Commit to get Fit & Lean for July 24, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

The last 3 days, went to a Army Senior Spouses Conference! Glad it’s over!

Last night, I ended up doing CCC (cardio only)! Love that one!

Today I will do M2 D16.

Iris – my son loves soccer too! Hope you had fun with it and PUB yesterday. Sorry, your are stressed. ((HUGS)))

Lori – how did you like Amy Bento's slo mo? I thought getting it, wasn’t sure if it’s a good DVD? Nice job, on that 11 km too. How did your run go? It’s raining outside, need to go back to the gym.

Helene – nice job, on our full body workout yesterday.Glad your back it almost 100% again.

Debbie – hope you had fun with Zumba last night.

Licia – hate when I lose my posts! So frustrating!

Amelia – yeah on the pool! What rotation are you doing? Great job with LM yesterday.

Have a wonderful weekend and workout, girls! BBL!

Good Morning!:)

I can have used more sleep but I feel ok. Should be a quiet day at work and I am hoping to get some studying done. I NEEEEED to. I haven't touched a book all week. The course is suppose to take me 9-15 months to finish and I only have 10 very thin books left to read. I can't see it taking me 7-12 m to finish that up.

So my friends are leaving for the city today...actually,they are probably already left:( Maybe I should have went? LOL Who knows? And its to late now anyway:D

Belinda** I really like Amy's slo mo. I think you would like it. Its 3 sets of 3-4 different exercises per body part. I think chest and back may have 4 exercises while bic,tris,and shouls only have 3. She mostly does 8 reps and its either 4-4 count, 6 count-hold for 2-6 count back down, and she throws some 2-2 in there as well. When I went to bed last night the DOMS was worse in my bics and shoul then it had been all day. Because the reps are slow the workout seems long. It really isn't that bad though. Probably not much longer then CTX UB...about an hour or so.

DH bought all of the supplies that we needed to do the decking around the hot tub so that's what he will be doing today. He is super excited about it.Trying to do it with DS around may put him in a sour mood though:p. I gave him a $500 budget and he blew it! Not by much though. I was hoping we could do it all for $500,and that's lights and any decorations we wanted as well.

I decided to have a look last night to see where I should be in my training and its a good thing I did. I am suppose to be starting week 7 tomorrow which is 19km. Fairly long. I may attempt to do that today...we will see. I am trying to map it out in my head. I may also take my training schedule to work with me and make a rotation up. Maybe I should read my "designing programs" book...and design one for ME!:eek:

Alright,that's it from me. I was the last one to checkin last night.I will be able to check in at work! No manager around....YIPPEEEE!

Lori:)

Good Morning Ladies

Today I will do SJP Step Only and Cardio and Weights Cardio only..plus Abs probably. I need to stop by the gym to get paperwork done that needs to be done before Monday, I ran out of time yesterday before I had to go to otb! and I was still late to work.....lol I got up earlier than I would have normally because of it, because I'm going out with DU today......arrghh...

Belinda- How old is your son, again? Does he still play soccer? Hope you fry your legs today (in a good way of course!)

Lori- I haven't talked to DG since last Sunday....which is fine! I need to give him the final boot and really leave it at that...lol And you'd be surprised at how time gets away from you when your'e trying to finish studying! Designing programs for people is stressful and hard...lol Doing it for yourself? Impossible~ LOL

Helene- When is your company coming into town? I dont' know why we like DOMS so much....probably just proof we did some heavy work!

Amelia- Nice workout yesterday! Hmmm... I might do Low Max instead! lol Funny how we get bored even when we have more workout dvd's then we can handle! I feel the same way sometimes!

Deb- Glad your hip is better!! So did you ever hear anything about the RT??

Hello to Cookie, Trish, and Licia! BBL

Morning everyone,

Belinda: I have never tried CCC cardio only. I'll have to do that some day. How many people were at your get together? I don't even know how many people are on base where you are, but I assume it must be a lot.

Lori: DOMS. :D It's a mark of battle or something for us. LOL. I've been wondering about slow mo too so thanks a lot for the description! I might get it if I can find it cheap. Yeah, like I need more DVDs......

Iris: Hey busy girl. I'll leave you alone because you have a DATE tonight! But when are we getting together. Is the first Friday of the month out. And quit playing around with my Rodney. That's right lady, he's on loan, so don't go around acting like he's your new best friend ;) Anyway, with my company coming next week, I'll have a lot more freedom so I hope we can get together. I propose Thursday 6PM yoga in Cohoes or Saturday 9am next week. Thoughts?

Deb: So glad to hear you hip is getting better. Are you still going to need the surgery?

Cookie: How are you?

Trish: Can't remember what I was going to say, but I hope you are doing well. :)

Amelia: Do you have a lot of Cathe's DVDs? I think I just need a change once in a while. But I keep coming back to Cathe after two days. LOL. Glad the pool is working out for you!

I hope I didn't forget anyone. I am being distracted so I had better post this before I lose it ;)

Today I am going to do a low intensity premix, LM, LIC or another of the sort.

Have a great day everyone

Licia: I remember my first lost post. So frustrating. I've had a few more since then :eek:

Helene- It's a lunch date today!! ;) Rofl @ your Rodney rant....I really laughed at loud at that, even woke up the cat. You can have him back! I'm sold....totally worth getting my own Rodney...hehe. The only thing I worry about with Thursdays right now is a. the time i leave the gym and b. my post-soccer condition! lol

Hi Girls!

My run was 17k long which is over 10 miles but not 11. I ran out of time and energy. I didn't have anything to eat before I left so that's not a shock. Im sure I will be hungry most of the day...and probably sleepy later!:) Gonna be hard to get any reading done when my eyes are falling together!:confused:

Iris** See...when you tell me something is stressful, Im not really paying attention b/c it doesn't take much to stress you out:eek: Now a 13 yr old who as been caught drinking....stressful. A 2 yr old in the hospital for a week with pneumonia and may have to be medivaced to a childrens hospital....stressful. LOL I think you see where I am going with this! But who knows, I may be ready to pull my hair out! hehe! We won't to know everything when date night is over!! Don't forget to shave!:rolleyes::p

Helene** I don't think I paid that much for slo mo on Collage Video. Maybe $19.99 or $24.99. I have a feeling it was only $19. I bought 3 dvds and the three of them only came to $50 bucks or a little over. I would recommend getting it.

Off to do some work. I will probably bbl!

Lori:)

wow, had a long night last night. My little 2yr old niece spent the night. I haven't seen her in over 6wks and my gosh she has GROWN. I mean, talking and singing the ABC's, asking every five minutes "whats that?". She can even say my name now...'Aunt Amy'...I just melt when she says that:eek: I just wish she would sleep all night. We played a game of mary-go-beds and it seemed that none of the kids were happy:confused: We finally got to sleep around 11ish.

So anyway...GOOD MORNING:p my coffee is delish this morning. Weird how it will taste better on some days..

Today's plan is a full body weight work. May try some MIS or PH. My weigh in is tomorrow and 100% positive that a full body workout will screw it up...maybe i will to tomorrows workout today and do PH tomorrow...Monday is a rest day anyway...

Belinda-Nice workout! Enjoy your day!

Lori-I will have to look into that Slow mo workout. I hear Amy Bento is good, i did try one of her step workouts one time and almost broke something. yay on having a day without the manager.

Helene-I use to have a lot of Cathe's workouts but had to sell them when DH got laid off and now im slowing rebuilding. I have 11 of her workouts. Enjoy your workout today!

Iris-Nice workout planned! Have a good one!

Hello to everyone...I will bbl after my workout. I'm meeting my sister before lunch to get doodlebug then i will come back and workout.

Attachments

• 7-24-2010 007.jpg
    7-24-2010 007.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Amelia: Awesome picture! That is so cute! It looks like you were having fun. I just went shopping with DD. Just her. It was fun. I tried things, she said nope, and then she found herself a pair of really shiny shoes for $12. Mommy and daughter (she's 3). It was a blast.

Iris: A lunch date on a Saturday ?! LOL, you really surprise me everytime :D Alright, we are waiting for the report now :p

Did BM2 timesaver cardio this morning. Now I'm gonna take a little nap........

MIS done....that workout is so challenging,wow. I burned 526 calories in about 70mins. Didn't do the abs, did them yesterday.

Helene-Sounds like you had a fun day! Thats a good idea! I think i will take my DD shopping soon for some school clothes,just us, She would love that...having all mommies attention. Then i can do the same with DS. Well, maybe, he doesn't get quite as excited about shopping as dd does,lol;)

Hello to everyone that follows (or lurking:p)

Have a great day.

Hi girls,

I did Butts & Gutts today but in 2 parts, standing in the morning & just finished floor work but saving gutts for tomorrow:) Just sitting here waiting for my nails to dry before I jump in the shower and go to dinner.

Belinda - That's a long conference, you must have been going crazy not able to workout:)

Lori - You probably save a ton of money doing the work yourselves. I wish we were handy, sometimes I think we need to call someone in just to hang a picture:eek:

Iris - Enjoy your date, cracked up with Lori's comment to shave your legs . . . maybe you shouldn't;) I'm bummed about the RT still haven't heard anything but I'm sure no one wants to cancel.

Amelia - Great picture of you and your niece:) So much fun at that age, especially if they sleep:D

Helene - So I should consider myself lucky to have seen Iris before her schedule booked up:) Sounds like you had fun with your daughter, did you get matching shoes? My surgery is for a umbilical hernia that I have for awhile but had the Dr. look at since it was getting worse:(

Trish - Hope everyone is healthy. Any plans for the weekend?

Cookie - We went for pizza last night and the waitress looked like she could have been your sister. It reminded me of meeting you last year:)

Licia - What are you up to this weekend?

Enjoy the rest of the night:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.