Commit to get fit and lean for Jan. 20, 2009

Good Morning:)

I woke up at 6:50, checked the fire and decided to stay up and get my workout in before DS wakes up. With my luck, he will wake up soon:confused:

I didn't get a chance to check in yesterday, I could have checked in last night, but whats the point? No ones gonna read it:rolleyes: LOL So I figured i would wait until today and start fresh.

I had some errands to run and DS wasn't allowing any computer time yesterday....its all about him these days! Who am I kidding? Its about him all the time;)

I did get a 5 mile run in though and thats why I am up early, to get my weight workout in that I was suppose to do yesterday.

Belinda** Have fun with your cardio!!

I am going to read yesterdays thread, then I will bb!

Lori:)

Ameila** TTOM poped its ugly head at me on Sat:mad: I have a new PMS symptom btw! Along with the bloat and moodiness, I now feel like I have a UTI for a couple of days. Its been like that the last 3 monthes:(, its not all day, just comes and goes, then leaves for good! Ain't being a women wonderful?

Kristine** HOpe you are feeling better soon! Did you get your workout in?

Cookie** Kids...you really gotta watch 'um! Most times DD and her friends are here so there isn't much watching going on, its when she leaves here I wonder what she is up to.

Deb** I am busier with DH gone but it isn't to bad. The most I notice is in the evenings when he comes home from work, he plays with him and gives me a break but I dont have that right now. He will be back tomorrow evening though...one more day:)

I will bbl to report my workout!

Lori:)

Morning girls!

I started to check in yesterday too but decided to report my workout today...i did get in a run interval yesterday. Im not sure what workout im doing today? I thought about doing a circuit but I WI on wednesday's so any kind of weight lifting always makes my scale go up...oh,what do i care anyway...im on my period for god's sake:rolleyes: so today will be a circuit:) now to decide which circuit im doing:rolleyes:

Lori-A UTI....getcha some cranberrry juice(my mothers answer to one anyway...it does work) Great workout yesterday and have fun working with weights today!

Belinda-Did you decide on a cardio yet?

Hey to everybody! BBL to report my workout!

Good morning girls,

I going to the gym 1st to take a spin class and weight class. After that I'm off to work. Unfortunately, I need to visit 2 malls today for work. I prefer to only go to one mall.

Belinda - Have fun with your cardio.

Lori - In some ways, I was lucky having my sons 20 months apart. They would keep each other busy. The good thing is you get to fit your workouts in.

Hey girls....quick post here! Finished my workout and burned 418 cals. I finally decided on 30day shred/level one then i did 3t turbo jam...im glad its over!:confused: Now im off to eat and then start on the laundry!

Have a good tuesday girls!:)

Hi ladies,

Just a quick check in. I did my workout yesterday, but I know I will pass today. I am so stuffed up and bla, that I decided to take a rest day, so please workout for me ;).

Now I am just hoping that Heidi will take nap, so I can rest.

Kristine :)

Hi Ladies!
Had a dentist appt so I got home early. Lost a filling. Boy, I seem to be falling apart lately.
Belinda, what did you decide to do for cardio today? I switched things around and did Imax 2 blast mania premix. I was busy finishing up details for work and then realized I didn't have enough time to do all of KPC! Guess I'll do that Thursday. Or maybe Imax 3. I love both of them. Not sure what I'll do next week. To be honest, I'm contemplating using the week to do the 1rms, kb, and rest. I don't usually take a rest week, but I think a few days before STS would be wise. Have you done your 1rms?
Lori, my husband used to travel for weeks at a time when my kids were younger, and I got so I loved it. Didn't have to plan real meals, had the whole bed to myself, schedule was more flexible... Now they're older and he's home more! Guess he's smarter than I was realizing. Oh, and you can post at night. I always go back and read over to see if I missed anyone.
Amelia, what's the shred wo? Is it a circuit one? Running intervals?!!! You go girl!
Deb, a spin and a weight class? You're going to sleep really well tonight. Are you getting STS also?
Kristine, hope you feel better. Did Heidi take a nap so you could rest?
Trish and Iris, where are you? Hope everything is okay.
Yesterday afternoon I did a few more miles with my snowshoes. That's a great quad and butt wo! Tried running and boy was that fun. When I was done with the dentist it was still light out so I thought I might be able to get in a couple more, but by the time I got home, let the dogs out, and stuff it was dark. Works out great, though, 'cause I can check in. Plus I've got Listening is an Act of Love out from the library and its due back. It is a collection of memories from a variety of people recorded as part of the StoryCorps Project. It is soooo good.
Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.