Commit to get fit and lean for Jan. 22, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

Today I will go to the gym, I probably use the elliptical machine!

Have a great workout and day! BBL!

Good Morning:)

I think i was the last one to post yesterday...so no personals to check up on.
Im up early to get my workout in. My head doesn't feel tired but Im not sure how fast this body is going to move!:eek: Im not even sure what workout I am going to do yet but I am going to start with abs and i will probably mix my cardio up.Maybe 30 mins of running and then something else?

Belinda** Have a good workout!

BBL!
Lori:)

Guess i wasn't the last to post:p

Cookie** We still haven't found a house yet...I thought we did, but we didn't. Friends of ours have been to Fl many times and they are determined to stay at Windsor Hills. Its a little gated community that is also a resort so if you decide to not go anywhere in the day time, you also have full run of the big pool, play area for kids, gym...etc.... sounds good to me but 3 bedroom houses are sooo hard to find there. We may have to settle on a little townhouse with a small pool. Our friends haven't booked anything yet either so with our luck we will probably book something, and they may not be able to get anything:eek: and houses off of the resort and on to others...are SOOOOOO much cheaper! My sister and I are waiting to hear back on a couple of houses and hopefully we will book something today:rolleyes:
When I get up in the morning, I realize how much I have dreamed about a stupid house! LOL I can't wait for the trip but I will be thinking about it alot less when everything is arranged and before ya know it, April will be here!

BBL!

Good morning Lori and all who follows,

I am back to report my workout! I ended up not going to the gym, because I forgot I had to go with DH to Hohenfelds for a farewell ceremony. My DH soldiers are going to Iraq. I will be back tonight!

Oh, I did Hardcore Extreme High/Low intervals! I burned 760 cal. I like those numbers. LOL! Very tough workout!

Lori, have a great workout today!

I will be back later, have to run!

Back to report:) NO boss around yet...maybe he isn't coming in for a while:)

I ended up doing 10-10-10 and Imax 3 intervals 6-10, oh and PH ab work. That ab work is short but tough!:) My goal is to get more ab work in cause I kinda put it on the backburner:eek:

Belinda** Nice job with the workout! Thats alot of cals...but I beleive it! You are right, that is a tough workout. I did look at that dvd today but I knew there was no way I could move that fast so early in the morning!

I may be back again later! Hopefully today will go by fast.

Good morning girls,

Today I'm going to go to the gym and spin. I will do a weight workout when I get back. I also have a Dr's appt. this afternoon.

Cookie - I bet your biceps will be sore today. I usually feel it the next day.

Trish - How exciting that you were in Washington DC and saw the inaugural events. That is something you'll never forget. I loved when Beyonce sang for the Obama's.

Lori - I laughed when I read all the cake you have been having. I'm thinking you either have a very big family or a lot of occasions in January. You did a tough workout today . . . that should burn it off:)

Belinda - You burned a lot of calories!!! Will your husband be going to Iraq?

Deb** Its funny b/c I don't consider my workouts that tough unless I run 10 miles or something..crazy huh? Our family isn't that big but my DH's family feels the need to eat together alot...Im not sure what thats all about. After we finished last night I heard someone say "whats for dinner tomorrow" I was thinking...are you kidding me? Since my SIL moved home its gotten alot worse and she lives right next door to us. I think my MIL and SIL eat together more then we know about and I think it drives my SIL's husband crazy! LOL
Hope you have a good workout. There are no spinning classes to take around here...wish there were!

I am sooo sleepy/lazy/hungry! Im probably hungry b/c I am sleepy! LOL I can't wait to go to bed tonight! HA!~ I still have 12 hours to go:eek:

Hi girls,

Just wanted to report back that I took a spin class and did a premix for MM.

Lori - I'm tired too. I hope to get to bed early.

Going to have a cup of tea. I been drinking a Pomegranate/White tea made by Trader Joe's. It is so good.

Evening ladies,

Late check in today. Work was very busy and, to be honest, I have no real wo to report. My sleeping is screwed up again so I'm getting up for a few hours each night. I'm hoping tonight will be better and I will get a proper wo in. I am in the market for an elliptical so I DID spend about 1/2 an hour during lunch trying out a few machines and worked up a little bit of a sweat so that counts, right??

Belinda - I bought Hardcore Extreme a couple of months ago and still have not tried it..LOL! I think I've been too chicken. Great job on your calorie burn;)

Lori - That sounded like a tough wo to me! Great job!

Deb - The DC trip was great and most importantly, I hope my girls will remember it. I'm creating a photo book as a keepsake for them. Oh, I jumped on the Trader Joe bandwagon a few months ago. I had been driving by the store, for, I dunno, 15-20 years and never went in until somebody on this forum raved about the peanut butter. Now it is a favorite hang out of mine. I drink a Jasmine Green tea at work with a little Agave Nectar...so delish! I'm going to stop by TJ and try out the one you're drinking as an alternative.

Hi Cookie - It's been a while since we've chatted..LOL! The ceremony was great..actually the whole weekend was great. I was so happy that we decided to go...with little ones you never know how things will turn out. My 6YO was really excited - I'm so glad that she was able to be apart of it. Try to stay warm! I'm also looking forward to spring. Btw, did you start your 1rms? Since STS is in duplication, it won't be long now. Time to stop procrastinating, right :)

G'night ladies - fingers crossed for a good night's rest:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.