Commit to get fit and lean for Jan 13, 2012

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

Sorry for not checking in yesterday, or did I:eek: Can't remember:eek: Lots happend yesterday with the painter:( :rolleyes: I noticed on Monday and Tuesday, that the painter wasn't covering up anything? (like the carpets, lights a.s.o) So I ask why? He told me, he never does:eek: I was there on Monday and checked every 30 min or so, to see how far he got. Noticed he cut a lot off corner (not paiting or covering the pop nails) He also told me on Tuesday morning he painted the entire celling in the master bedroom, walk in clothet, and the entire master bathroom:rolleyes::confused: I never saw him painting the celling on Monday? How the hell did the painted the celling without me seeing him:eek::eek: Like I said, I checked every 20 min????? I did see him patching up the holes/walls and trims and taking shelves of the walls. He had no help either. so I stayed on Tuesday upstairs ( he brought in his buddy to help him) and kept a close eye on them:eek: I wanted to make sure, they are not cutting corners and doing a good job. Everything was fine, until my DH sent him an email yesterday morning telling the painter we wanted the floors/ lights and so on covered:D Now what's wrong with that? Yesterday morning the painter came in the door, didn't even said HALLO:rolleyes: said he couldn't work if someone is watching over him ( pretty much he saying, leave the house, WTH?) and he told me I am in the U.S now? WTH? I told him, this is in MY HOUSE:p:eek: I am like what the hell??? I am paying him, not the the other way around?? He thought he can make a deal with my DH:eek: but DH told him we have to cut our losses (after the painter said now I am in the states, WTH?! We found a lot of mistakes (before the painter came Thursday morning) even a blind person could see that:rolleyes:) DH and I decited on painting/cleaning everything, at least I know everything will get done right. Today we will go to Costco/ Home Depot and buys everything we need. We also decited to take our time on the painting since our furniture from El Paso will take about 4 weeks to get here:eek: DH will find out today, when our funiture from Germany can be delivered?? That will give us enought time to get everything done without rushing into anything.

As soon as I get off the computer I will get a stretch/yoga in.

Debbie - those pic where taking when we looked at the house a few month ago, all those funiture you see in those pic are not mine. The seller did left all the celling fans/lights,all the curtins, the chairs you see in the kitchen (bar stools). they also left the wooden benches/chairs on the back porch) They did leave us with a lot off stuff, but I do have my own funiture which I haven't seen since April last year.

Waves Hallo to rest of the gang! BBL!

Last edited:
Hi girls,

This morning I did yoga w/Sara Ivanhoe basic yoga for dummies, 20 min.

I am getting ready to do cleanmax at the house! BBL!

Hi,

I did GS back, shoulders & bi's tonight. So NYC ended with an hour delay on the train ride home, but at least I had my book & what else should I expect on Friday the 13th:eek:

Belinda - That is terrible of the painter to talk like that to you & his work ethic is horrible. I'm sure he will lose lots of business if he doesn't change. I think your smart to take you time & paint yourselves & it will come out beautiful.

Enjoy the weekend & Goodnight:)

Hi girls!

Belinda, how RUDE!!! I can't believe that painter spoke to you like that!! YOU are paying HIM!!!!!! I also never heard of painters not covering anything up when they're doing their job. That's not unreasonable for you to ask him to do so to protect YOUR things! Want me to come down and kick his butt?? ;) Nice job on the stretch and Clean Max!

Deb, sorry to hear about the commute :( Good thing you had some entertainment with ya!

Today I did LIS LIC. I have to remember that I shouldn't do the LIS after a day of STS legs because my lower body was on fire!! I almost tripped over the step trying to get on it cuz my legs were so sore! Two of my best friends then came over for a girls' night and we watched a bunch of wedding shows on TLC. Truth be told, I'm starting to get the itch to be engaged. I never felt this way before, but I want a ring soon lol! Guess I will just have to be patient ;)

Have a great night!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.