Commit to get fit and lean for Happy Valentine's Day 14 Feb.

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls and Happy Valentine's Day!

I am done with my run/hills! I went to the gym a 7 am!

What are your plans for today?

Off to the shower! I will be back later!

Belinda

Happy V-Day Ladies!

Is anyone doing anything...or even better...getting anything?;) I forgot to tell DH that I don't want anything. I will have to tell him when I get home. A card is suuficent for me!

Todays workout is suppose to be a long run but we will see what happens. I may have to do a small run again, and maybe the rest of Imax 3. Also, if I don't get any DOMS in my legs today maybe I will work them a little again!x( I already have DOMS in my UB from yesterday.

Belinda** Good job on getting that workout over with! Phew!:) Does DH go to the gym with you every morning?

Ameila8* HAve fun with your run. Didn't hop on the scale again today did you? hehe I think we have the same prob! I picked to much last night so I don't think my scale went down any further.

Alright...gotta get my butt home. One more night shift to go!

Lori:)

hey lorie-I did get on the scale this morning and I still up two pds x( x( maybe because i didn't get my full amount of water in mon and tues..i don't know,starting to get a little worried though. I have today and tommorrow before I WI on saterday. I may not lose this week, Have to wait and see! If I don't,sunday won't be another cheat day/meal;-) should not have started that in the first place

Im not expecting anything for VD ! Unless DH surpises me!He has done it in the past.

Hi girls,

I just got back from my doggie walk! They love it! I could take a nap right now! I still have to work my abs! Maybe I will do Stretch Max! I still have to do Clean Max! Does it ever stop? Tonight we are going out for lobster dinner! Did I tell you I love sea food?

Amelia** didn’t you say you wanted to switch things up? Have fun with your run!

Lori** unfortunately my DH doesn’t have time to go to the gym with every day! He does his PT very early, too early for me! Enjoy your long run!

I will try to be back later!
Belinda

LOL Belinda,I did say that didn't I;-) guess that ginko bilobo(herb for memroy) isn't working after all. Your dinner plans sound fun! My DH loves seafood too,im not completey crazy about it! I like shrimp and fish but thats about it! And no! it never stops ,lOL! That probably why I can't remember anything i say anymore...pretty sad!

ok,gotta get moving with my workout and starting my cleanmax!

Good morning and Happy Valentine's to all!

Actually, I don't get that into this holiday, but the kids are excited about it which is cute. They pass out all of their little cards at school today and I picked up a few small goodies for them that I'll give to them after dinner.

Feeling MUCH better!!! I will start back up on Sunday, just want to finish my antibiotics and be completely cough free. We are going to a friend's wedding on Sat. which will be a fun time, and a break for DH and I as his parents will be watching the kids.

Belinda, nice workout at the gym today!

Lori, sorry about all the extra shifts you're having to work this week, at least you get some more $$, right? Hope you have a nice run today.

Amelia, that's so cool that you like your TM so much! It is fun to have something new for sure. I wouldn't worry too much about the extra pounds, I'm sure everything will straighten out for you. You're doing SUPER:)

Okay, better go make my DS's lunch for school and get everyone ready.

Hi to all who follow;)

Stacey

Good morning and HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

How is everyone doing? Of course, I didn't get to check back in yesterday. It's when I don't get to check in before DH comes home, it won't happen, because when my day starts to get really busy. Cooking dinner, taking care of Heidi etc.

So anyway, yesterday's workout was CM#1 and 50 minutes on the treadmill. I ran twice for a minute at 6.0, yeah, that was fun.

Today I will be doing L&G and I am supposed to do 4DS BC cardio. Have to see if I get it all done, because Heidi and I have a playdate to go to and I hope that it won't wear me out ;-) .

Belinda - Nice job on your run this morning! We live in Fort Worth for 5 years now. Before that we were in San Antonio for 3 years (I did not like San Antonio).

Amelia - Don't worry, I am sure you will pop in a DVD soon, because you will start to miss Cathe ;-) .

Lori - I told DH we only do cards this year as well, but he brought me flowers as well, which is really nice. I am really proud of him that he didn't bring me candy. I am not really into candy and really don't want it.

Stacey - Oh, so good to see and I am so glad that you are doing better. Looks like you will have fun on Saturday. It's nice to have a babysitter once in a while, isn't it?

Cheryl - I am glad you made it home safe last night. Looks like it was totally horrible out there.

Lainie - Sorry about the water in your basement. I remember my parents having that a couple of times than I was a kid and we were down there, trying to keep everything off the ground, so it wouldn't been ruined.

Shannon - Great that you are almost done with you paper!!! DH comes home this weekend, right?

Carrie - I like the P90X leg workout. I think the problem is that it is the only one, so it gets old fast. Have you seen that Beachbody now has some add on P90X workouts?

Ok, my little girl is stirring around (too early again x( ;-) ), so I better get her milk ready.

Hopefully I'll BBL
Kristine :)

Hey girls,just popping in to report my workout!

did a interval on the TM:

Warmup:
3min @ 3.5
2min @ 4.0

Intervals:
2min @4.0
2min @5.0
1min @6.0
Repeated for 20mins

Cool down:
2min @ 4.0
3min @ 3.5

Stacey-A wedding sounds fun! And yes a break from the kids is always pleasent,LOL;-) We may get one on friday! Have you got a dressed picked out for the wedding! I went to one last year and it took me FOREVER to find a dress!

Kristine-Great job on your workout yesterday! yeah,that 6.0 is fun! its a challenge for me :+!

I will bbl to list my meals

RE: Commit to get fit and lean for Happy Valentine's D...

Good Morning--

Today will be KenpoX/4DSKB, just like I did last week, that was so great, I am excited to do this again.

Amelia- that is a nice workout on the TM! Just think, when you are tired of the TM, you can use all your Cathe DVD that you ordered. Have you previewed them? One thing on your weightloss-do you eat alot more in the evenings? I look over your food, and it doesn't appear that way, but alot of times what we eat after 5pm can add on the lbs. Just my 2cents.

Lori-IMAX 3 sounds like a good cardio fix, I only have IMAX 2, but I have always wanted IMAX 3. I feel the same way about Valentines Day, don't get me anything, please.

Kristine-yah, the Legs is good from p90x, just, it's the ONLY one, so it is nice to mix it up. Why did you not like San Antonio? I am curious, as I have only heard great things about that city and the Riverwalk, etc.

Belinda-good workout, how far did you run on the TM? And you walked your dogs? WOW.

Stacey-glad to hear you are getting better!!!

Hi to Shannon and Lainie!

Carrie

Hey Girls!

Going to try to check in before DS notices that I have left the play room...oh no...he is commmmmmmmmming!:) I put on one of his movies that he likes and really ets sucked into.
Alright, this could take a while! I had to get down and play for a bit.

So I picked up a movie for my run. When I do this its normally scary movies that I can't watch sitting still but everything that was there was gross scary! I can't handle that. I like movies where peoples faces and limbs are in tact! I ended up getting the world trade center, not scary but I haven't seen it and I think it will distract me from what I am doing.

Gonna lay off of the steel cut oats for a bit. Not only have I been gassy but I little bloated as well. Not sure if its all connected but I will give it up for a couple of days and see what happens.

Ameila** Good job on the run. Hate to say it but may its not your week to lose. Maybe you will lose 2x's as much next week? That use to happen to me when i was doing ww's, I would only lose every 2nd week so keep that in mind. I know it can be fustrating but if you keep on pushing you will se results.

Belinda** I had the weirdest dream that DH was trimming Chicos fur. Now chico is our good dog,not the one that runs away. Chico is massive (130 lbs) but as such a great personnality. Anyway, when I looked DH was cutting ALL of his fur off and Chico was whining! I was heart broken cause obviously he was hurting him,I think the clippers were pulling his fur. I was so mad at DH and asked him what in Gods name he was thinkig...its winter out and now our dog as no fur! LOL Glad to hear you had a good walk with the pups!

Kristine** Do you still give Heidi milk as soon as she wakes? Ive often wondered about that. We still do but he doesnt drink very much. Myabe 2 oz.Our public health nurse said that they should only be drinking 16 oz a day now. Anymore and it may be interferring with their food. Enjoy your workout!

Stacy** Glad to hear you are on the mend! Soooo hoping nothing else happens to you guys this winter!

Thats it from me. Its 11:30, soon be time to make lunch!

Hi everyone. Hard day here. I fell down the stairs last night (literally slid down all the way from top to bottom--and we have high ceilings so it's a long way down. I slid down on my right side (yep, the same side where I previously hurt my ankle and the same side with the worst of the crackly knees) with my right arm somehow extended overhead as I went down. I still hurt all the way down my right side--neck, arm, hip, butt, ankle. I was planning on some upper body work today but that seems really painful now, so I might just do some gentle cardio or yoga or something.

Also, Isaac is home from school sick (had 103 temperature last night but down to 100 today). Ewan is also sick but doesn't have school on Thursday anyway. Plus, Ewan had a poop incident (mainly involving him trying to use the toilet after he'd already filled his diaper) and when I thought I'd give him a bath I realized we have no hot water. I can't quite figure out the lighting of the pilot light (I've done it in other houses but this is a weird heater) so I'm stuck with cold water until DH comes home.

OK, is that enough complaining? I should find a quicker way to say all that, like this: fell down stairs, in pain, sick kids, poopy kids, no hot water. There ya go. Happy Valentine's Day to me.

Belinda, no plans for today except to survive it. We don't do much on Valentine's--DH is not into it and I've given up on changing him. Honestly, it doesn't bother me much because he remembers our anniversary well, at least. Have fun having lobster--I love seafood, too.

Amelia, glad the TM is working out for you. I am really wishing I had that recumbent bike I've been wanting today--I think I might could handle that even in pain--except that my butt hurts so that might be tough sitting on a bike.

Lori, so you watch DVDs when you're on the treadmill? I was thinking I would do that if I could get cheap DH to buy a bike. I also listen to books on tape sometimes when cleaning house or jogging (not that I've been able to jog recently) so I could do that on a bike as well.

Stacey, my 5-year old was very excited about passing out V-day cards. He wrote all his classmates' names on them and he was really disappointed he couldn't go to school today and give them out. :( Poor little guy. I told him he could give them out tomorrow--I just hope he feels well enough to go tomorrow since next week is a vacation week.

Kristine, thanks, at least it's an unfinished basement so not too much down there to damage. Did I tell you I grew up not far from Fort Worth? But way out in the country.

Carrie, have fun kickboxing today! I love kickboxing, especially when I'm in a butt-kicking mood.

Shannon, I've done both the upper body workouts on Amy's Slo-Mo DVD and they are both pretty tough and she does a lot of unique moves. It's kind of like her APX in that way, but with less interruptions for equipment changes, so I like it better. She's got a much better flow on Slo-Mo.

Cheryl, eek, I've had commutes home like that when we were in Houston--only in our case it was for tropical storms and the like rather than now. Hope you don't have trouble like that today!

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif

If you want to give God a good laugh, tell Her your plans.[/font]

Hey ladies,

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Vday. My husband has got to be the sweetest man on earth, I got several nice surprises today. He found a way to do these things for me even though he is all the way in Africa. I love him so much. I've got a pretty busy day planned, I've got some shopping to do in town. Not sure what today's workout will be, some cardio and upper body work. I will be back later for personals.:) :)

Laine** You are having a rough go! Geez..will there ever be light at the end of the tunnel for you? Hope you feel better soon!

Shannon** Oh..DH is sooo sweet! What a great guy!

Carrie** You snuck in on me earlier! I thought you were gonna ask DH for some crap that you could hang all over you house~! LOL I know how you loooooooove clutter! hehe

Just finished my longest run to date. 12 miles in 122 mins:) I ran the whole movie! Off to get a shower!

Lori- laughing so hard at your comment. Yes, I really wish DH would have gotten me some 'nick nacks' I so love that stuff!!!!Hahaha
YOu know, you almost ran a 1/2 marathon today, I really think you should look into a race!!

Shannon-what a sweet guy! so,what kind of nice things did your DH do?

Lainie-hugs to you! I think its time for that bike that you want,after all as a mother...we deserve things that we want every now and then(even if I go to the store to buy me something and end up buying something for my kids,LOL)

Carrie-great workout planned-is kenpoX kickboxing? my last meal is usualy around 7:30 and its the meal #6 that i post! If I do get hungry at night i just drink water or diet soda(if the water just isn't doing it)I try not to eat anything after 7:30! Have fun with your workout! it does sound fun!

hey to ,Stacey,Belinda,Cheryl,Lori,Kritine!

My meals for the day!

#1-coffee(of course)1/2 c of egg beaters,1slice of wwbread
#2-1/2 turkey sandwich
#3-1c southwestern chicken soup,side salad
#4-1/2 orange,string cheese
#5-chili w/1/4 c of reduced fat cheese,side salad
#6-1/2 orange,string cheese

bbl

I forgot I did upper body yesterday so I ended up doing 4DS double cardio and some yoga. My back is still bothering me a little so I decided not to do any weight work today.

Amelia - Good job on your workout, how are you liking HIIT? I'm not too crazy about seafood either. I like shrimp and fried calamari but don't eat calamri much since it is fried. My DH sent me some beautiful roses, chocolate, and a really nice handbag and wallet that I have been wanting for a while. Handbags & Fitness equipment/videos seem to be my two addictions:)

Lori - I love valentines day mainly because I get yummy chocolate:) I'm not into gory movies either, I can handle scary but not a lot of blood and guts.....yuck.

Belinda - Great job on your workout. What is your favorite Cathe ab routine? I really wish I liked more searfood since some of it is so good for you. My husband really likes lobster, it is ok but not my favorite.

Stacey - Kids are so cute. I called to tell my niece happy valentines day and she got so excited. She is super cute. Glad to hear you are feeling better. Hope you have a nice night.

Kristine - I know I'm glad that the paper is almost finished. I am really getting burned out and ready for this quarter to end. I have 5 pages and editing left on my paper.

Carrie - Great job on the workout.

Hello to Lainie, Cheryl, and anyone else I missed.
:) :)

Here is a pic of my handbag DH got me. Oh and since I figured out how to post pictures, here is my beautiful niece.

100_1667.jpg

100_1280.jpg

LOL she took over my step risers in this one and was going to get me if I tried to take them from her. She is spoiled:)

Sorry if the pics are too big, I can't figure out how to resize them.

Shannon,I LOVE that handbag...definitely something that i would buy! I love brown leather handbags!My DH is always laughing at me because i never throw any of my old handbags away,i just can't bring myself to do it,LOL!!! Your niece is beautiful,look at those blonde curls;-)! She looks like a babydoll!!

so,my DH gets home and surprises me with a dozen roses and a card that is so sweet it made me tear up,LOL -I opened it up and that song 'just to see you smile,i'd do anything' ;( by tim mcgraw

ok,gotta get the kids out of the bathtub,i hear them jumping and splashing x( (sigh)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.