Commit to get Fit & Lean - Jan 8

dr.mel_PT

Cathlete
Wow, no check in today? Everyone must be busy this weekend! My weekend was pretty uneventful and boring. I've been in a major funk since Friday and have been trying to crawl out of it. DA came over last night at midnight because I was a hysterical mess and he helped calm me down. I dunno what it is...I think the combination of the pressure of getting into grad school coupled with being bored out of my mind and broke finally got to me and I just melted down. School starts on the 17th and honestly, I can't wait. I'm gonna try and drop one of the classes I already registered for and take an online course in its place so this way I will be done with classes on campus by 11AM most days so I can get another PT job. I'm one of those people that needs to constantly be busy or else I'm not happy. Blame my dad cuz he is the same way :p

Cookie, my nails are a disaster too. I need to do something with them. Sorry, no suggestions on preventing them from breaking because mine are the same way. Could be dryness due to the weather?

Belinda, is Alesia moving in with you and DH?

Kristin, I love MMA boxing's core too! That's awesome that your DH is the assistant coach. Are you guys gonna coach baseball again this year?

Deb, I could get used to this weather too! So nice out, and no snow which is even better!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend girls!

Hi all. Today's workout was CSS premix 5-8, I recommend for a quick low impact hi intensity workout :). Gotta a decent sweat from that. Then I did STS M1 D4. I am so glad I started STS again. I love the challenge.

Melissa- sorry you have been in a funk lately. Maybe it is winter blues? I know I am so happy right before the holidays and then when I take my tree down I get the winter blues. It isn't even cold out and I am feeling blah.

Bbl
Kristin

'Evening!
Belinda, is your dd moving in with you? If so, I'm sure you are excited. What just because you've bought a house, you now go to a gym to workout? What happened to the rv?
Melissa, sorry you're in a funk. It's probably a feeling of lack of control with so many things going on. Glad DA is supportive. My way of dealing with stress is not sleeping and more eating. MMA would be a great way to help with it.
Kristin, Deb's right, you also remind me of when my kids were younger. Did you play basketball when you were younger? I'm doing Cathe's 3 month rotation, and am also enjoying sts again.
Deb, how was dinner? Hope things calm down for you soon. Funny thing is my nails have been a mess ever since I had a mani at the beginning of September. Picked up some Sally Hansen stuff yesterday that hopefully I'll remember to use.
Did Afterburn this morning, and that one is tough. Wanted to get in a walk but a friend came over and we talked and talked. Have to go. Sunday evenings are movie night.
Cookie

Hi,

I never did get a workout in today:( My legs were sore & very tired today. We watched the movie "Changeling" with Angelina Jolie and it was really good.

Belinda - What are you up to today?

Melissa - Sorry your in a funk but it looks like your taking the steps to get out of it. Do you still have to get more PT hours?

Kristin - That's the worse part for me too, taking down the Christmas decorations . . . love the way my house looks all decorated.

Cookie - Dinner was really nice but just stayed up too late & no time for a nap today:) Friday is usually movie night for us, what did you watch?

Goodnight:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.