Commit to get Fit & Lean for July 21, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

I will do cardio today, not sure what I will do or what's on the rotation for today?

I will be back to report my workout.

Happy Hump Day, everyone!

Hi ladies,

I just took my dogs for a run :p at the 45 min mark, my lab gave up :confused: I guess, I ran them good:D:eek: they both passed out on the floor. Poor dogs!

I still have to work my abs in today, maybe I will get Cardio Core Circuit (cardio only) in later.

The scale is finally moving again. Thank goodness! I was getting frustrated, all that extra cardio I am doing and no weight loss.

Bye, bye for now! BBL!

Good Morning:)

It's nice to be off again. No real plans for today. I need to workout of course but I don't know what else we will do.

Still not sure about the race this weekend. My friend thought I was going but she isn't depending on me. She is driving with the girls she works with and there is room for me as well. Like I said to DH if I do it and I do it faster then last year, I will be happy I did it. But if I did it and didn't do as good, I will be rotted that I have to work next weekend! LOL Wouldn't have been so bad if my coworker worked the following Monday so I could have my b-day off. I think its the greed that is getting to me.

Helene** Was your cheat meal a good one??? I have been doing lots of cheating lately:confused::) How was your workout?

Belinda** Nice workout this a.m and yeah...on the scale moving again? Did you gain weight while you were on holidays or something?

Ameila** Nice workout yesterday. The salad wouldn't have been so bad if it wasn't drenched in mayo:eek: For some reason I thought it was cheese!

Deb** Yeah...things plastered on butts is not a real good thing:) Unless you have a really nice one! LOL

I will bbl!

Lori:)

Good Morning Ladies....

This morning I will spend some time with Rodney. :D Tonight I will spend some time get banged around and falling on my a$$. :confused: I don't know how I got roped into soccer.....*sigh* I think I have a double header tonight too! :eek::confused:
Yesterday did S&H Biceps/Triceps at an ungodly hour in the a.m.

So, the new "D"? He's cool beans. But can't call him DD....I think we'll call him DU....lol He's on my facebook as well! lol He called last night, we spoke for a little bit. And then of course, the nightly pow wow with DC....that needs to stop.....we're going to Dicks Sporting Goods today, I'm going to tell him how much he stresses me out. But the good news???? 2 new clients yesterday!!!! omggggg....I just can't stand it....I'm stressed beyond stressed. lol

Belinda- Nice workout today as ususal! Doesnt it feel great that you can outrun your dogs? :) No relaxing yesterday...I went in at 8:30, didn't leave until 6:30....I feel like most days at the gym will be like that from here on out!

Amelia- Nice workout! Which yoga did you do?

Lori- So are you sleeping in as we speak?? DH? For ME? Bahhhh Humbug! But congrats to you on your 9th anniversary coming up! I didn't get to bed as early as I wanted, DC... we talk more at night then we do when I'm at the gym! Argh!

Deb- rofl @ your shorts....I triple dare you to wear 'em! Or make your DH think you're going to wear them...lol I'm sorry about all your tests!! :( When do you find out anything??

Cookie- I still can't believe you're working these nutso hours. My mom is doing well....still no chemo because she's getting her dental work done. She's on maintenance at the moment, we'll see how that works. How is YOUR mom???

Helene- My men are like hurricanes? What are you trying to say??? LOLLL So, yes, tree time soon!! Your'e right I dont' live far at all....not even 10 minutes I think..lol Hope you had a good workout last night!

Okay I think that catches me up! have a great day ladies!

Morning

Today will be a full body weight work. May do that timesaver MM premix & im getting it over with soon. I've got to wash clothes today..there starting to take over the laundry room:confused:

Belinda-Awesome job on your workout and wtg on getting that scale to move!

Lori-Have a good workout today and enjoy your day off!

Iris-yay on 2 new clients. Is it all the clients that are causing you to be stressed? hugs. Don't get to banged up with soccer tonight:confused: I did Power yoga:Strength yesterday with Rodney. I want to get Yoga burn by him next. Do you have that one?

Hello to everyone that follows. BBL

Last edited:
Hi girls,

I'm about to do 30 min. of weights, thinking Kelley Coffey. I was going to do Cathe but because of the procedure I'll take it light today. It wasn't too bad pain only lasted 1 min. and cramps afterwards and I was able to go do a short day at work. I will find out the results in 2 weeks, she said I'm healthy so everything should be fine:)

Belinda - I can understand why the lab needed to rest:D I wonder if he'll be willing to go out next time.

Lori - Did you tell your co-worker it's your birthday on Monday? It seems weird why she wouldn't switch with you.

Iris - Awesome 2 more:) Do you live close enough to run home during the day? Hmm, I can't believe you can fit soccer into your life now:) I hope you don't fall asleep on the DU:eek:

Amelia - Great job on MM premix, to us Cathlete's shaking is a good thing:)

I'll try and come back later but Hi to Helene, Trish, Cookie & Licia.

Evening girls,

Confession time. Been bad for three straight days. Didn't get workouts in. Tired, lots of work and eating out :confused: Anyone going to set me straight?

I hope to report a workout done tomorrow morning before going to work.

See you all in the morning.

Hi Girls!

DH is gone out with his buddies so its a great time to catch up. Its getting harder in the a.m with the puter hog:p

I didn't do my workout until tonight. I started cleaning in the morning and by the time I was done it was to warm to run outside. I saved it for tonight and did 14k but my belly was not happy with me.That's the way it always is when I run at night.

Iris** I guess we were posting at the same time today.I didn't get to sleep in! DS was up before 7:30.The last 2 nights he has came out in our room and gotten in bed with us. Im not sure where I get the energy to haul him up over the side of the bed....but I do.
To many D's demanding to much of your time. Are you stressed about the new clients?

Ameila** Good job with your workout today! Laundry is a never ending thing!

Helene** If I lived closer to you I would straighten you out but I don't so I will send Iris over!:p

Deb** My coworker won't give me Monday off b/c that is the day that everything is closed...everyone gathers at the park and then fireworks. She wanted THAT plus the two drinking nights...not she gets nutt'in only monday. Truth be known she wants to go drinking. She will still go to parties though and be out alnight long. Im tell'in ya...they are all getting worse!

I have to hit the sack! Soooo sleepy!

Lori:)

Howdy girls,

No time to check in yesterday, but did get my J. Love wo in. Was disappointed not to have any DOMs today. Since there were so many reps I didn't go too high on weights (I matched or went a little higher than JL). Must not have gone heavy enough. This morning was iClimb 19. Burned 410 cals. Tomorrow will be J. Michael's No More Trouble Zones. Should be fun.

Belinda - You wore out the dogs?? You superwoman you!!

Lori - What wo did you decide on? Decision yet on the race? My money is on you doing the race;)

Iris - Definitely have to check out DU. Congrats on more clients!! So what hours are you training? Mostly mornings & evenings?

Amelia - Nice work on MM! That one is a killer!

Deb - I'm sure all is well! How did you like Kelly Coffey? I agree with you on JL. The more I watched, all the wos seem to be the same:confused:

Helene - What's getting in to you lately, Helene?? Do I sound like your mom?? Lots of work will do that to you. When my schedule gets interrupted all hell breaks loose. Are things settling down for you?

Hellos to Cookie & Licia

Gotta hit the sack. Check in tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.