Commit to get FIT & Lean for July 2014!

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Today I will do P90X3 Triometrics and SBF.

I will be back and catch up on personals.

Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone.

Good morning,

I'm about to do a workout just can't decide:)

Amelia - I realized I forgot to say I throw everything in a blender.

Be back later!

Hey guys. Walked Baxter this a.m. before it got too humid and then I did TBT LB. Haven't done that one in ages. My inner thighs are still sore for SLide and Glide on Monday too, lol.

My friend is coming over with her son in the afternoon to go in the pool and hangout. I have some cleaning and laundry to do before she gets here.

What is everyone's plans for the fourth? My neighbor invited us over. I love my neighbor. She is awesome. She is the one with the boxer that Baxter plays with practically every day. On the fifth we are going to this freestyle explosion concert. I am not big into freestyle music, but it should be fun. DH got a bunch of free tickets and gave some to my neighbor (same neighbor), lol. So we are all going together. It should be fun.

Okay, I will bb later with personals.

Kristin

Hey girls,

Just came back from the doc office, my husband has a possible Pelvis Fracture.He must had it for a while and didn't even knew it. The last 3 day's he can hardly walk. They did an X-ray today, tomorrow he gets a CT scan. Hopefully he will get the results by Thursday.

Kirstin - thanks for your quick replay yesterday. I am still on the fence about those workouts. I know, those workouts will be fun. But also think, I have enough workout dvd's that give me the same results. I already have STS, S&H, Xtrain,Pure Strength, GS's, 4DS's and Intensity Strength. Since the strength workouts are similar to Cardio leg Blast, I can can use that one instead? I think I only done that one a few times:eek: I really want to cut down on my dvd collection not add more:roll eyes:

Debbie - what did you end up doing?

I am off to get my workout in. BBL!

'Super Early Morning!
Belinda, oh no, I hope your poor dh is alright. It sounds so painful. I'm w/you on trying not to acquire more dvds and have some Cathe's that I haven't done much, but I will still preorder them.
Amelia, how did your conversation with the store manager go? Hopefully it was negotiating to what you want.
Kristin, good neighbors are worth their weight in gold. There's been a dance competition in your area - jooking - that sounds very interesting. I like a wide variety of music but really don't care for the old-style country music. Seem like whining. I did tb tris ub two days ago - loved it.
Deb, are you catching up on things? Do you have air conditioning?
Watched the World Cup again yesterday, and I just love it. Very exciting games. Only wish I could count watching sports as my workout also. Moved boxes around and got in a lot of steps but no formal wo. Today is sts tb. Up early b/c I have a lot of reports to get done and am leaving tomorrow for Portland and Seattle, so want to get the paperwork started.
Cookie

Good morning,

Today plan is: P90X3 Pilates and STS M2 17 Legs. My workouts have to wait until we get back later this afternoon, DH has a CT scan this morning.

Cookie - you gonna have to let me know, how you like the new workouts once they out;) For some reason, I am not interested at all in this series:eek: How knows? I may change my mind until the 15?:p

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in today. Happy Hump Day, everyone.

Hi everyone. Got my workout in early this morning because it was so humid and I knew that the humidity was only going to get worse. I did PRS 2. Love this workout so much. So glad I got it.

It is too hot to do much else than go in the pool, so that is where I will be. I was going to take the boys to the movies, but it is supposed to rain tomorrow, so I figured that would be a better time to go. Plus, yesterday while my friend was over and we were all in the pool having a good time, DS's basketball net (the portable one that you fill the bottom in with water) fell, and broke my windshield. It won't get fixed until the 10th and the insurance is paying for my rental car, but I cannot pick it up until DH comes home from work later. Thank God no one was hurt. It is just a PIA.

Belinda- so sorry to hear about DH. Your husband sounds like my dad so when they cannot move, you know they are in pain. They don't like to admit it, right? Hopefully the results will be good.

Cookie- I agree. This neighbor is awesome and I consider her a real friend too. The others are just okay, lol. The ones across the street are weird, nice but just strange as hell.

Deb- what workout did you decide on the other day? Getting ready for the RT? Will you do the July rotation?

Amelia- did you talk with the manager?

Okay off to jump in the pool. I feel disgustingly sweaty and gross, blech.

Kristin

Hi,

Yesterday I ended up doing GS chest & triceps. I didn't workout today because I needed to do computer work. I have one more store left tomorrow & off for the 4th. We may switch going to my inlaws until Saturday because of the storm.

I went to walk the puppy today & he wanted to run . . . too young to realize it was humid out!

Belinda - Good luck with DH, crossing my fingers everything is ok.

Kristin - No one was at the stores so my guess is they were in a pool:eek: Looks like this year was the year to get a pool:) I guess I should start thinking about the RT:confused: just can't believe it's July already.

Amelia - How did it go?

Cookie - We have A/C, but I usually sweat off a few pounds at ds's place when I walk the dog because they use the fans during the day and A/C at night. Have fun on your trip & let us know all about it when you get back.

Waves hi to everyone

Goodnight:)

'Morning!
Belinda, how is your dh doing? Hope he was able to get some relief after seeing the doctor.
Amelia, is it humid where you are? We were in Augusta for a whilel back in the '80s, and that was very humid. It sure is humid here these days.
Kristin, TG no one was injured. Dealing with the rental cars and insurance companies are a pain. Hope you have a company that is easy to deal with.
Deb, I bet that pup didn't run too far. We had a thunderstorm for a few hours yesterday. I don't ever remember one going on for that long. Lost power for about four hours. Feel like it's tropical here.
Woke up early again. Think concerns about getting some of these darn reports done woke me up. Going to try to get more done before leaving this morning. I'm really looking forward to seeing the Northwest and of course the ds.
Cookie

Good morning,

Thanks girls, you are the best! Still no word on the results on DH:eek: I am sure, we will hear something soon. I will keep you posted.

Today I will do P90X3 Yoga and SBF LB Barre. I also have to work my abs.

Cookie - save travels and have fun with DS. DH got a shot to relieve the pain the other day, he is taking it easy. He said, his legs are cramping up from sitting around:( Until we don't know if it's a fracture or broken:eek: he can't do anything.

Debbie - doesn't look like we are going anywhere this weekend. I will be relaxing on my deck:eek:

Kirstin - wtg, on PRS 2 yesterday. Is that the one with all those turned? I got dizzy just watching the clip:eek: I can't do those crazy turns anymore with all the sinus/ear infection I have these day's. I used to love step, not so much anymore. I rather go for a nice long walk these day's.

Off to get busy. BBL!

Hey girls,

The last workout was on Monday, it was a 3 mile power walk. Yesterday was Six Flags all day and Im sure I walked close to 10 miles through out the day there. And on Tuesday we went to a petting zoo and I walked all day that day too. I've been trying to really watch my eating too.

Today was insane at work - I don't even want to think about tomorrow :confused: My legs and feet are killing me, so no workout. I'm just going to watch what I eat.

I talked to the store manager today and he agreed to my request, but he also reminded me that he has to wait until the current bakery manager fails before he can put me over there. So it could be a few months. I don't care, like I said before...im happy where I'm at so whatever. :)

ok, I will try and catch up with everybody later tonight or tomorrow after work. Have a great 4th of July :D

Hi,

Today I took a spin class. They are painting the current spin room so we were cramped in a little room like sardines.

I'm looking forward to sleeping in late tomorrow I have been waking up too early. We switched 4th of July to the 5th, scary that we are getting a hurricane so early in the season:eek:

Belinda - The waiting for results is such a pain, especially when it is near a holiday/weekend. Great job with your workouts.

Kristin - The July rotation looks good but still I haven't come up with a plan for July:confused: Did you decide? I just received the movie Frozen from Netflix so will watch it this weekend:)

Amelia - At least you have time before you take the job, hopefully it will be after the summer. It sounds like you had fun at the park & zoo. I'm sure it was lots of walking.

Cookie - I hope you get rest on your vacation. Are you flying or driving? Did you see Hurricane Arthur is hitting the Outer Banks?

Waves hi to everyone

Happy 4th of July,

Thanks everyone about DH. Good news, turns out it's his back not his palvic:) I don't know why the doc thought he had a fracture:eek: Maybe his hip replacement was shinning in the X-ray:p :eek:We are happy with the good news. Bad news, he needs back surgery on his back.

Today I will do my last P90X3 workout:eek: Not sure, I will do STS D18 today?

Debbie - stay safe during hurricane! Good job on the spin class last night.

Cookie - hope you having fun.

Kirstin - what are your workout plans today?

I will be back later. Have a safe and happy 4th of July, everyone.

Hi everyone. Happy Fourth of July! It's pouring over here. The rain might not leave us today. We are supposed to go to my neighbor's house for her party. She has an inground pool and my boys were really looking forward to it, but now she's on the fence. She is hoping it will clear out of here by 6, but I'm thinking it's a washout today.

I just finished my workout. I did Hard Strikes, the premix with the regular workout, 3 HB tabatas (without a heavy bag because I don't have one, but I still felt a burn in my arms) and core #1. I want to incinerate calories and eat better. I got on the scale today and I was not happy. I knew I was not looking the same in my clothes these days, but geez. It is time to get serious. My goal is to get back to my happy weight (8-10 pounds less) before school starts. I know the real reason for this is because all year my eating has not been good or consistent and then my workouts, I will be on a good streak and something will happen and I'll slack off. Time to focus on myself again and get back to business.

Belinda- I'm glad DH didn't break his pelvic bone. When will he have the surgery scheduled for his back? What kind of surgery will it be?

Deb- I hope you love Frozen as much as I do, lol. I am sticking with my own rotation. I am going for longer workouts mixed with some shorter, and all over burns. This week coming up I am doing more metabolic and cardio. The next week will be cardio and total body workouts, and so on.

Amelia- I bet you feel better that you had the conversation with your boss. Now wait and see what happens.

Cookie- finally got a car rental yesterday. That makes it a bit easier. We put a tarp on the car. Hoping the tarp holds up so the water doesn't damage the car more.

Okay, off to shower and pray for the rain to stop.

Kristin

hey girls,

No workout yesterday either, after work I laid around watching old episodes of Grey's Anatomy then we went to a fire works show in town. Today I plan on getting in something after work. It gets hard when your on your feet all day constantly walking :eek:

Anybody effected by the hurricane off the east coast? I'f been watching the news and they're saying it wasn't as bad as they thought it was going to be.

Kristin- I hear ya girl, I too haven't been consistent with my workouts. My eating could be better too. Awesome job on your workout. Did you end up going to your neighbors?

Belinda-Yay on the X-rays but boo on the back surgery. How's your DH doing? Still having trouble walking?

Cookie-Its very humid here in Ga :confused: although yesterday wasnt as bad. Everytime I walk outside its like walking into a heat wall...ack!! How have you been doing lately?

Deb-Glad you were able to sleep in yesterday! Great job on your workout too.

ok..gotta scoot. I got me some protein powder to drink during the day since I don't have a lot of time to eat at work. Its been helping...I'm hoping I will drop some weight too. :eek: Have a nice day

Hi guys. Well yesterday was a complete rainout. We ended up getting pizza and watching movies. Today we are going to my neighbor's house to swim and then later we are going to a concert, just adults. It's a freestyle concert. DH played some of the songs for me because I didn't recognize any of the names, as freestyle is not really my style. I recognized the songs, lol. Should be fun.

Just finished today's workout: Athletic Training. Great intense, low impact workout. I love this one. I love the low impact series. I just wish the music was more like the newer workouts.

Amelia- the hurricane didn't cause any damage here on Long Island, thank God. It did cancel all the fireworks and parties though, lol.

Okay, off to get ready.

Kristin

Hi,

Yesterday wasn't too bad but not an outside day, rained on and off. I did GS legs yesterday & GS shoulders, tri's & bi's today. We went to my in-laws and it was a beautiful day not too hot.

DS's gf's twin stopped by the house it was the 1st time I met her (DH knew her) it was fun to see how twins interact. I find twins so interesting.

Belinda - I happy to hear DH had good news, sorry he needs surgery for his back. My DH ended up going to a chiropractor and it worked wonders for his back. They thought he might need surgery.

Kristin - I really liked Frozen so did ds & gf. I feel the same way you do about eating & workouts I'm trying really hard to be consistent! It sounds like you had a fun time today:)

Amelia - Yesterday I was watching I Love Lucy shows, I told DH when I'm old I will watch I Love Lucy all the time because they make me laugh:) The hurricane wasn't bad here just some light wind & rain TG. The protein powder sounds like a good idea.

Waves hi to everyone

Good morning,

Sorry for not checking in yesterday. DH and I had fun on 4th of July, we went to our neighbors pool party:) Sorry if yours wasn't that great:confused: DH and I went to our local Farmers Market and ended up in a near by town. It was fun to go window shopping in this little old town:eek: Last night I did STS D18.

Debbie - I don't think DH will get surgery any time soon:confused: He is holding out on it, he is afraid he can't move afterwards:( He has problems since years. It's not the first time his back giving his problems. He going to a chiropractor for years.

Kirstin - sorry about all that rain! We didn't get any rain and we need it.Athletic Training is a lot of fun, haven't done it in awhile. The music in this series is boring:( A lot of people complain about her music in her last series, I personally like it:eek:

Amelia - glad you all ok! Keep up the good work, girl.

I will do SBF Barre, 30 min. Love her workouts.

Have a wonderful workout and day, everyone.

Hey everyone. The concert was a lot of fun last night. Had a few drinks yesterday, which added to the fun, lol. I just finished my workout. Slide and Glide, cardio only plus ab work premix. I also walked Baxter this morning for 40 minutes. My neighbor and my friend are doing this lemon water in the morning routine and they swear it works. They both lost some weight and feel really good. I started this morning. I bought lemon juice, which I know is not as healthy as real lemons, but I hate seeds and I want to start out with the bottled lemon juice and then if I can handle that, go to the real lemons, if that makes any sense :confused:. Day one today. I woke up, warmed up some water, added the lemon juice and drank it with a straw before having anything, including coffee. I'll let you guys know if I feel or see a difference, lol.

Belinda- glad you guys had good weather. Yesterday made up for it, Today too. It is gorgeous out there. Perfect to lounge by the pool :cool:. I love Cathe's music in the newest dvds and Xtrain series. Oh and crossfire and to the max too. I like the sound-a-likes, and she seems to like the same artists as me (Pink, Rihanna, Madonna, even a little bit of Cyndi Lauper!).

Deb- glad you liked Frozen. I loved how the princess does NOT get saved by a prince at the end, very 21st century, lol. Twins are interesting. I find those twin sisters that go to the Road Trips every year and look like fitness models very interesting, lol. I am interested in their genetics, lol.

Okay, off to get ready for the pool,

Kristin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.