COMMIT TO GET FIT AND LEAN FOR JULY 22, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I didn't get CCC in yesterday:( So today, I will do CCC (cardio only) and M2 D14 Legs:D

I will be back to catch up with personals and report my workout.

My best to all.

Good Morning Ladies

Today is a rest day......definitely! 2 soccer games last night!! It definitely went better, but my knees are bad again today!! But I feel the same way after 2 games that I felt after only 1 last week, so there's an improvement! lol

Belinda- Have a great workout!

Lori- Yeah I'm stressed to the max........lol It's no joke... :confused: I am the same way when I run at night...........stomach doesn't like it!

Amelia- I don't have that Rodney one, but I just did some of the Yoga Journals for Energy Balance (I think that's it).....I loved that, has different routines for different times of day. Nice job on MM! I'll have to pull that out soon....

Deb- Well that's good that the procedure didn't take too much out of you...but can understand why you held off on Cathe!! ;) I can't believe I fit time in for soccer, either....:confused: wth was I thinking??

Helene- What day are we on? Let's do this!!!! If there's one thing I've learned about getting off track...once you get back on you forgot you fell off after a day or two.......

Trish- Nice workouts :D I find right now I"m training mostly in the mornings, which I know is going to change at some point...lol

Ok ladies...bbl Have a wonderful day

Good Morning Girls!:)

Not much to report considering I was the one of the last to check in last night. I had an awesome sleep. I woke up at 6:30 cause the sun was shining but I made myself go back to sleep.

DS and I are outside enjoying our foffee. Of course his is mostly water and milk with a splash of coffee for coloring.Last thing that kid needs is coffee.

I am hoping to get another run in at some point in time and some weights. I haven't done any weights all week.

Belinda** Have fun with your workout!

Iris** I don't get stressed very often. I never use to be moody very often either and look how that's changed;) Enjoy your rest day!

Trish** You would have lost your money:eek: but normally you would have been right. The whole situation was irritating me. Im so tired of people looking at for themselves and in the meantime walking over me. When you are nice to people, it doesn't really get you anywhere. They just:eek: end up taking advantage and that's whats happening here. I would never ask my coworker to cover my shifts unless it was important, like a wedding or something. But she usually ask often and for the littliest things. She is planning a bachorette party for her aunt and couldn't even do it on her weekend off....had to ask me to go on call for her:confused: Anyway...we shall see what happens when she is working her b-day...if she is working, I don't even know when it is but my excuse will be child care.

Alright...enough *itching for one morning!;)

Hopefully I will bbl. Its a beautiful day and I wouldn't mind going somewhere.

Lori:)

Morning

Today is suppose to be a rest day but i think i will do Jillian's Yoga Meltdown. I really like that one.

I have some good news, the pool is almost clear...about frinkin time;) we keep the pump running almost all day long and the filter is getting out the funky stuff:D The kids are froggies again:p I laid out in the sun a little yesterday but it was SO HOT:confused:

Belinda-Have a nice workout today!

Helene-Sending you back on track vibes!!

Iris-Enjoy your rest day

Lori-Enjoy your run and weights. Sorry to hear your co-worker isn't being fair.

Trish-Nice workouts, enjoy Jillians workout today, i will have to pick that one up...i've got a few by her that i like.

Hello to Debbie,Licia and Cookie! :)

Good morning girls,

I'm going to spin at the gym today:) and off to work. Not much else going on.

Belinda - Hope you are able to get CCC in today. Is DD going to come visit this summer?

Iris - You need a rest day today after 2 soccer games:) How are the clients finding out about you?

Lori - You would think your co-worker would feel guility. Enjoy your beautiful day today:)

Helene - Lori's right we'll have to send Iris your way:) Just remember today's a new day.

Trish - You'll have to let me know how you like Jillian's w/o's picked 2 up the other day at Target.

Amelia - Have you started back-to-school shopping yet? I see Walmart is getting in tons of notebooks, pens etc. . .

Cookie - So are you getting ready for the roadtrip?

Licia - What are you up to?

BBL, Have a great day:)

Morning girls,

Had a great wo with Jillian this morning. I did No More Trouble Zones and I was pleasantly surprised that I felt a burn several times through out the wo:) It is circuit-style where each circuit is repeated twice. Really wish I wore my HRM - my HR was up quite a bit. Will definitely do it again.

Belinda - No worries on missing CC yesterday...You have been putting a lot of work lately. I bet your body was thanking you for the break ;). Enjoy your wo today.

Iris - Nothing like a good rest after all that work! How long do soccer games last on average? Do you ice your knees? It always helps me when they get beat up.

Lori - Oh man! I just knew you would be going. Your co-worker sounds lame. Well, you'll be ready for her next time;) What wo are you planning for today?

Amelia - I really enjoyed Jillian this morning. Think I will try out her Burn Fat Boost Metabolism DVD. How does she do in Yoga Meltdown? It seems like her flexibility isn't very good:confused:. Have fun with the froggies in the pool!

Deb - I just ordered lunch boxes last night...feels like summer will be over way too soon. I really enjoyed today's wo. Will definitely try to fit it in with my rotations or use it as a go to when I take rotation breaks.

Hellos to Helene, Cookie and Licia.

BBL

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.