Commit to get Fit & Lean for July 19, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I had a great weekend, too bad it;s over:p

Today I am starting Meso 2. I will do Shock Cardio….Hiit 30/30 Plus Med Ball Abs today, but first I will go for a short run;) it's very nice outside today.

Have a wonderful Monday and workout today, girls! BBL to report my workout.

Good Morning!:)

I went to bed early last night:) but I still feel blah:eek: I need to wait for this coffee to set in:)......how's that for faces??:eek::eek:

I am going to go for a run when my foffee is gone.DS actually says coffee now by the way...but we can still say foffee:)

My workout yesterday was 3.5 miles on the TM and DWP. Also did the rest of PH.

Yesterday I thought I was going to lose my mind a couple of times. While I am working out DD text me and wants to know if I can take them to the beach. I read the text wrong and thought it was a beach near by but noooooooo,it was a beach 90 mins away. Told her I wasn't doing that today (cause God forbid they ask someone else's parents) and she got all bratty and was gonna take a cab! LOL Thought I was going to die with laughter! WTH did she think she was gonna get the money?

I go to my inlaws house after lunch and the kids really aren't content but we are staying there for supper so I go out and buy a water slide. The slide was $29.99 and MIL knew this but she wants to pay for it so the slide can stay there....so she gives me $20...and I also have to buy ice cream out of this money! Why bother? I wanted it for here anyway.......now I paid for most of it and its at their house!:confused: Then she was in a big tizzy trying to get supper ready. And Im thinking....maybe you don't need to feed 14 people every week!

While I am working out my running partner calls and wants to know if I want to come over there and relax before I go to my inlaws. I told her I couldn't b/c it was almost 2 and I could tell by the tone in her voice she didn't like it. She thought that the inlaws should watch my child why I lie down and suntan...I suppose. Im not quit sure what I was suppose to do at her house.

DH left early in the a.m to go fishing....5 o'clock still not home. That's when I came to the realization that the only reason he likes for me to be off on weekends is so he can do whatever he wants.

Then the whole race situation and my sweet has pie coworker were kind of bothering me. I really don't think I care to go now but I have a feeling that my friend thinks I am going.I emailed her last night and told her that I didn't register and she is shocked....so we shall see what happens. If she is counting on me to go,then I guess I will.

All of these things were irritating me yesterday....not sure when TMI is due....but it must be in a week or so.

Belinda** Sounds like you had a great day yesterday! O.K....so if you need to take a day off without telling us then I guess that's o.k!:)

Ameila** I wish I liked wine so I am the opposite of you! LOL The only things I like are very sweet and very high in cals.

Deb** I was thinking the same thing the other day. Summer is just zooming by! July is almost over!:eek:

I will try to check in from work!

Lori:)

Hallo again,

I went for a long run (I think I went over 4 miles? Need to ask DH later!), went home and picked up my dogs, took them for a run. They are not used to me running with them, they did very good. i was impressed. They both pretty tired now:p so am I:p I will take a break, maybe tonight I will do the rest of my workouts.

Lori - had to laugh when I read about your DD! Sounds like a teenager would say and do:eek: Sorry, you had a rough weekend. Well I did had got into a fight with my sister yesterday, didn't let that stop me from having fun. She is just plain stupid:p besides that, I had fun!

Have a great workout.

Hallo to all that follows. BBL!

Morning everyone!

Had a great busy day yesterday but did get Plyo legs disc 35 done. It nearly killed me! I have no clue why. Maybe doing it at the end of the day after sitting in a pool and having had a beer wasn't such a good idea. But it was just one beer.....

I have no clue what I am doing today for a workout. It might just be a long walk at lunch. If DH doesn't play soccer, I might try to get something else in.

OK, late to get going to work so BBL.

Just a quick morning check in
Yesterday was a rest day and I also weighed in...seems that I am down 5.4 lbs:eek: I am sure that a lot of that is water weight because it has only been 3 days of good eating.

Today I am doing 4DS BC/W.

Back later for personals....looks like yesterday was eventful!

Licia

Hi girls,

Yesterday I ended up going for a walk instead of doing Squeeze. After work I'm going to do Drill Max. I have to have a test done this morning that requires me to drink 24oz. of water:eek: I'll be walking in there with my legs crossed:)

Belinda - So you did a double run today:) It's amazing that dogs are always up for anything.

Lori - I think everyone wanted a piece of you yesterday;) Hopefully you can get peace at work today.

Helene - Too bad you couldn't get a workout in when your listening to your conference call:)

Licia - Water weight or not, it's a good incentive to keep eating clean.

Hi to Iris, Amelia, Trish & Cookie:)

Enjoy the day:)

Good Morning,

Today I'm going to start that FF rotation. I will do a circuit, not sure which one yet.

To help inspire me, i bought a new food/workout diary yesterday along with some very cool stickers. Its so pretty:p pink w/flowers...all girly,lol.

Lori-Your MIL sounds like my MIL:confused: I too had to LOL at your DD's story. Nice workouts. Sounds like your DH has a good idea, Maybe you could take the day off next weekend:eek:. My DH would lose his mind,LOL. When we use to live next door to my MIL my DH would take the kids over to her house for the day while I was working...which for some reason would really piss me off, i mean, come on? He can't handle the kids by himself? He has to go to his moms for help? Pa-lease:rolleyes:

Licia-YAY on the weight loss. I LOVE seeing that water weight drop.WTG!

Deb-LOL at your test comment! Hopefully they will see you quickly once you get there! Have a great workout later.

Helene-Nice job on your workout!

ok, that catches me up for now. I will try and bbl to report my workout:) I will also walk the dog this evening.

Hey Girls!

Workout today was BM2 abs and a 10.5 km run. I took the dog so I tired him out for the day. Lucky him...he gets to sleep all day!;)

Belinda** Awesome workout today. That is funny about your sister. I don't argue with my siblings very often. Sometimes my sister will drive me b/c she is like my dad and is very laid back and moves like a turtle. Where I am like my mother and everything as to be done at warp speed. So I think the times I have gotten nipped with her is b/c she wasn't helping me do something and probably sitting down instead! LOL

Helene** Nice workout yesterday. I should pull that one out soon!

Licia** Thats a good weight loss:eek: I lose weight very quickly as well. I just need to be good for a couple of days and everything will be back to normal.

Deb** I haven't done squeeze yet...is that the one where the cover is red? Janis someone maybe? I bought 3 workouts and I haven't gotten around to that one yet. I don't like dvds that keep going between whats actually happening and something that was recorded before. Drives me nuts! Just stick to the one thing for cry'in out loud!

I may bbl! I have a few things to do this afternoon to keep me busy but first I must watch Y&R!

Lori:)

Afternoon girls,

I'm dragging today...stayed up too late (but not ironing this time;)). I wrapped up my FF rotation on Saturday and then took a rest day yesterday. I previewed all of the Jari Love DVDs I have and I'm trying to put something together for this week. I think I will start with Slim & Lean, but not sure which one to do from there. For those of you who do JL, do you usually do the whole body? There are only 1 or 2 exercises per body part (although there are plenty of reps!) so it seems like it would be a short wo otherwise. Do you think total body 3xs in one week (every other day) is too much? I'll figure it out, I suppose. Today's wo was CC4 then MM abs. Couldn't really give it my all because my left knee is acting up:(

Belinda - Your short run turned into a long run! It must be nice to run with dogs. I saw on the news that 40% of dogs in the US are overweight. Maybe you should take them more often just to be safe;)

Lori - Can we trade DDs for a little while?? My 7YO (yes, 7YO!!) was driving me nuts this morning. She didn't want to do anything...make her bed, get dressed for camp, go to camp, go swimming at camp, :mad:etc. Long list of complaints today! Hope you're having a better day and I'm hoping my tomorrow picks up.

Helene - How was the lake house? Is this one of your long days?

Licia - ^5 on your weight loss! Now that's some woosh!! Enjoy 4DS today.

Deb - Ok....I had no clue what squeeze was so I just googled up 'squeeze exercise'. You would not believe what the first link returned from the search was...
Some exercises are designed to increase penis length, and others to increase penis girth. The best exercise to increase penis girth is the penis squeeze.
I'm guessing that ain't it! LOL!!

Amelia - Woa, that's a long rotation....almost as long as STS! Lol! You are such a girlie, girl:D...LOVE IT!! Enjoy your new diary. Btw, my DH does the EXACT same thing. I have a bookclub meeting one Sunday each month and DH ALWAYS takes DDs to my MILs. UN-REAL!

Iris - So where are you hiding today?? Yes, that was me be-friending you on fb;) Had to check out DC, of course:)

Cookie - Hope all is well with you!

Back to work. BBL

Hi girls,

I get to the Dr.'s office and the nurse tells me they changed there mind and I don't need a full bladder:confused: to go to the bathroom and empty it. I kept on asking her if she was sure because once it's gone it's gone:D

Amelia - Like the stickers part of your food journal. Hopefully the froggies won't want to play with it:)

Lori - I have the Squeeze Stronger but never tried it (red box). But the original when she dressed in pink w/ball is all over the place just like you said it can be annoying.

Trish - You had me cracking up :D Hopefully no one was looking over your shoulder that would be hard to expain:eek: The workouts are called Squeeze and the instructor is Tracy Effinger, hope that helps:)

Off to do Drill Max before dinner:)

LMAO at the penis quote!!:eek:

Finished my workout earlier, did 4ds LIS circuit premix. It was pretty long but very fun

Ok, that's about it for me.....I hear the kids arguing in the next room:confused: lately they have been driving me up the wall with that:( I keep telling myself they have about 3 more weeks until school starts...sigh

Good evening,

Amelia – nice going with 4DS LIS circuit premix today. Great idea about the stickers part of your food journal.

Debbie – LOL about the bladder! Let me know how you like Squeeze Stronger, I almost got it! Hope you had fun with DM.

Helene – good job getting your leg workout in. did you get that walk in?

Licia – ^^^^5’s on the 5 lb weight loss! Hope you had fun with the 4DS wo today.

Lori – ^^^5’s on your 10 miler today. Did you see me? I was trying to catch up with you, LOL! I can see how it makes you upset about your sister. Mine just thinks she is in charge of very one and everything, lol! Hope you had fun watching Y&R! Let me know how you like Squeeze. Open it! LOL!

Trish – wtg on finishing your rotation. That’s awesome! I live on base, it’s safe! Plus I don’t run at night. My husband runs with the dogs most of the time, but it’s been to hot lately. ROFLMAO about the link. I believe it.

Where is Iris & Cookie today?

Good night, girls! See you all in the morning:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.