Commit to get fit and lean for Jan. 26 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Today I will start my second round of the Dec. rotatation!

Today is a mix of the Pyramids (Chest + Triceps) + Muscle Max Triceps plus abs!:p I did do my abs yesterday:p Today I will do my abs first!

I will be back to report my workout and personals!

Have a great day and workout!

Good morning girls,

I am done with my workout! I don't feel my UB!:p:D

I copied Debbie’s layout, hope she doesn’t mind! Today I pushed myself to the max! I usually stay pretty much the same with my weights, not today! I never used 30 lb. with DB flies, I always use 25’s! Since doing my 1RM along with my workouts this week, I pushed it big times! Going from 25’s to 30’s is a big jump; I need to get plate mates or whatever they called? I also took very longer rest!

OMG! Debbie! You lift some heavy weights,girl! My chest + triceps is fried!:p I am proud of myself that I lifted that much weight today, but don't think I can keep that up:eek::mad::rolleyes:

CHEST
Pyramid Chest Work:
Dumbbell Flies: 20's/25'/30's
Dumbbell Press: 20's/25'/30's

Muscle Max Chest Work:
Pushups: 2 sets/12 reps
Incline Dumbbell Flies: 20's - 12 reps

Dumbbell Flyes w/Inner Squeeze: 20's - 10 reps
Pushups: 8 reps

TRICEPS
Pyramid Tricep Work:
Kickbacks: 5’s/8’s/10’s
Overhead Presses: 20/25/30

Muscle Max Tricep Work:
Seated Overhead Extension: 20lb - 10 reps
Dips: 4 slow/10 fast
Kickback w/tubing: Purple

ABS
Pyramid Upper Body Ab Work ! I did my abs first!

Have a great workout and make it a good one! BBL!

Good Morning!:)

Ah.....I feel soooo much better today! We went to bed last night before 11 and woke up at 8! 9 hours of sleep is exactly what I needed:)

I didn't workout yesterday, unless you want to count the fork going up to my mouth;) I needed a rest day though, cause I decided to start Debbies rotation today and then repeat my favorite week at the end of the month, taking me to the beginning of March.

Here is the rotation I have choosen to do this month:

WEEK 1
Day 1: GS Chest: 72 pushups; S&H Chest only, skip pushups; GS Chest only, do not do the close grip presses; IMAX 3 step only.
Day 2: S&H Triceps only, no dips; GS Triceps only; 10-10-10 cardio only.
Day 3: S&H Back Only, double arm rows & pullovers only; GS Back only, entire section; S&H Back, Superman's, Prone & Supine Planks; IMAX 2.
Day 4: S&H Shoulders only; GS Shoulders only; Muscle Endurance Abs.
Day 5: S&H Biceps only; GS Biceps only; Cardio & Weights Step premix only.
Day 6: REST!!!

WEEK 2 (started week 2 on the 7th day, not sure why, so day 7 is day 1 of this new week)
Day 1: PUB Chest only; Pure Strength Chest only
Day 2: Step Blast
Day 3: PUB Triceps only; PS Triceps only; All Step cardio only, Core Max #3.
Day 4: PUB Back only; PS Back only; GS Back: Low back exercises only; SJ&P Step premix only; SJ&P abs.
Day 5: PUB Shoulders only; PS Shoulders only; All Step cardio only.
Day 6: PUB Biceps only; PS Biceps only; Step & Interval step only, Power Circuit Abs.
Day 7: REST!!!

WEEK 3:
Day 1: CTX Chest only; Body Max Chest only; CTX Tri's only; BM Tri's only.
Day 2: Low Max; Stretch Max #3
Day 3: CTX Back only; BM Back only; CTX Shoulders only; BM Shoulders only.
Day 4: Rhythmic Step
Day 5: CTX Bi's only; BM Bi's only; Pure Strength Legs; PS Legs & Abs Ab section.
Day 6: Step, Jump & Pump Step & Hi/Lo premix & all of Step Blast
Day 7: Muscle Intensity Chest only; Muscle Max Chest only; MIS Tri's only; MM Tri's only; MM abs

WEEK 4:
Day 1: REST!!!
Day 2: MIS Back only; MM Back only; MIS Shoulders; MM Shoulder only; IMAX 3.
Day 3: Step Heat
Day 4: MIS Bi's only; MM Bi's only; MM Lower Body premix.
Day 5: REST!!!
Day 6: High Step Challenge
Day 7: Cardio & Weights only; C&W abs.

Whatever rotation I follow just before we go to FL, I am going to do shoulders,bics and tris at the beginning of the week. That way I can work them again at the end of the week.:)

Belinda** Good job with the workout today! Your going to be sore tomorrow!

Im going to check yesterdays thread and then I will be back!

Lori:)

Ameila** Things are going really well with our house guest but when she came back from her surgeries and was home all the time...that took a little while to get use to! Before she went away, she was at work all day so we barely even seen her. When she came back, she was here all day and whenever she was having a bad day, she would be mopping around and then i would feel bad if I wan in a good mood. I learned to ignore her though and carry on with my day. She is a great help around here though. She is always playing with DS or offers to watch him for me while I workout. Not to mention we can go anywhere in the night time b/c she isn't going anywhere. I hope she meets a man soon though, she is a great catch for someone. Single men aren't that plentiful in this town though:eek:
Don't worry about being a baby! We are hear to listen to you vent! Somedays are worse then others, I have had days like that!

Deb** Yep..took my rest day but I am back at it again today:D

Trish** I don't normally take that many rest days but I haven't been running quit as much since I have been doing FF's rotations. You should check in with us. We are going to keep the check in going even though everyone isn't going to be following the same rotation.

BBL!
Lori:D

Good Gosh girls...you guys are doing some series weight lifting:eek: Belinda,Lori....wow!!!!! I remember a time when i would lift like that...real heavy. If things don't change soon(meaning the the scale or tape measure:rolleyes:) i will be lifting heavy agian.

I did Cardio and Weights yesterday...the compound weight circut..it was fun. So today is going to be cardio on the treadmill. and some abb work. I may do another run. I stumbled last wednesday with my eating then fell on my butt thursday and been trying to get back on the wagon ever since:confused: So today is the back-on-track day. I felt disgusted with myself yesterday...i didn't do to bad but i won't lose weight eating like that(stinking stress:mad:)i need to go out and get some nice clean foods and learn to ignore all the processed crap around here.

Belinda-Awesome workout girl....:eek: over the heavy lifting....GREAT JOB! Im starting a new rotation on the first of feburary. The one Debbie made for me last year.

Lori-Glad to hear you house guest is doing good and she is helping you with ds. I think good men are becoming extinct or something...my sister is a single parent . I told her to stop looking and one will come to her....I met DH that way,neither one of us was 'looking' and we were kinda thrown together on a blind date.
Your rotation looks great...tough stuff too. Im going to start eating half of my workout calories...I will let you know how that goes. If that doesn't get the scale moving then i won't eat any of them. Im so determined to get this weight off.

Hey to everybody that follows!

Last edited:
Good morning Lori,Amelia and all who follow,

Lori** I know I will be sore tomorrow! I like the looks of your new rotation! Is it one of Debbie's? Glad your house guest are helping you with DS! I like good house guest:p Make things much easier, doesn't it? Glad you got a good night sleep, you need it! Enjoy your workout!

Amelia** WTG on C&W yesterday! Don't overdue it on your cardio, girl! Once is enough:p The scale will move, give it some time:eek: I remember Debbie making up a rotaiton for you last year, I don't remember which one?:mad: Can you post it, so I can see it?:D Have fun with your run today!

BBL!

Ameila** I am surprised that the scale as stayed the same for me when lifting heavy cause I remember last year when i started lifting heavy and the scale went up. I totally blamed that on weights but it may have been my eating. I think I tried to get a better eating plan in place and while eating very healthy meals, I kept eating the cookies in between. I should take the cookies I have left here, to work with me. Someone will eat them there for sure!:p Let me know how it goes with eating your cals....I wonder...will I be right????:rolleyes:

Belinda** I think I am going to miss my house guest when she leaves....not that it appears to be any time soon:eek: Right now though, DH and I are enjoying some alone time. My dad works here and he eats at my house (dinner time) plus our house guest. Right now, my dad isn't working and our house guest is gone for 2 weeks so its just our family. I think we are going to see a big difference in our grocery bill! I picked up groceries 2 weeks ago and we still have tons of meat in the fridge, we would normally have ran out by now.

DS as playdate this a.m so we are just sitting and waiting for them to arrive. I always get together with another girl I know but she as a daughter, its nice to get him together with little boys his own age.

BBL!

Hey girls...ive finished my workout. Did Muscle endurace(forgot i had this on my DVR:eek:) warmup,then I ran almost two miles(calvs started hurting:mad:) then i did the abb work on C&W.

Lori-I remember when your scale was going up last year....but with your workouts,i knew you would get it back down agian. When i lift heavy i always gain the day after,then it goes back down a couple of days after. I will keep you guys posted. Im going to WI feb.1st and measure.

Belinda- Here is a generic version of the rotation Debbie made:
mon.....Fullbody
Tues....cardio(no more than 35mins,abb work)
wed.....circuit...no abbs
thrus...cardio(same as above)
fri.......full body
sat.....cardio(same as above)
sun.....rest

I will start this next monday. I started today not eating those exersice cals...who knows,it may actually work?*gasp with sarcasm*;)

Hey to everybody that follows. :D

Last edited:
Morning Ladies :)

Today was a rest day for me...AAAHHHH, feels so good:eek: I have really good DOMs in my LB. It almost feels like I haven't worked out in months! Either way, I'm loving it. Tomorrow will be MM Upper Body premix; Abs from MM.

Belinda - You are making me feel like I've been taking it easy with my weights..LOL! I definitely need to increase at some point. Still haven't started 1RMs yet. Maybe once the workout manager launches??

Lori - Nice rotation! You are going to be in PAIN :p What is the 10-10-10 cardio only on Day 2 of Week 1? Btw, I must have missed the post on your house guest. Who is this mystery person?? We have a live-in nanny for Olivia M-F who is a royal pain in the A$$. Next month is her last month and I am already planning the celebration:D Have fun with your playdate.

Amelia - Nice workout today! I think I will join you for a WI on Feb 1. I haven't weighed in since December:)

BBL

Good Afternoon girls,

I think today is going to be a rest day for me. I have to go back to the Dr.'s today. I'm bummed about that.

Belinda & Lori - You set the bar high ... you go girls!! It gives me incentive to work harder and push myself.

Ameila - great workout and you fit in running too!

Trish - Enjoy your rest day too! By the way, I did cardio coach 7 yesterday and that is one of my favorites.

Hey Deb - I see we are thinking alike today;) Thanks for the tip on CC...I was all set to buy iClimb but now I'm rethinking based on all the input I've received. I'll check out 7. Good luck with the DR:confused:.

Hey Girls!:)

Im at work now...just getting a few things done (kinda;))

Man, Im not sure what I got myself into when I picked out this rotation. Pain is already setting in! Phew!

So...I totally forgot what S&H was all about!

GS Pushups ( 72 on toes)
S&H count (down 2, up 6!)

S&H Chest Press
3 sets of presses
8 reps w/ 25 lbs db's

S&H Flies
3 sets
8 reps w/ 20 lbs db's

S&H incline Chest Press
1 set of 8 with 25 lbs dbs
2 sets of 8 with 20 lbs db's

S&H incline flies
3 sets
8 reps with 15 lbs db's

GS Chest Press
3 sets
12 reps w/ 20 lbs db's

GS Chest Flies
3 sets
12 reps w/ 15 lbs db's

GS Incline Chest Press
2 sets
12 reps with 20 lbs db's

GS Incline Chest Flies
2 sets
12 reps with 15 lbs db's

Cardio:
4 mile tun (35 mins) then Imax 3 step seg only, Imax 3 stretch.

Tough workout! I went as heavy as I could but I forgot S&H count was sooo slow. My arms were shaking. I didn't go as low as cathe went with the weight though:D

Trish** You didn't know about our house guest?? Its a family friend of DH's family.She use to baby sit DH when he was a small boy...she is around 44. She doesn't have any children and as been very unhappy in her marriage for a long time. She approached us last year and asked if she left her husband, could she move in with us? And we agreed to let her.
Prior to her moving in, she found out that she had cancer on her nose. So not only was she going through the fact that she left her husband and she was upset that she hurt him, now she had to go through surgery and have half of her nose removed. Not knowing what her face was going to look like left her very emotional! They also told her not to wear any makeup on the scab on her nose, and b/c of that, the stupid people of the world actually asker her "whats on your nose"? When she first moved in she worked 2 jobs, so we never seen her but after she came back from having her surgeries (she was gone for 2 monthes) she was home all the time and it took me a little while to get use to that. Its not so bad now b/c she isn't emotional anymore so she doesn't have her ups and downs. She is gone again for her 2nd surgery and will be back in 2 weeks and back to work on the 15th. I enjoy her now b/c she helps alot (does the housework, cooks, laundry...etc....) but I also like my space when I am getting up in the morning so it will be nice when she goes back to work and we aren't in each others face anymore.
We aren't sure how long she will be with us. She probably can't afford to live on her own (or else she would be doing that now) She needs to find a man to sweep her off of ther feet:D

Deb** Hope you make the best of your rest day! Prehaps you should do S&H and GS chest tomorrow to make up for it!:eek:

Have a good evening everyone!

Hi,

Just jumping in here quickly.

Trish - I just received an email from Itrain a coupon code: JAN2009 exp. 1/28 for 30% of Itrain workouts. Now I probably really confused you.

Lori - I haven't pulled S&H out in a long time. I like the way you create your own workouts. It is so nice of you to take in you DH's family friend. Enjoy the fringe benefits because its probably worth it for her to help out till she gets on her feet.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.