny b/c that was our first plan but then of course I blurted out "why not just do it all" LOL My friend said that she always said she was never wearing a bike helmet:p! Now she has to go buy one!

I'm not to sure what I am doing for a workout. I was considering a circuit...then I thought about 20mins on the TM and then 4DSBC. I don't really have to be at work at a certain time but Tues are normally our busier day so I should try to be there by 10. If I workout from 8-9 I should be able to pull it off!

I will bbl!

Lori:)

Good Morning Ladies

Today is just Back and Biceps from GS.....I did the workouts from the Savage program, but it's not the same.....so I'll follow their cardio program, but not the weights. Gotta have Cathe!

I've been kinda pissy the past few days....now I know why....lol I feel much better today! I wasn't expecting TOM quite this early, but it's only a few days....whatever!

Cookie- Hallo there, nice workouts yesterday! Sorry your weekend was so hectic.....did you go back to work yesterday?? It was just a chocolate cake my grandmother made, the best one in the world! :D Someday I might be worthy of even taking a crack at it....lol

Belinda- Enjoy your new bike!

Lori- Sorry your DH pissed you off. :confused: All you girls must wonder what goes through there minds sometimes..................lol

Ok BBL

Back again! Still waiting for DS to wake up! And he hates being rushed so its gonna take forever to get to work today!:confused:

My workout was 3 miles on the TM, 4DSBC and 2 seg of 4DS legs.

Iris** I wouldn't be able to do weights on my own either...love cathe to much. Probably one of the things that concerns me about being a PT! I would probably rather say to the client..."here..do this dvd and let me know when your done!";) I tell ya...men are tools!

I will bbl! DS is awake now and doesn't want to go to preschool!:confused:

Lori:)

Morning girls

Not sure what workout im doing today, i took it easy yesterday and just walked the dog for 30mins last night.

Belinda-Hope your washer is fixed soon, nice run today.

Lori-Hopefully you can get in a nap later, nice workout today!

Iris-At least your TOM is here and you can get it over with...mine should be any day now..wish it would hurry up:confused:.

Cookie-So far we have managed to get the water in the pool blue, but its still cloudy. Were going to test the water again today then call the chemical people. Busy day ahead of you! Have a good one!

I will catch up with you all later...

Decided on doing legs. Did the legs only premix in NYC(kelly meyer) then floor work in L&G. Good workout. I plan on walking the dog again tonight.

Later gators

Afternoon Ladies,

So, my first post started off really pleasant, but then I lost it and now I'm in annoyed mode!! LOL! No wo for me yesterday. Just never got around to it and then stayed up way too late getting bags/lunches prepped for summer camp and, of course, ironing:D I ended up doing 30 mins on the ellitpical, iClimb 33 (334 cals, 4.09 mi). If I don't get to PLB this evening, I will definitely get it in in the AM.

Belinda - Nice wos yesterday and today! I've been wondering when I will attempt STS again (you know I've never actually completed the whole rotation!). Maybe in the fall.

Cookie - Saturday was so wonderful. I felt like I made great use of every minute of the day;) Sounds like you had a rough weekend. Did you end up doing kb this morning? Would love to do KPC one day soon. It's been so long.

Lori - Sorry about your terrible night:( ^5 on getting your wo in on little sleep though. I had a similar problem with my little one this morning. She didn't want to go to camp and put on quite a show (crying, screaming, etc.). This is a first for her so she really threw me for a loop. There are a lot of male couselors there when I am dropping her off and they just don't know how to do a good transfer from mother to counselor. They are all like, "Olivia, let's go play soccer." She could care less! Hope DS went a little bit smoother.

Amelia - Glad the water is blue again. Is it safe to swim in while it's cloudy? ^5 on your wos;)

Hope everyone else is having a good day!

Hi girls,

It looks like today will be JM Yoga Meltdown. I took today & tomorrow off from work because we're waiting for a new product to ship to the stores.

I am so drained right now. I had a huge fight with older DS. I went to the doctor for my hip, he thinks it's inflamed and order antibiotics and wants me to take it easy for 2 weeks. There was just one thing on x-ray he wanted to check with the technician and will call me back. For a few years I have what I thought was a hernia by my belly button, but I thought might be getting worse. The Dr. said I will need surgery to repair it before I end up at the ER. I would prefer to wait until January but I may have to get it done in August:( Soon, I'm off to the eye doctor, haven't seen once since grade school:eek:

On the bright side I have air conditioning & it's 104 degrees outside today:) We need Cathe to add a sweaty smile:D

Belinda - A new bicycle and it isn't even Christmas:) New bikes always remind me of Christmas. Is it for outdoors?

Cookie - I holding out on the operation until I hear if I'm in the roadtrip:) You had a busy weekend but did manage some good workouts.

Lori - The girl who used to run the running group I went to last year tried tri's but decided she preferred marathons. How does DS like preschool?

Iris - I bet it's fun training a girl, she's probably on the same page as you:) The good thing about DG he can't stop by whenever he pleases.

Helene - Great tips on the orchids because of course the minute I saw a bloom I watered it even more and it would fall off:eek:

Amelia - Great workout! Can you still use the pool?

Trish - So I remember the subways were a nightmare in this weather, how about the commuter trains?

Licia - Sorry to hear about your Aunt.

Enjoy the rest of your day:)

Deb - Really sorry to hear about your hip/hernia/fight-with-DS ordeal. Sounds like one of those days:( I hope the yoga can bring you some calm. Although with JM, I don't imagine it is the relaxing kind of yoga:confused:.

Debbie-So sorry to hear about your fight with your DS, that must be draining. Hugs to you about the surgery...at least doing it in aug will have itl done and over with instead of waiting till janurary. Have a good yoga workout (if thats possible w/Jillian:confused: still haven't even seen level 2 yet,LOL)

Trish-Nice job on your elliptical workout! Your kiddies going to camp? That sounds exciting!

About the pool water, were going to give it another day and test the chlorine level tomorrow, right now its reading kinda high.

ok, talk to everyone tomorrow!

Goood evening,

Cookie – yes! We took photos, I will post some either today or tomorrow. Nice job with 40/20 and GS BSB yesterday. Did you get the KB workout in?

Lori – good job with your workout today. Hope you get more sleep tonight, that’s not enough hours. Sorry about your DH.

Iris – enjoy your GS workout today.

Amelia – glad you enjoyed your walk yesterday and leg wo today.Hope you get the pool fixed soon.

Trish – what is stopping you from doing STS, lol? Go do it! It’s an awesome program! Nice job with your workouts.

Debbie – sorry to hear what you are going though right now. (((HUGS)))) Hope the yoga helped with the stress. The bike is for outdoors, I don’t like indoors.

Licia - Sorry to hear about your Aunt.

Helene – hope you had a great workout and day today.

Good night, girls!

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.