COMMIT TO GET FIT & LEAN FOR JULY 28, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

We had a great day yesterday. Not sure what DS has planned for today, lol.

Today I will do cardio, not sure what yet? The rotation calls for AS, I still have a hard time with that one and SM. I need to find time to pratice those two:rolleyes:

Happy hump day!

I will be back later!

Good Morning!:)

Happy I checked in last night...means I don't have anything to report or catch up on:D I do wish I had went to bed earlier last night but that's neither here nor there and nothing a bit of coffee won't fix.

Today's workout is suppose to be 4 miles and legs. I need to get abs done as well and Im more likely to do more then 4 miles. Probably be more like 5. I like the STS 2nd set b/c I shorten the breaks and can manage to get most of it done in the a.m.

Belinda** have a good workout!

I will bbl! Happy hump day!!

Lori:)

I ended up doing LIC "Cardio Blast Tmesaver" premix! Still need to work my abs later, ran out of time!

You too, Lori!

BBL!

Morning

Today is 4ds legs then that UB 30min premix on PP...can't remember the name of it:rolleyes:

FIL hasn't came over to help with the car yet. He has to work late this week. That car just pisses me off, we got it back in may and it ran great for about 2months then three weeks ago it starts going dead, just losses power. We have replaced 2 senors in it already....its nothing serious(engine,transmission) because it cranks up and goes until it starts getting warm, then losses power. Honestly, I wish i could go back in time and NOT purchase it:( This is the risk we take when paying cash for something:mad: We bought it as is with no warranty. Oh well, will get it running again one day. Sigh

And that is my rant for the week;)

Belinda-Nice workout today, love that premix

Lori-I would definitely keep asking for that raise.Have a great workout today.

Hello to everyone! I will bbl

Hey Girls!

Im at work sipping another coffee. I have alittle bit of a headache and I didn't realize it until I started running. I should probably down some water.

Belinda** Nice quickie workout! I need to do abs as well.

My workout was 8.5 km run and D17 legs.

BBL!

Lori

Ameila** Have fun with your workout! We were thinking about buying out DH's truck when the lease was up but now he is just buying another one:confused: Apparently there is a SALE on! LOL Some big sale, Im sure! Anyway...I wouldn't mind having a 2nd hand somethng or another...but I don't want the headache that comes along with it.

OK....off I go again!

Lori:)

Hi girls,

Yesterday, I went to the dentist but when I arrived they told me I was there on the wrong day & time too:eek::confused::eek: so I just went to work. I didn't get a workout in yesterday because I ended up falling asleep on the couch when I was going to workout:eek: So my "real" dentist appointment is today at 1PM. I'm going to do ME legs before I go.

Belinda - Happy you enjoyed your trip and LIC:)

Lori - I forgot don't you have like 50 Aunts:D Great job with your workouts today.

Amelia - I'm wondering if you could call the car company to see if they have had similar problems and may know the solution. You would think even though you didn't buy it from them they would want you to be happy with their product. Just a thought:)

Cookie - That must have been some fall that you have black & blue's from it:( So I guess you're going to miss the Clinton wedding;) I have no idea how far Rhinebeck is from you but I figure it may be close.

Helene - Not sure if I could drink warm beer but the perfect choice with the weather we're having. I hope Iris is ok, I think she worries too much:(

Trish - Still doing those midnight workouts:)

BBL, Have a great day:)

Workout done. 4ds legs + PP (2sets) upper body. total of 67mins and 471 burned. I felt really good during the workouts, not tired at all...guess that rest day really helped.

Debbie-Ugh, what a frustrating situation yesterday at the doctors office. Have a good workout today. I've tried calling a Chrysler dealership that is near by but they want us to bring the car in and let a mechanic look at...something we just can't afford right now:confused:.

Lori- Nice workout today! I hear ya on the headaches with second hand vehicles...ARG!

hello to everyone that follows. I will try and check in later today!

evening all,

Well I have another work call tonight. Just starting. So just saying hello. Nothing to report. I'm still resting. :p

"See" you all tomorrow!

Good evening,

Helene - aww...about work! Enjoy your rest day!

Amelia - nice job, on that premix! Sorry, about your car!

Debbie - hope the dentist appointent went well today. Good for you getting your worout in before you go.

Cookie - sorry about the fall! Hope you feel better!

Lori - you did legs & run today? You go, girl!

Where is Iris?

Hallo to Trish & Lucia!

Have a wonderful evening!

Hello all,

Belinda: I am so sorry to hear about your mom. I can only give you a virtual hug but it's a big one. I am happy to hear that you were close to your mom. It's a wonderful thing.

Lori: Ouch, sorry you fell. I hope your hip is OK. Sorry you had to put your gym membership on hold too :(

Amelia: I can't help you with cars. I hope you can get it sorted out soon. Nice workout.

Lori: Thanks for not bringing DS to school. I always thought it was not nice when parents do that. Just kind of makes it hard to get rid of the germs. I hope you are well rested and that DS is doing better. That is weird that it seemed to come back after such a long while.

Cookie: Have tons of fun this weekend. I hope to go next year, if only to meet Cathe. Would love to meet Deb and Trish as well. How are you feeling? I liked your we owe we owe line :p

Iris: So I hope you are at least lurking. I'm thinking of doing some clean eating. If you can spare some time to pass me the book that would be cool. I hope you are busy in a good way and maybe even spending some time with du?

Licia: How is the move going? You must be crazy busy at the moment.

Trish: So Cookie is giving you a hard time :p How are you doing with the whole eating thing? Are you finding balance?

So my visitors are here (FIL and DH's second cousin, she is 16). I am super tired from this week because I had so much work pile up on me. But I think now it's going to be better. Will start working out again too. It's been a really nice break, I feel recharged!

All my best to all, will see you in the morning.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.