Commit to get fit and lean for Jan.4, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning fit ladies,

How is everyone this morning? I finally got a good night sleep, I feel so much better!

The only thing I have left on my rotation is my abwork from yesterday:D
I am so glad today is a rest day!

Welcome Debbie!

Hi to eveyone that follows!

Have a great workout and Sunday! BBL!

Last edited:
Good Morning!

Haaaa....a good nights sleep make ya feel so much better! (Right Belinda?) LOL

I went to bed last night before 11 and got up just before 6. Once again, I don't think I moved the whole night! I woke up in the same spot:confused::)

I got a 4.5 mile run in last night around 7:45 or so. I ate a little bit of supper, enough not to get sick, and then waited and worked out. I got up just before 6 today and did 2 miles on the TM mixed in with HSC.

Sooo...today DS is 2!:eek: I had to get up and workout b/c there is going to be cake in my future. We are trying to figure out what to have for dinner tonight (something that he likes) but in order to do that, we would all have to eat Kraft dinner and garlic bread:confused:We may have a small family gathering today and have his party next Sat.

Belinda** Glad to hear you got a good nights rest. So did I! I needed to play catch up on the sleep I have missed over the past 2 weeks.

Ameila** How did your weigh in go? The nerve of DH wanting to spend YOUR money on FOOD! Ugh!:eek: Buy those boots, you deserve them!

Debbie** Welcome! We use to be a bigger group but its been pretty quite here lately...maybe we made everyone mad!;) Look forwarding to chatting with you!

Good Morning to Trish,Kristine,Iris,Cookie and (WTH is) Cheryl!;):confused::D
BBL!
Lori:)

Morning girls!

Welcome Debbie~im glad you decided to pop in last night and join our group:) Nice to meet you! This group definitely helps me stay accountable with my workouts(or lacking of,lol).

well i had my cheat meal last night and DUM ME decides to get on the scale this morning
noway.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
WHY DID I DO THAT?
angry.gif
Im kinda sad right now
frown.gif
im not gonna get on the scale agian until wednesday. That should be enough time for the water weight to be down....but at the same time im VERY proud of myself for staying on my diet all week:D

With my cheat meal in mind, todays workout is a good old fashion butt kicking...C&W AND im not eating all my calories burn:) that should help with those extra calories consumed last night;)

Lori-LOL at your comment on kraft dinner....Great workout today. I will report a weightloss on wednesday(cross your fingers;)) Happy birthday to your little guy!!!

Belinda-Enjoy your rest day today! And high fives on that good nights sleep!

hey to everybody! BBL to report my workout!

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the welcome!!!

Belinda -- enjoy your rest day.

Lori -- I miss the days when my sons were 2 years old (not at the time though). Have fun!

Amelia -- I didn't have much time during the holidays to cheat, but I'm sure making up for it now.

I'm off to eat breakfast and then run 2 1/2 miles on the treadmill and 4DS bi's & tri's. Also, fit in taking down my Christmas decorations:(.

Debbie

:)Ameila** Just a thought but how bout if all this week you don't eat the cals that you burned? I know that when I was following ww's I would eat my extra points b/c they were really only half of what I burned. If I ran for an hour, I only got 6 more points which is really only 300 cals, when in fact I burned 600. Also, when I am watching it now, I don't eat more b/c I worked out...that way the weight comes off alot faster. When I was counting cals before christmas I lost 4-5 lbs in the one week that I did it, when my friend who doesn't workout, lost 1 lbs....while we were eating the same amount of cals. Just a thought..I think thats what I would do. Unless your calorie intake is really low and your straving all the time. With anything though, your usually hungry at the beginning b/c you body is adjusting.

Just trying to decide what to have for lunch. My supper as been planned for me. Wings,ribs, salad and b-day cake:p

Lori

Debbie** We posted at the sametime. Your very pretty in your pic! Must be nice to have your kids out from in under your feet and still be young! LOL I was 17 when I had DD but 28 when I had DS. That means I will have her shipped off (somewhere:p) when I am only 36:) but I will have to wait a little longer for him...what was I thinking? JK!!! Have fun with your workout!

Oh forgot to tell you guys that my boss asked me how I would feel about working all days and no night shifts anymore. Nights are harder on the body but I like them cause I get to spend more time at home. Its been really slow and he knows that I am the only one who wants to work fulltime, so thats my offer. I guess everyone else will be working days shifts and going on call at night= cutting hours.

Hi girls,

Lori, happy Birthday to your son!

I forgot to tell you girlls, I lost another 2 pounds! And that after I had breakfast! I love Debbie's rotaitons! I am so happy the scale is moving!

Debbie, nice pic:D

I have to make dinner, I am hungry! I also still have to do my abs:rolleyes:

Hi to everyone that follows! BBL!

Belinda...yay on the two lbs....ok,im about two seconds away from joining debbies rotation;):D! Are you eating differently too?

Lori-im gonna give this about three to four weeks and then i will start adjusting my calories...ive thougth about that too. my fitness pal suggest(based on my current weight,actiity level and age) that i eat 1550 a day plus whatever i burn and i should lose approx a lb a week. If in three weeks,nothing happens...i will defintely cut my earned cals in half. Thanks for the suggestion....Are you gonna take the fulltime day positon?

Debbie-Great workout planned....have fun taking down christmas decors.

ok,my workout is done...Cardio and weights and burned 569 cals. Later gators!

Ameila** I probably won't have much choice but to take the day job and for some reason, DH wants me to. I thought his pet peeve was having to drop DS off and pick him up but apparently its me working night shifts:confused: I think I need to see what the other girls say, I don't want to be all over the schedule either, I like my rotation. I guess we will see what happens. It will probably be Feb before anything takes place. Are you doing FF rotation? I thought you were starting tomorrow. I think you will enjoy it. I know I do but of course, I add in extra cardio! LOL

Belinda** Good job with the weightloss! You probably lost 3 lbs! You should have weighed before breafast. Did you lose any weight with last monthes rotation?

Just getting ready to head home. I will probably check in tomorrow but with the crappy computers at home, who knows!~

Belinda -- great job on the 2lbs!

Amelia -- you burned a lot of calories.

Lori -- There talking about cut backs in February at my job. I didn't think Canada's economy was so bad, but I think everyone's starting to hurt. It's so sad.

I ran and did bi's & tri's.

Debbie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.