Commit to get fit and lean for Jan. 30, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

After my coffee, I will do Pyramid Shoulder+ MM Shoulder& Pyramid Leg( no floor work)+ 4DS Calves !

Lori, I will be back for personals! I did see your post last night!:p

I am so jealous, I still don’t have my STS PACKAGE!

Hi to veryone that follows! BBL!

Good Morning!

Im up and at'um early today! If I get my workout started soon I should be able to get my bics done and maybe a 45 mins cardio workout as well. Lets hope my VHS of S&H is ready to go and that I don't have to rewind or fastforward anything:mad: I seriously hate that! I don't think (at the time) I could order S&H on dvd but I know with Body Blast I could and I still choose VHS. 2 reasons.....1, it was cheaper and 2, it was my excuse that it won't get scratched up:eek: but really that was my excuse cause it was cheaper! LOL

Belinda** Have a good workout! Hope STS comes for ya soon!!!! (kinda;))

I will bbl to report my workout!

Lori:)

Hi girls,

I am done with my Shoulder and leg workout! I burned 978 cal.! I really pushed myself today with the weights! I need to put some numbers in my 1RM calculator! LOL! I don’t want to look like a wimp!:eek::p

SHOULDERS
Pyramid workout:
Rear Flies:
8’s/10’s/ 15’s/10’s/8’s
Lateral Raise:
8’s/10s/15’s/10’s/8’s
Front Raise:
8’s/10’s/15’s/10’s/8’s

Muscle Max workout:
Lateral Raise:
15's - 2 sets/12
Lateral Raise w/: Purple /
Dumbbell Upright Rows:
15's/20’s - 2 sets/12 reps
Front Raise/Rear Delt Squeeze:
45# barbell - 2 sets/7 reps

LEGS
Pyramid Lower Body:
Leg Press (step ups):
20’/25’s/30#/25’/20’s
with DB’s

Static Lunges: 65#/75#/85#/75#/65# 60#/70#/80#/70#/60
Squats & Plie Squats superset:
60#/ 70#/80#/70#/60#
Deadlifts: 50#/60#/70# 50#/60#/80#/60#/50#

CALVES
4DS Calf Work with 20’s DB

Have a great day! BBL!

Morning girls...

Belinda...Work it girlfriend...amazing workout.

Lori-:eek::eek:at your workout yesterday...great job! I hear ya on ordering cheaper stuff...thats why i dvr'd everything that has to do with Cathe on fitv....im happy I did because i sold all those workouts,lol. One of these days im going to get DH to put them on a dvd(minus commericals:rolleyes:) Have a great bic's and cardio workout today!

Cookie-Have you previewed STS yet? Im sure i will own it one day...like 4DS:rolleyes: maybe in a couple of years,lol. How are you doing lately? I read your post from yesteray and to answer your question...i stopped lifting heavy and started doing circuits because I thought it would help with my weightloss...circuits and intervals are suppose to jumpstart the metablolism. Didn't work for me though..so its back to lifting those weights:D.

Trish-Great job with your STS disc 1 1rms yesterday...an awesome feeling to find out your stronger than you thought!

Debbie-How did your 1RM go yesterday? LOL,at you suggesting i put the scale on a rug...because thats what i do:eek:. I put my scale on a bathroom run at the same area and weigh...been doing it for years that way. I washed the bathroom rug yesterday..I wonder if that has anything to do with the amazing weightloss:confused:;)

Kristine-How is Heidi today? Did the doctor say she had a ear infection? I hope shes doing better today..my Niece had a ear infection last week ,poor thing kept crying at night.

Iris-What are you up too today?

cheryl-Where are you? Do we have to send out a search party?

Today is a cardio..did power hour yesterday...no doms though(well,slight doms in my chest) Im doing a two mile run today with ME warmup and cooldown.

later gators:cool:

:)Hey Gals:)

Its been pretty busy since I came into work today. Thats good though. 2 more hours and it will be time to eat again:) I was sooo full last night after supper. I thought forsure the scale would be up today but it stayed pretty much the same. DH wanted to have a Pina Colada with me but my belly was to full...maybe tonight:D And if not...then tomorrow night:D:D

Here was my workout today, Im pretty sure my bic's are going to be screaming at me later today. DOMS as lasted 48 hours in every muscle group so far:

S&H Biceps
all sets were 6 up, 2 down

Dumbbell Curl
3 sets of 8
20 lbs db's each set

Dumbbell Hammer Curl
3 set of 8
2 sets w/ 20 lbs db's
1 set w/ 15 lbs db's

Barbell Curl
3 sets of 8
30 lbs

GS Biceps

Barbell Curl 4-4 count
2 sets with 30 lbs ( I hate bb curls, btw)

Dumbell Parcal reps
12 lbs db's

Concentration Curls
15 lbs db's, lowered to 12 lbs for the hold
20 lbs db's for 8 reps

Dumbbell Hammer Curls
15 lbs db's

Dumbbell Curls
12 lbs db's

As you can see, I didn't do any wrist curls. I didn't want to cut into anymore cardio time. I also did 4 miles on the TM.

Belinda** Good job with the workout!

Ameila** No DOMS? Maybe you should go heavier;) Whenever I start to go heavier I do half of the reps with the heavier weight and then go back to my normal weight. When I did GS I use to only use 15 lbs...now I am up to 25 lbs. I am tempted to buy 30 lbs but Im not sure if I will even use them that much and it would probably be for chest and back only.

I will check back in again later, everyone as pretty much left me now:) Gotta love it!

Lori:)

Good Morning girls,

Going to the gym to do a boot camp workout. Afterwards I'm off to work. I didn't get to do my 1RM's yesterday.

Belinda - Amazing calorie burn.

Lori - I think its a better idea to save for STS and spend your $$ on FL. Maybe it will come up on ebay for less. Nice bicep workout.

Amelia - Enjoy your run today!

Hi to everyone else BBL!!

TGIF Girls!

My only wo for the next few days will be 1RMs, so today was back and triceps from disc 2. Btw, if you're looking for a heavy weight rotation, do a few 1RM sets...ouch!

Belinda - Nice job on your shoulder and leg wo! How are you doing your 1RMs? Mixing it in with your wo? I wish I had the time, but I can only fit in 1-1.5 hours for exercise these days.

Lori - Whew..great wo today! Your biceps ARE going to be screaming tomorrow:) Can you believe my a$$ still hurts from B&G on Sunday??? What's up with that???

Amelia - Enjoy your run today! I'm looking forward to the WI on Sunday:D

Debbie - Have fun with your bootcamp wo. Have you ever tried Barry's Bootcamp? One of my co-workers swears it's the best.

Hi Cookie, Iris, Kristine and Cheryl :)

Hi girls,,

I just check our mailroom, still no STS! WTH! I ordered the first day; people ordered months behind me already got STS? I know my box comes by airplane, they don’t fly that slowly! I am frustrated!

Trish, yes I am mixing my 1RM with my workouts! I am still doing Debbie’s rotation! I did my 1RM on Monday, Wednesday plus today! How far are you with your 1RM? I plan on using Cahte’s NP in the future, I still have to buy those weight plates or whatever the called, LOL! Nice job with you’re a$$ DOMS, LOL!

Debbie, enjoy your bootcamp class! Sounds like a tough one! Never thought I would burn that much cal. with weight training, sweat just kept rolling down my body!

Amelia, how did you do on your 2 miler today! Go girl!

Lori, you are pushing me with your biceps! I upped my weight, so I don’t look like a wimp! WTG, girl!

BBL!

Hey girls, my workout is done. I did Muscle endurance warm up only,then hopped on the treadmil for a 2 mile run...then stretched in the living room. I dream of the day i have a workout room so i don't have to roam from room to room to do a workout:rolleyes:

Lori-yeah,ive gotta go a little heavier next time...maybe some doms then.

Trish-Ive never tried Cathe's nutrition planner...i hear its good though. Im so psyched about the WI on sunday....im getting some new batteries today for my scale(darn thing:rolleyes:)

Debbie-enjoy your bootcamp class!

Belinda-Hey...yeah had fun with the 2miler..

Has any of you guys ever tried that laughing cow cheese? OMG:eek: im so hooked on the stuff...its like 35calories a wedge and so tasty. Im eating the light french onion right now with some wheat crackers. YUMMMY

ok,have a good day...:cool:

Trish** I bought the nutrition calculator but never used it:confused: I find it hard to find the time to sit down and put stuff in the computer...unless Im working day shifts, that is:p HOpe your buns feel better soon! Get DH to rub them for you:D

Deb** Don't you know I want IT ALL? I have to have STS and money for Fl:eek: LOL

Ameila** I use to workout in the kitchen when we lived in a basement apt! HAHA! Not only that, I didn't have any workout clothes so I use to wear a swimsuit! haha! I forgot all about that until now!

Belinda** Calm down....don't get to upset:rolleyes: Imagine if you never ordered it at all?:eek:

BBL!
Lori

Hi ladies,

Just a quick check in. I just did 45 min interval runs on the TM.

Got my STS today, yeah!!! Haven't previewed anything yet, but I will tonight.

Yes, Heidi has an ear infection in both ears and is on antibiotics now. She seems to be doing better already. Taking a nap right now.

DH will be home any minute and when I will head in the shower.

Kristine :)

Hi everyone,

Bootcamp was tough today.

Belinda - I hope someone else isn't previewing your STS.

Trish - I did do Barry's bootcamp a couple of times. I liked it but didn't love it.

Amelia - I did have laughing cow cheese but never heard of french onion it must taste like onion dip!

Lori - Working out in the kitchen . . . we have to do what we have to do. Pretty funny and in a bathing suit too. I hope you didn't have windows:eek:

Kristine - I hope Heidi feels better. Once the medicine kicks in they usually sleep better.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.