Commit to get fit and lean for Jul 2, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

I am getting ready for the gym:D Not sure what I will do?

I will be back to report my workout and personals!

Have a great workout and a day!

Hi ladies,

I ended up doing RS at home, because the AC in the gym wasn’t working. I was so pissed! I was sweating in the gym just warming up, than my stomach started to get sick. It was so freaking hot, so I left! I hope they will fix the AC today, need to get a run in this week. The good news, I burned 719 cal. Humidity is 70%!

Have a great day, everyone!

Good Morning Ladies :)

Well I'm all moved and for the most part up and running.....what a pain in the a** moving is.

Today is cardio.....not sure what yet.....yesterday was GS Legs and i'm feeling it today! Hopefully I'll bbl.......kinda running behind, here...:confused:

Belinda- nice cal burn!! Sorry for all the running around you had to do....!

Good Morning!

How is everyone? Of course today is another run. I have a little bit of DOMS in my tris and chest from yesterdays workout but nothing I can't handle.

Belinda** I wouldn't have been able to workout there either! Its hard enough running outside with a breeze! Can you imagine how smelly it would have gotten with people in there? LOL

Deb* Did you get your workout in? No DOMS in my legs. I bet my running partner is sore though.

I will BBL to report my workout!

Lori

Hey Iris!

We were checking in at the same time. Hope you have a good day at work ( Im assuming!) I hate moving, can't stand those boxes full of junk with no where to put them!
Glad to hear you are settled away.
LOri:)

Hi girls

Iris, glad your move is over. I know what kinda pain in the a$$ moving is, I move every 2 years! Nice job with GS legs yesterday, have fun with your cardio today! I was soaked after my workout. My HR wasn't that hight today:eek:

Lori, have fun with your run today. I wished I had your energy.

Debbie, what did you end up doing yesterday:p

Hi to everyone that follows!

Monring!

Belinda-Nice job on your workout

Lori-Enjoy your run today

Iris-we moved alot as a kid ,its totally a PITA:confused:. Good job with gs legs yesterday!

Trish-How have you been doing?

Cookie-How are the workouts coming along?

Debbie-How are you liking the new gym?

**Today is 4DS Chest/Shoulders/Triceps and Winsor Pilates cardio burn(20mins) then some pilates core work as well. Its my first time doing any pilates so i hope i like it...it looked really fun last night when i previewed it! :)**

Good morning girls,

Quick check-in I did do STS legs yesterday. Today I will do Kickbox surge. I'm off to an early hair appointment for highlights.

Will be back later with personals, until then Have a Great Day!!!

Morning!
Belinda, was the heat and humidity that was making you not feel well? Hope the ac gets fixed soon! That's high humidity for you.
Lori, what's your average weekly mileage? It's a lot, I'm sure. Glad you're human enough to get DOMS, even if it isn't in your legs.
Iris, bet you're glad the move is over. I really dislike the chaos that comes from the whole process. Do you handle it well? Good job getting your wo in.
Amelia, how do you like the pilates? Sounds like you have a long wo session planned.
Deb, did you decide on a new gym? Sounds like you made many strong connections at your other one.
Trish, hope everything is okay. Please check in.
Yesterday I did the original BodyMax. Boy, that was one heck of a wo! Maybe it's me, but it seemed harder than BM2. Did the cardio sections and legs in the morning and the upperbody and abs in the evening. Went shopping for my DD's bridemaid's dress. My future DIL wants it in teal - any style, just in teal. Sounds easy, doesn't it, but it wasn't. Teal is not a "color" this year. Nope, doesn't exist. Oasis does, however, and it is somewhat similar. We managed to find a dress in a bridal store, but it takes 12 weeks to get it in, and we don't have that long. So, ended up looking at dress patterns - which took quite a while - picked out fabric and notions, and now to get someone to make it. I used to sew a lot, but don't have the time now to do it. Yesterday we received our copy of the invitation. It's very nice. Today did KCM's KB - the combined 2-30 mins sections. It was my first time doing it, so not really very coordinated on my part. After yesterday's BM it seemed light, but that was ok for today. OK, back to work. Have a great day everyone.
Cookie

Deb,
We were posting at the same time. I did KB today also, and tomorrow's my hair day.
Must be like minds thinking alike.
Cookie

Cookie~Loved the pilates workout...i was a nice change of pace for me! I will have to check into some more of Mari Winsors workouts! Good luck with the bridesmaid dresses! Hopefully you can find someone soon to make them...

Im done with my workout:
80 mins in total

481 calories burned
4ds chest/shoulders/triceps then i popped in Winsor Pilates Cardio burn +core work...OMG:eek: it was so much fun! The cardio was only 20mins and there is live music in the background playing! Then she cools you down and ends with core work...I didn't know i could do some of those moves!

Im going to do that other pilates workout on there on sunday! It looked challenging.

ok..have a great workout and day girls!
Later gators;):cool:

Hey Girls!~

I did my run earlier but it was tooo warm and I was NOT in the mood! I think I had my mindset that it was going to be a terrible run...therefore...I kept thinking it was terrible the whole time! LOL We did about 13.5 kms or so.

Belinda** You must have had my energy today cause I didn't have much;) I bet I could go for another run tonight and have more energy!

Ameila** Glad to hear you enjoyed your workout! I like stretching workouts as long as they aren't to long. I need to invest in some short yoga workouts.

Deb** Hope your hair turns out o.k!;)

Cookie** Im not sure how many miles I do a week, probably 50-60. I do anywhere from 12-15 kms a day and one day a week I do a really long run. I think I will do a long hill run this weekend. My running partner will be away so I can do it on my own with my Ipod:p

Hope I didn't miss anyone!

BBL!
Lori:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.