Commit to get fit and lean for Jan.25, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I am up since 4:30 a.m., I can’t sleep! I never did you abworkout yesterday, so today I will do abs and a nice stretch!

Trish** I only have iClimb 12 and 14! iClimb 14 is a bootcamp workout, haven’t done that one yet! I do like iClimb 12, I done that one twice now! That one kicks my butt big times! LOL! Awesome job on BM2 yesterday!

Lori** do you use a HR monitor? You must burn calories like crazy, you workout hard, girl! Nice workout yesterday! Did you had fun at your SIL’s house yesterday?

Hi to everyone that follows! BBL!

Good Morning!

Belinda** I think you meant to start another thread but you used the same title?:p I think you have been up since 4:30! hehe! I have used a HRM in the past and the only time it showed a girl good calorie burn was when I ran for 10 miles! I use to burn 1000 cals or something like that. Oh and one time for BM2 I burned 600 cals, I thought that was pretty good as well. But for the rest of it, like a weight workout or cardio workout, I would only burn 200! I was sooooo ticked at it! I don't think it worked properly. Then I went to change the batteries (didn't have another battery), left the back off, screws carefully laid down next to it and then that flood happened in our basement! I guess someone just threw it in a box or somethng and I haven't seen the thing since.

Well...we had a great time last night. We didn't come home until 2 :confused: and Im up again at 7:30. No workout though, just enjoyig some coffee. I am debating hitting the TM for a quick little run though. We ate lots and I also drank a couple of drinks, nothing major though. Todays eating will be all over the place though with the christening and then we are invited to a friends house for supper. I could go for a run between all of that? But I kinda need to take a day off. I still have decided if I should start the new rotation tomorrow or wait until Feb.

I will bbl later. I don't think I am going to bother working out now, that would be just to rushy! We need to be on the road in 75 mins!

Lori:)

Morning girls!

Sorry I was such a baby yesterday:eek: I feel much better today...Im debating on starting debbies rotation tommorrow or giving my current rotation another week to 'kick in'. Ive been doing it for 3weeks i haven't lost any weight but I do want to measure on the first to see if any of thats changed. If i can lose inches...then who cares what the scale says,lol

Belinda-Enjoy your abb work and strecth workout! sorry you had trouble sleeping! Maybe a nap today,huh?

Lori(aka party girl;)) Glad to hear you had fun last night! How are things going with your house guest? How is your job going...did you take that day shift(or did I miss that thread?)

Hey to Iris,Kristine,Debbie,Cheryl,Cookie and Trish! What are you guys up too today?

Well,today will more than likely be a circuit...thats what im suppose to do anyway. I need to burn some cals..bbl

Good Morning Ladies,

Got a good night's sleep last night :D so I'm pumped up and ready to go! Today I'm doing B&G Overall Leg premix (btw, I don't know if I mentioned that I changed my plan from last week..I've been doing Debbie's Get Ready for Summer 2007 rotation for a couple of days now).

Belinda - I'll look @ #12 and post on the OD to get other recommendations. Enjoy your ab work and stretch today...maybe you can get in a nap today too;)

Lori - You don't seem to take many rest days (unlike me:rolleyes:), today sounds like it would be a good day for one. That stinks about your HRM.

Amelia - You didn' sound like a baby yesterday..you sounded like a frustrated woman who needed to vent which is why we're here:) Don't sweat the scale. If you're dropping inches, I wouldn't get too concerned. Until a few months ago I only weighed myself once a year during my gynecologist visit! Even now I don't do it more than once a month. I have definitely put on inches/pounds since the holidays and, because of my knee issues, I haven't been as consistent as I'd like to be with workouts so it's not going anywhere fast. But, I try to remind myself that I am smaller/fitter than I've ever been in my adult life and the weight/inches will budge when they're ready. I get frusrated too, but that's when someone here says...Don't be so hard on yourself and I take a deep breath and try to get my perspective.

Allrighty, I'll BBL! Good morning to Kristine, Cookie, Iris and anyone I missed!

Lori - Just saw your post from last night...LOL!!! I was laying in bed this morning (it won't fit in the gym) looking at the new furniture thinking the same thing!! I don't know DH let me talk him into it:D

Good afternoon girls,

Today, I'm going to run 3 miles with cardio coach.

Belinda - Ugh! 4:30AM, that's before the birds even get up. I hope you can fit in a nap.

Lori - Enjoy your rest day today. You did a tough workout yesterday. Have fun at your get togethers today.

Amelia - I'm happy you're feeling better today. Having up and down days is difficult. Soon you will have more ups. Please don't worry about venting . . . it's not a big deal.

Trish - A new ellipitical, cool!! I actually like all of the cardio coaches. There is one that is my favorite (I'll get back to you on that). They have a lot of specials. That is the best time to buy. You could even email Coach Sean and he would give you a special deal.

BBL . . . Have a nice day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.