Commit to get fit & lean for July 25, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

DH and I just came back from a 55 min. bike ride:eek: around the base! Last night I did D15 not 15:rolleyes: Had a great workout. DH, son and I went hiking and sightseeing (looking at castle & ruins around the Oberphalz). My son wants to do the same today. Thank goodness, we have a lot of castles & ruins here in the Oberphalz:p

Have a wonderful weekend/rest tday or workout! BBL!

Good Morning Gals:)

Quick check in for me. I will catch up on personals when I get to work.

I didn't go to bed until 12'ish, then at 1:40 DS was out with us...and didn't bring a single toy with him (thought that was odd). I think he was there for about 8 mins when he started throwing up. We had to put him in the tub, take all the sheets off the bed and put them in the wash. Then we moved to the spare room where of course...it all happened again. I ended up sleeping with DD b/c I have to work and DH slept with DS in his bed. They are still there so Im not sure if he got sick again or not. It was probably close to 3 by the time I got to sleep and I didn't bother to get up to an alarm. There isn't anything on the go at work anyway.

I was having all kinds of dreams about my friends doing the race today. Wish I was there....but oh well...I made my choice:) And Im sure next week this time when Im not working I will think it was a great one. Anyway...race started @ 8 so I guess they are well on their way.

I will bbl with personals. Need to get a quick workout in before work!

Lori:)

Morning,

Belinda: Happy hiking. The only castles around here are DDs plastic ones in the playroom :p And I'm the ruin ;) Have a great time. Sounds like DS is enjoying being with his parents which is great!

Lori: Poor thing. I hope he is better. I haven't had one of those episodes with my little ones for a while. Always hated having to change sheets in the middle of the night with eyes half open. But we are always more concerned about the kids aren't we. Sounds like you DH might have got him settled down. I hope it was just one of those bugs that lasts a few hours. I'll send vibes your way so the work day can fly by and DS be healthy.

Deb: Too bad about the RT. Thanks for the clarification on your hernia. For some reason I thought it was related to your hip. I was wondering how that could ever happen. Now I know ;) Hope they take good care of it for you.

Iris: Just got your notification this morning. I don't notice that thing very often. Sorry. Use email or phone is best. Hope you had a good day yesterday.

Soooo, yesterday evening in the middle of laundry fun, I decided to do Push Pull. Always liked how fast that one is. Put the wrong weight on the BB and was sweating in the first minute. LOL. Had fun and felt good. I am thinking HRM and weight workouts are as frustrating as bathroom scales. I only got a 175 burn yet sweated and had a great workout. Oh well. Anyway, it had been a while since I did that one. Still can't do these inverse pikes with the feet on the step. They are just a bit weird to me and I still think I am going to bang my head.

Some kind of low intensity cardio wo this morning. I am sticking to these for a while to give myself a break yet still have some fun. So I'll find another premix. I'm thinking just step from LM.

Hi to everyone else!

Good Morning! Today is cardio and yoga...i've got to run down to the store before it gets hot, the AC in the car isn't working:mad:

i will check back in later

Hi Girls!

Been at work for a while but I am trying to get my work done so I can study. I couldn't bring myself to open a book yesterday:confused: I think studying in the summer time is sooo much harder! UGH!

My workout ended up being 4 miles mixed in with D14. I did 2 of the tri sets. I wanted to finish the 3rd but I just didn't have enough time. I also did PH abs.

DS seems to be o.k today. Apparently my MIL wasn't well last night either so I guess there is something going around. With my luck I will be sick on my days off. I wouldn't be able to tell you guys the last time I was sick! Other then when I was pregnant...or self induced sickness:cool:

I was talking to my friend about the race and she thinks she finished in the same time she finished last year. She said it was really hot. I think I am going to train in the upcoming year to finish that race in under 70 mins next year. Last year i did that race in 74:44. I also finished our local 10k in 46:16 last year so I am going to kick it up a notch this year and see if I can finishi it in under 46. My ipod was dead last year as well and I had to do it with no music:confused:

Belinda** Good job with your bike ride earlier!

Ameila** Your little neice is so cute! They do grow up fast...to fast! Enjoy your workout today!

Deb** My FIL is pretty handy and my father actually does this for a living but after he is done building for the day he doesn't want to come home and build some more. He will be 64 in Nov. DH wanted him to help him set it up the other night but I don't think my father had much interest. My dad just gets the job done while my FIL as to analyze everything and figure out the best way to get things done. DH thought they would be done yesterday and he wanted to invite people over for dinner...wasn't even close to being finished. Not sure what he was thinking. Should be done by the end of today though.

Helene** I think DS is coming around. I think it was just a small bug...poor guy. He hates getting wet and when he threw up on himself that's what he kept saying "wet...wet" As if we were going to keep it on him! LOL The washer was going all night. I even washed the blankets on the beds b/c I wasn't quit sure what he had gotten b/c we were in the dark! Enjoy your workout today!

I will probably bbl! I am going to do some reading now! Really need to get with the program!

Lori:)

Hi girls,

I have DOMS all over especially my legs, ouch! I'm going to finish abs from B&G today and try and sqeeze in a segment from stretchmax:) Leaving soon to take my MIL food shopping and meeting DH to go to inlaws pool:)

Belinda - Can I come too:) sounds awesome.

Lori - Rough night for you:( hope DS feels better. Well if you were at the race you would have had more sleep:) When is your next race?

Helene - I haven't done Push, Pull in awhile but that is a fun one.

Iris - So how was the date, you know we're all waiting to hear:)

Amelia - Hopefully you survived the heat . . . this is one hot summer:) not looking forward to the air conditioner bill.

Hi to Cookie, Trish & Licia.

Have a great day and stay cool;)

Late check in here. I never did do a workout but i did mow the lawn for 45mins. Of course i wore my HRM and burned 345 cals;):p

Debbie-I know, im not looking forward to July's Electric bill either. My water bill will be next week, that one scares me too:confused: Its the one with the pool fill up..

Lori-Nice workout today, i love PH abbs. Did you get some studying done today?

Helene-How was your workout today? Have you changed the battery in your HRM lately? I changed mine not too long ago and notice a higher # with every workout. Maybe its time for a change? Great workout, i almost did that one yesterday too.

Belinda-Awesome bike ride today! Enjoy the rest of your day(your probably sleeping right now, i always forget your hours are later)

Hello to everyone following

Good evening,

My dogs are so tired :p Poor dogs!

Lori – hope you son is feeling better by now. Poor thing! Nice mix of workouts today.

Helene – I don’t remember the last time I did PP? Nice job, girl! BTW, Cathe has a lot of nice low impact premixes. Have fun!

Debbie – nice job, on the DOMS! Hope you got a nice long stretch in. Of course, you can come!

Amelia – glad you survived your workout without AC! Good job!

Cookie, Trish & Licia hope you had a nice weekend!

Good night, girls!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.