COMMIT TO GET FIT & LEAN FOR JULY 26, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

Today I will do HiiT DWP. Looking forward to a shorter workout today ;)I am still tired with all that hiking we did yesterday.

Have a great Monday and workout!

Good Morning!:)

Its almost 10 a.m here and DS is still asleep!:eek: I think he is catching up on the sleep he missed the night before.So we all had a good nap. The phone woke us up at 9 but we didn't get to bed until after 1 b/c I had to go back to work.

I am trying to decide if I should follow one of Hal Higdons training programs that is in my book or follow the same training program I did the last time. Either way this time, I will do hill repeats outside. I did them on the TM last time which was fine because I could keep my speed up but I will try something different. Also going to do speed work. Doesnt work outside real well for me but I may mix it up a bit. Im leaning towards Mon,Wed,& Fri being weight days. Mon being FUB(heavy), Wed being LB and Fri being shoul,bic,and tris again. That is somewhat of a rotation I have came up with.

Belinda** Enjoy your workout!!!

DS is wake now...Im going to try and read yesterdays thread but it may not workout for me!

Lori:)

Deb** DOMS is a wonderful thing,isnt it! LOL I have a little from legs yesterday even though when I was doing it it didnt hurt. Thats what I like...DOMS that creeps in later. I am going to do the local 10k race that is held her next Sat. Im gonna give it everything I have,just to see. I may end up running out steam. DH says he is gonna do the 5k...that remains to be seen! After that its the marathon on Oct 17th:confused:

Ameila** I did some studying but not alot. When I got home I went through all of my material that I have read so far and stuck little stickers on pages that I will need to return to. After I am done this unit I may even go back and reread some stuff to refresh my memory. I think mowing the lawn counts for something!:D

Belinda** DS is feeling much better. Whatever it was it wasn`t serious! Hopefully he will eat more today. DH was whining because DS wasn`t eating and Im thinking `do you like it when people are jamming food down your throat when you`ve been throwing up`É He will eat when he is hungry!

BBL!

Good morning girls,

I'm going to do Hiit 30/30 this morning and ME upper body later on. I have to get blood work done this morning, computer work & my SIL wants me to hang out with her at my in-laws because her cousin is coming for the day:) So I guess I'm not working in the stores today.

Belinda - I bet you have DOMS too from hiking.

Lori - It must be fun to run the local races. Happy to hear DS is feeling better and sleeping too:)

Iris - That must have been some date:) you still haven't been back here.

I'll be back to see what everyone is up to later.

Have a great day:)

Good morning everyone. Sorry I have not logged in here in over a week. Life has been crazy busy for me. We are in a mad rush to get stuff ready for moving day at the new house, plus I am working handing out fliers, trash bags to people that camp in a primitive camping area out here...(cleaning up too) I also was called by my old employer and asked if I could fill in for a few days at the gym while she has family here from Canada.
BUsy.

I have been doing 4DS, and using Cathe Nutrition program. I must say that I love both. I was dedicated to MFP for 2 years, tried FitDay and a couple others, Cathe tops them all in my oppinion.

Will try to be here daily...but don't know if can make it due to crazy schedule for a least on more week.....

Licia

Morning

Today the rotation calls for a rest day, I may take it and may not. I will probably get on the treadmill later and do a CC then some yoga.

So the pool is about 95% clear now...we keep cleaning out the filter/replacing it everyday. Its so nice to not worry with it anymore:) Now we have to work on getting our car fixed. We have a P.T cruiser that has been sitting in the driveway now for 3weeks:( DH knows a lot about cars but is stumped on this one. FIL is coming over to help today or tomorrow. It will be nice to get it running again...it has AC:eek:

Licia-I too was hooked to MFP for a while, and had some great results with it but in the end i do better logging my nutrition info at home on a notebook. Glad your enjoying Cathe's program:). Sounds like your a busy bee lately..have a good day!

Lori-Have a good workout today. Nice rotation!

Belinda-Hiking will wear you out. We haven't hiked a a few weeks because of the heat and the kids. DH and I can handle it but not them:confused: Have a great workout today!

Debbie-Nice workouts planned, have a good time at your SIL's.

Hello to everyone! bbl

Hi Girls!

Quick checkin. Half of my workout done and my arms are fried! Im gonna be so sore tomorrow...or maybe even tonight. Going heavier really does the trick for me. I did CTX UB but also need to get cardio in. Im debating when and what to do. If DD wakes up soon maybe I will ask her to watch DS for me.

I may bbl to catch up on personals! My cousin is home with her baby and my aunt is having a baby shower for her. I am debating going. Problem is its over an hours drive away and the roads are wet. Those combos aren't good when driving in the dark. Im going to call my mom to see what she thinks. I can tell you right now what she is gonna think. She doesn't know Im considering going so she will want me to go,want me to bring DS and tell me to drive safe! If I were going anywhere else...she would lose her mind!

Howdy girls,

Sorry for the MIA over the weekend. Was kind of in the dumps although I'm not entirely sure why. Maybe TTOM which started on Friday?? I never pay attention to it so I never can tell if I'm feeling different because of it. Anyhow, I am feeling more normal since last night. I started a new FF rotation and I can tell it's going to kick my toochie! Last night's wo was GS Chest (Drop set push ups), PUB (Chest flies/presses), MM (Push ups, two sets of flies, Push ups) + 40 min on ellitptical. I didn't start the wo until 11:30 and didn't finish until 1AM! I'm glad I did it though. I was so in the dumps I haven't worked out since Thursday!! I think DOMs may be creeping in during the day:D Speaking of DOMs, DH did a little chest and back work over the weekend and keeps saying he's so sore and must have did too much. If he only knew how we all crave the soreness!! I try not to rub it in:eek:

Belinda - Enjoy your wo today! Hiking sounds like fun. I'll have to read about it in yesterday's post.

Lori - ^5 on DS sleeping in late;) Sorry he isn't feeling well though. My youngest is not feeling well and slept with me the last two nights (DH was pushed out to the guest room). Although her cough kept me up most of the night, it was great because she could sleep through the elliptical;) So, you are doing the race?? I won the bet after all??

Deb - Enjoy hanging out with your in-laws. Looks like the perfect weather for it;)

Licia - Wow, you have a lot going on. Moving is the toughest of all, I think. Hhhmm..you've got me interested in checking out Cathe's nutrition program again. I think if they would make an app for the iphone (and one for the forums, too), I'd definitely buy it. I like being able to enter my eats on the go. Glad you're enjoying 4DS:)

Amelia - There's always something that needs fixing isn't there?? Hope the car is back in working condition soon. Btw, I had my first encounter with Rodney Yee yesterday morning. I got the AM workouts and did Hip Openers. Wow...I definitely need to do that one more often;)

Have a great day everyone. BBL

Workout done. Decided on 10minute solution knock Out Body kickbox w/weighted gloves + Jillians yoga meltdown level one. I burned 516 calories in 66minutes. That kickbox workout really had my HR elevated for a long time. I was surprised,LOL.

Trish-I was wondering how you were doing. What an AWESOME workout you got in last night..wow! LOL about your dh complaining of doms...yep, we love our doms and quite disappointed when we don't get them:eek:.

Lori-Speaking of doms...nice job frying your arms.

ok, later gators

Hey there!
How's everyone doing? I've just been swamped with family things and, of course, work.
I need to go back and read the past couple days worth still.
Belinda, where did you go hiking? Is it still in the high 90s over there?
Lori, how long is this race you're doing? Glad your ds is feeling better.
Amelia, finally the pool is clearing up. Hope you've kept notes on the proportions for next year. Did your fil make it over about the car?
Deb, it was a great weather day here. Hope it was also for you at the inlaws. Sounds like fun.
Trish, how were you able to get to sleep after that wo? It sounds like a tough one. Hey, want to meet up next Sunday afternoon on my way back from Cathe's? Maybe for a cup of coffee or something?
Helene, are you having your long day at work? Hope everything is okay?
Licia, you sure sound busy. Take care of yourself.
Iris, I have to read back 'cause I'm curious who you had a date with. Hmmmm, is it another d-? How's your mom doing?
Sat was BM2 double upper body, l&g, yesterday was KPC and today was a kettlebell wo. Went to Tanglewood yesterday - what a beautiful location for great music. Also had a family reunion and a fundraiser. Busy weekend.
Cookie

Evening all,
Sitting in a meeting. Talking and trying to pay attention. Busy week with visitors. Might take the whole week as a rest. BBL tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.