Commit to get fit and lean for Jan 31, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Boy, it feels good to be home again:D Thanks for all your kind words, hugs & prayer! That really means a lot to me!

Today is my last disc in Meso1:p Still haven't figured out how I am going to to this next week? Doctors want me to go full speed with my workouts next week, next week is also my recovery week?

I will be back to report my workout!!

Have a great Sunday, everyone!

Good Morning!

Belinda!!!! so glad your back, we were worried about you girl! I read on OD that your doctors suspect its vertigo causing your symptoms? I'm glad there able to narrow it down so you can finally get some answers. Enjoy your workout today and be careful! HUGS!!!

Well,down one lb for the week...I'll take it:D better than nothing;) I was secretly hoping to see more this morning but no disappointment here:).

My DH said that his work is in a 'lay-off lingo" there not sure if its going to happen yet. If it does happen i wish they would go ahead and do it so we can get on with our lives. Were looking at a bigger place today thats for rent(only 100$ more than what we pay),has three bedrooms and a fishing pond on the property...keep your fingers crossed that it looks ok!

Todays workout is 30 day shred with Jillian Michaels(trying for two levels:confused:) then Rodney Yee standing poses yoga...I got a workout by him yesterday at walmart called AM Yoga, it has 5-20minute workouts on it...

bbl

Good Morning!:)

We didn't get home until 3 a.m but DS slept until after 9 so it wasn't to bad. Although I told DH I was sleeping in....of course that didn't happen. I don't feel to tired so as I was laying there I thought, " If I let him sleep in then when he gets up I can get my run in" hehe!

Yesterdays workout was 5 miles, double wave and disc 12. I wasn't in the mood to do double wave but I did it anyway. No DOMS from disc 12 though. This week will be circuits and cardio. We had some food last night and drinks and I feel so bloated today. I guess my body isn't use to eating late at night anymore, doesn't really agree with me.

Belinda** Your back!:D As I started to check in I was wondering how you were doing and then I noticed that you started the thread! So are you feeling good? I bet you will have a kick butt workout today!

Ameila** Congrats on the one lbs down! Can't screw your nose up at that. How much more do you want to lose? I can relate to your issues. The new owners are coming next week so we will know more about what is happening. They say they are going to run the place as normal, with the same staff but after a month of not hearing from them and hearing rumors that the place was closing, we couldn't help but get a little anxious. People were wondering if they should start looking for work. They are still saying everything is a go and b/c we were getting nervous I think they are making a visit.

So todays workout will just be cardio and abs. I soooo missing running outside. I would love nothing more then to tie up my shoes and hit the pavement but thats not happening. We have a little bit of snow here and it is FREEZING outside...so TM it will have to be!

I need to read yesterday thread to see what I missed but it won't be happening right now. DS is in to much! He is full of it today!

I will bbl to report!

Lori:)

progress.gif

Good Morning Ladies....

Late start for me...went out last night dancing against my better judgement. It was fun I guess, but I stayed too long. And of course that's when all the drama starts, and after seeing it, it reminds me why I've become a hermit to stay focused on my goals. I swear, for the unforseeable future, I'm done with men. And I'm sick of people saying to me they can't understand how I'm not with anyone.....:rolleyes: Whatever.

I'm supposed to do Wave pyramid today and abs...but I might hold off to later this afternoon when I get home. I also have quintet rehearsal tonight....and the only reason I don't want to go is because it's too damn cold to be toting around my instrument and stand!

Belinda- So so so glad you are home!!!! (((hugs))) Maybe you could do your fave Meso 1 workouts this week? No harm in tacking on an extra week of endurance, right? Then you could take your rest week?

Amelia- Congrats on your loss! Thanks for telling me about Rodney Yee's dvd at Walmart....I will now get it to try him out!

Lori- Yeah bloat sucks....how's the other stomach issue going? Any better? Nice workout yesterday!! And I work on Saturdays, have Sunday's off. So I guess you could say I worked this weekend. ;)

Deb- Sorry about your DH.....but LOL @ you saying " i'm not an expert, but....." Enjoy your rest week! What will you be doing? Taking zumba classes and such?

Cookie- Haha smarty pants! @ "one was roasted"...lmao Yeah the baked one is coming up I think. I am doing one page at a time in the cookbook....lol Take care of those traps!!! Do lots and lots of stretching! Maybe a massage? I also had that problem in my early twenties when I played my instrument a lot.... a masseuse gave me a few stretches to do a couple of times per day.

Ok off to the shower, my parents, hopefully come home in time to get a workout in, and go to rehearsal. BBL!

workout done, i was able to do about 35mins of 30 day shred then did my yoga....burned 420

Lori-Im crossing my fingers that your new owners will keep everything the same like they told you they would. Hopefully there visit will ease everyone's anxiety. My original goal weight 5yrs ago was 160 . I'm 13lbs away from that...but to tell you the truth,I'm not sure how much more weight i want to lose, 13more lbs may not make me happy:confused::eek:

Iris-enjoy your quintet rehearsal tonight, i hope you don't get too cold:confused: I liked the dvd but i was kinda hoping for something more challenging...think i might have grabbed a beginner workout:confused: or maybe its suppose to be easy because its says "AM yoga" im not sure...im ordering his power yoga,that's the one i really wanted...have a great workout tonight!

Hello to everyone! :)

Good morning girls,

I have major DOMS from Disc 12. It didn't happen the 1st time I did STS so not sure why it is this time:confused: I may do Physique 57 today. I ended up purchasing Brazilian Butt Lift with Christmas money. I received it last week and when I went to play the workout 2 DVD's are defective. They give you the option to hear it in English or Spanish and my DVD's will only play Spanish . . . if only I knew more then 4 words in Spanish, that after taking 3 years in HS:eek:

Belinda - Welcome back:):):):) I'm sure you didn't argue when the Dr's said they wanted you to go all out with your workouts:) I'll cross my fingers that it's only vertiago.

Amelia - Great job on the 1lb weight loss:) Good luck today with the house let us know how it turns out.

Lori - That was some workout you did yesterday. I'm sure your rest week will be very different then mine:)

Iris - Well at least you burned calories dancing last night:) It's so cold I don't want to leave the house either.

Cookie - I hope you had fun at your dinner last night. I've never been to a home show . . . I would be too tempted:)

Hi Trish & Helene

Have a great day everyone:)

Hello again ladies... just quick checking in with Double Wave done (wowzers) and Stabilty Ball abs from ab circuits done. LOLOL@ One legged pikes...:eek: Seriously now.........

Deb- Well WTG on your doms! That's always a good thing isn't it? Even if you didn't get them the first time? And lol @ only being able to play your BB Lift in Spanish....even though I'm sure it's a pain in the arse to return it and wait for a new one!

Amelia- I think that DVD would be the way to go for me! I tend to only do challenging yoga type things during my rest weeks. Other than that I do for the sole purpose of relaxing and stretching out! I do it just as much for mental health as well as physical. Thanks for your review!

Hope you girls are having a great day!

Hey Girls

I am trying to check in but DS is being a real pain in my backside. He keeps hitting me with stuff and God forbid he should stay on his time out chair. That ain't happening either!:mad:

Todays workout was pilates abs and 7.5 miles on the TM, which took me 63 mins to do.

Iris** Oh there is always lots of drama when we go out. Particularly with one couple. She isn't happy and he is hanging on for dear life. Calling her names really doesn't help the situation either. She certainly isn't going to love him that way:confused: So you are swearing off men?? What about women?? hehehe!!!

Ameila** I think the goal with anything is to set small goals so you don't get overwhelmed. Your doing it the right way. See how you feel at 160 and then you may want to go to 150. I guess I will know more about work this week! Im looking forward to it.

Deb** I never heard of those workouts. Were they expensive? You should put pictures of your butt on facebook after! hehe!

I will bb in the a.m!

Lori:)

'Evening!
Belinda, we've missed you! So very glad you're feeling better. Do those drs know what full speed means to you? They're probably thinking of a mall walker, not you. Hope it is vertigo - that's plenty.
Amelia, fishing pond and three bedrooms sounds great. It's so hard to know what is going on, and it just creates even more stress for all. Hope his company and his position is ok. Bet you've changed a lot since you made that original wt goal. Go by how you're feeling. If your brain tells you you're at a good wt now, I'd suggest relaxing a bit and staying where you're at. Then after about six months or a year you can reeval. It would give you a chance to deal with maintenance and be less stressful. Just a thought.
Iris, how was your practice? What did you cook this week? Try her broiled grapefruit. Cut one in half, 1 tbsp maple syrup, 1tsp vanilla, pinches of cardamon, cinnamon and nutmeg. Broil 5 mins - very good! I use 1 tsp syrup and that's great for me.Watch out, last time you swore off guys you-know-who was more attracted.
Lori, 3 am! Gosh, girl how did you wo with so little sleep? I stayed up til 2 the other day and couldn't wait to sleep that night.
Deb, love the title! Are you trying to multitask and learn Spanish while exercising? How's the dh feeling? We decided not to go to the home show Bummed, but everyone said it was too cold. It wasn't like the show was outside, but oh well.
Helene, when do you return?
Trish, what did you do this weekend?
Did legs this morning and circuit blast - cardio only premix, followed by the heavy bag wo from boxing this evening. Off to shower and get ready for tomorrow.
Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.