Commit to get fit and lean for Jan 17. 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Morning ladies,

I have to confess, I never got M2 D13 in yesterday:( we didn't stop painting until 8 pm. All I wanted to do is take a shower and eat dinner:confused: All my excerise equitment is still in the RV, never moved that into the house either. That doesn't help! At lunchI will go to the RV and workout.DH said we will move everthing today, we shall see!

I will catch up later. Have a wonderful day, girls!

Quick check in: I did M2, D13 (CST), my last STS workout in the RV today:eek: moved some off my excercise equitment to my house. Will move more tomorrow, car was full:eek:

I will be back later or tomorrow and catch up on personals.

Evening ladies!! School started up again today...I am SOOOO happy! I was getting so freakin bored. I'm taking a nutrition class this semester; so far it seems interesting and I'm very glad I'm taking it. I'm also taking an online course for the first time which is...weird. People can't follow directions for anything! Should be interesting ;)

I also did AT this morning; that one always kills me! I really do love the new series.

Belinda, I think you should keep your exercise equipment in your RV as a personal gym ;) Nice job on D13! I forget...are you doing a full rotation or the LIS/STS one?

Hello to everyone else! Goodnight ladies.

Hi everyone. Just finished STS M1 D8 back and triceps. I am really tired and had a crappy day. :( I am looking forward to a good night's sleep.

I will bb tomorrow with personals and hopefully a better mood.

Kristin

Hi,

I did Cardio Supersets w/o doing the step portion but I really liked it & look forward to doing the whole thing soon. I'm going to join Kristin & go to bed . . . have heartburn which I never get:confused:

BBT

Goodnight:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.