COMMIT TO GET FIT & LEAN FOR JULY 17, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Goood morning,

Yesterday I ended up doing yoga and a dog walk. I will do some cardio today, maybe one of the HiiT's:eek:

I will be back to catch up on personals. Have a great weekend!

Good Morning Ladies,

Didn't have a chance to check in yesterday (or work out for that matter!). Working from home definitely has its perks but there are some drawbacks as well....like getting stuck doing things that you are usually too far away to do (i.e. dropping DD off to work, picking up dry cleaning, etc.). I did find time for a pedi/mani though ;) Anyway, I'm about to jump on the elliptical for 20-30 min (still feeling under the weather) and then tackle GS Legs. If I'm feeling up to it, I may do GS BSB. I'm ready to wrap up this rotation.

Hi Belinda - Enjoy HiiT today!

BBL to catch up on personals.

P.S. Did anyone notice anything weird with the tickers following the outage the other day? My ticker used to say 4 lbs lost...now it says I only lost 3.4 lbs. That's just not right!!! LOL!

Good Morning Ladies

Today will be some kind of cardio my legs can stand....lol I'm thinking MMA Boxing.... So I did S&H Chest/Back yesterday, and the awesome news is I have DOMS in my back!! And not so much in my chest, which is good, because I went a bit lighter...I'm really making an effort on these rounded shoulders I have *which are better*
Work (@ otb) was busy last night...it was nice to make some money there for once! :) No DG....I know we're pissed at each other. I can't remember if I ever said what happened? I'll have to go back and check.

Belinda- have a great workout today!!

Lori- What's up with working crazy hours, lately? Did you get that pay raise you deserve yet??

Helene- lmao @ you. Being pushy AND cancelling on me at the same time! :eek::p So as it turns out, I'm going to keep Friday nights for the summer *it's a good financial move for me for the moment*. So maybe one of these weekend nights?

Amelia- Why do you always regret stepblast once you start?? The thing about that workout is, you think you're done, and then there's another blast.....

Ok so pretty much what happened with DG is (nothing big, just annoying) he calls me Monday night, miserable, and I had to drag it out of him wth is wrong. (His cousin died, funeral was that day, etc) So now I feel bad.....he doesn't ask me what we're doing, when we're getting together....nothing. So we get off the phone....left it at "talk to ya later"....next day ( my birthday), nothing, he doens't know anyways! Wednesday.....he calls about an hour before my soccer game, tell him I was going to that...said I'd call him after the game... now Post Game...I got the sh*t beat outta me, but I"m feeling good and in need of a shower. Call DG back, again says nothing about seeing me...so I go to get off the phone again ...and he says I ruin everything...I"m like "look pal, if you want to come over just say so! If you don't...just say so!" So he says I'll see you in 45 min. He comes over...now I'm really starting to hurt. To make a long story short, I laid in bed and iced my knees, I know I was no fun at all! But he still wanted "his side" of the bed, even though Ididn' want to move, and then of course as the night drags on he's in the middle and Im almost falling off...so I slept on my recliner. :mad: I come back in the morning before the alarm goes off, and he says "why'd you leave?" :mad: (Um, because you're a jerk and I can't sleep?) I know I was miserable because I hurt, but I told him that as soon as he got there, can't say he didnt' have an out! Ugh!! I hope he doesn't call me anytime soon. Seems stupid, but that's our relationship! I dont' need this stupidness!!! BBL! lol

Good Morning!

Im going to see if I can post this before I go any further. This computer is on the fritze!

Lori

Ok...so it worked! Whenever I log into this site the computer wants to jump to another site and I have to click "stop" in order for it to stay here. I figured that once I submitted my post it would hop to this other site again and everything I typed would be gone. Its bad enough there are pop ups galore! But that's DD and her ability to ruin her computer. She gets viruses like no one I know.

Anyway....

Yesterdays workout ended up being a 10k run outside. I went with my running partner and DD watched DS for me. I didn't have much time b/c she had plans. I could tell my running partner wasn't into it yesterday b/c she wasn't talking to me. We stopped a couple if times b/c she said she was to hot but I didn't even think it was hot. Finally she told me to go on b/c she knew I was on a time restraint. So I dodged on and had a really good run but thats all I did. No back or tris....which means I will need to do that today.

Belinda** Have a good workout!

Ameila** What did you decide yesterday? I haven't read any books by Oprah....or to many other people for that matter. Its a shame really, I feel bad for her b/c everytime she claims that she has resolved her issues with eating and as gotten to the root of the problem, she gains it all back. So I wouldn't think that she has it all figured out just yet. I also think that there are people who are meant to be bigger and maybe she is one of them. ANyway....I think you have it figured out. Your still losing and you have kept off what you have lost. Maybe you should write a book and give it to Oprah! LOL

Iris** Ah...you and your DG strories! What we do without them!?LOL Im sure you two will patch it up again in no time!:D

Helene** Yes....I loved my foffee yesterday morning but I felt good all day. I fell asleep with DS last night and then went back to bed at 12. I didn't feel sleepy of course so I read some of my book and of course that did the trick! Out like a light!

I think that's it for personals! Have a good one everybody! I may bbl to report my workout!

Lori:)

Oppps.....forgot Trish!:D I can see how working from home could create probs with not getting thing done. I don't think I would do much work! LOL I would be doing everything else other then work! Working from home isn't an option for me of course! Hope you have a good day and start feeling 100 percent!

Lori

Morning,

Just a quick hello for me. We are off to a lake house for the day. Should be fun. Didn't get my workout in yesterday. Have to go downstairs and do Back and triceps. I'll try to report tonight. If not I will see you all tomorrow.

Have a great day everyone!

Yesterdays workout was SS. Today will be MMA Boxing. It has been a while since I did that one.

Yesterday was the first day that I was able to stick to clean eating. As I said I usually do not eat bad, but I was allowing myself chocolate on a regular basis....Yesterday, I used the Cathe Nutrition program (bought a month "trial") And kept saying that I was on a diet, that helped me stick to what I had planned:D

I am slated to move in on the 28th. That is going to be one long week, because I haven't even begun to pack the majority of our house and the house is an hour away....Oh well, it is worth it!

How are the gym style workouts? Are they as great as all the rest? I am thinking about getting them next.

Licia

Iris: That is not a "little" thing. I would have reacted the same way that you did;) Hope your legs are feeling better soon.

Helene: I am also loosely following. I had been interested in doing primal before and the other day I saw a link for a diet plan that follows it, but after reading what was recommended for a woman I decided that I would just "wing it";) The plan I saw said to have 1 cup of melon and a cup of green tea with mint leaves for breakfast...I would likely die with a breakfast like that!

Trish: What kind of work do you do from home? Being an online student, I know how sometimes things get in the way of getting things done.

Big Waves to everyone else!

Licia

Morning, Im up early today,yay! Well, early for me..its around 9am, I made myself get up...no more late mornings, i just don't feel right the rest of the day:confused: The kids were already up, lord know what time they get up..

Yesterday i mowed the lawn for 47mins (wore my HRM;)) and burned 299 calories. later in the afternoon we all danced (the kids and I) in the living room for a good 30minutes...burned 195 calories then (also wore my HRM;)).So that was my carido for the day.:p

Today i will do something...not sure yet. I know it will be step. Not sure what happened to my rotation? Guess i got bored with it..

Iris-For some reason SB has a very high dread factor for me. I've never made it through the whole workout, just to the second combo. Thats 35mins...its enough for me:p Sorry DG is up to his old tricks again:( hope you have a good day today.

Lori-I agree w/your thoughts on Oprah. Her story goes to show that it takes a lot more than just money to maintain a successful weight loss. I feel sorry for her and hope she finds happiness with in herself. Nice run yesterday.

Trish-Yay on the four lbs! Is this recent? YOU GO GIRL! Hope you feel better and have a great workout! My poor ticker has yet to move...i need to put up a tape measure ticker,LOL.

Licia-WTG on your first official day on plan! Hope the move goes smoothly for you!

Belinda-Nice job on your yoga and dog walk. What yoga workout did you do?

Hello to anyone i missed. I will bbl

Work out done!! I was a maniac today...30 mins on elliptical (328 cals) + GS Legs + GS BSB (876 cals). Forgot how much cardio is in GSL...could totally have skipped the ellitpical!! Needless to say, I'm looking forward to my nap this afternoon;) DH says all I care about are jumping jacks (AKA exercise!!) and naps:rolleyes:!! ROFL!!

Iris - Bummer on DG...think I would have done the same...left the bed for a more comfortable spot. He'll get over it. How are your legs feeling today?

Lori - I don't allow DSD on my computer for those very reasons ;) Nice run yesterday. Which bi/tri work out do you have planned?

Helene - Another one doing bis and tris today:) Have fun at the lake house. Sounds relaxing;)

Licia - ^5 on eating clean yesterday and SS! Let us know how you like Cathe's nutrition program. I think the feature that I thought was kind of cool was that it suggests food for you to eat within your calorie budget (or something like that). The GS workouts are WICKED!! LOL! Seriously, the leg wo is really tough...I'm thinking it is the toughest behind B&G for me. Chest & tris really get you, too. Definitely a great series! Have fun with MMA today.

Amelia - Now, I'd say that was definitely a cardio wo yesterday!! The 4 lbs lost were from my old start date...maybe from March(?). Pretty sad, huh?? Oh well! Hopefully I can drop 4 more in a shorter time frame. Tomorrow's a WI...yikes!

Hellos to Deb and Cookie.

I'm off to take the girls to arts & crafts and then the library. Then back for a nap ;)

Enjoy your Saturday.

Licia - Almost forgot...I was only working from home because I was in a training course that was offered online. I usually commute into the NYC from NJ so it was such a treat not to have drag myself in this week.

workout done. Did about 32 mins of SB then 25mins of yoga. Burned 409 cals in total.

I almost got a set of DVD's by Rodney the other day at Target, they were only 10 bucks. One i didn't recognize but the other i did ' Yoga Burn' i hear its a real burner;)

Trish-LOL at your DH's comment. My sister is the same way....when i don't answer my phone she'll leave a message saying" guess your doing your richard simmons" ... to her, every workout i do is richard simmons:rolleyes: she has no clue;) enjoy your nap later and AWESOME workout. And no...its not sad about your weight loss, look at my ticker! At least yours is showing lbs and not ounces:eek: l;ol

Hello to everyone...off for a shower.

Hi girls,

It took me a long time to catch up on reading everyone's posts:D

The last few days at work were crazy. The set-up took 2 days in the store & another day on the phone. The store was so unorganized and couldn't find our merchandise and then they didn't give us the space we were promised:(

On Thursday, I met with the surgeon about my umbilical hernia. She said it is small but needs to be repaired. It is outpatient surgery but the worst part is no exercise for 6 weeks (only walking):(:(:( so I almost cryed. The nice part was she was complimenting me to the staff on what good shape I was in and it's obvious that I work out all the time. I asked if I could do upper body and she said no lifting more then a milk carton:( ugh!!!

My surgery is scheduled for the Monday after the roadtrip (still on the waiting list). So for the next 2 weeks, I'm doing all my favorite workouts. Today was Muscle Max:)

Yesterday was DS's 21st birthday. We're going out with DS's & GF's tonight to a really good italian restaurant so not sure how good I can be:) and I'm making cupcakes too:eek:

Belinda - What did you think of spinning & zumba? Is it still hot in Germany?

Iris - I bet it's fun working at the OTB one night a week. Your birthday cheats sound so good and not too damaging either:) Sorry about the "D"s driving you crazy.

Lori - So you finally wore your running partner out:eek: Hopefully she's ok.

Helene - Have fun at the Lake house this weekend:) Is it Lake George?

Licia - You'll have to let us know how you like the nutrition program.

Amelia - Too funny about your sister thinking you workout with Richard Simmons . . . if only Cathe knew:D Awesome job with the measurements!!!

Trish - So are you taking a 5 hour nap after those workouts:D Well with as hot as the weather has been, we can barely where any clothes so those workouts will pay off;)

Cookie - What are you plans for the weekend? Still no word yet about RT.

Hi Girls!

Today's workout ended up being 15kms run outside and PH legs,chest and back. Tomorrow I am hoping for another run and the rest of PH.

Ameila** Nice workout today.Dancing with the kids is a great idea!:) DS wanted me to get in his bouncy castle with him but I wouldn't. It wears me out and my legs burn. Problem is he won't let me rest...Im not allowed to stop for a break...so I don't get in at all.

Licia** The GS workouts are my fav.I loaned them to my running partner and need to get them back!

Helene** hope your having fun!

Deb** Those are hard rules to follow! I don't know if I would be able to do it! Your gonna be some crabby! LOL

Trish** Awesome workout today! You've gone mad!

BB in the a.m!

Lori:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.