Commit to get fit and lean for Friday Feb. 01-08

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I had a really rough day yesterday! I had a big problem with my neighbor over closing the fence yesterday! She doesn't like to close it! She sad it was to much work to close the fence everytime she (drives out the yard)leaves the yard!! Well I like it closed! I close the fence ,she open it!It was awful! She was used to keep the fence open for the last 3 years.I can't believe how people act! I hope it's over! She told me I should close it for her! WTH! It will not killer her to get out of the car and close the fence! Does it? She also wants me to walk my dogs on a leach in our yard! Isn't that grazy? Sorry for venting!

I will do LB today!

Have a faboulous day!
Belinda
http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Good Morning Belinda and all who follow!

Belinda-Your neibor is a nut job;-) walking your dogs on a leash in your own yard? WTH?And the whole fence thing...she sounds like she has a serious case of the 'lazy's',LOL! I hope it all blows over soon! Have you ever had any trouble out of her in the past?

My neighbor is a nice lady,whos quiet...thats the best thing about her...she's quiet;-)! And of course my other neighbor is my MIL :eek: x(

ok,todays workout is BFL/UP , I may have to sneak in a walk/jog on my TM;-)
bbl

ETA-when back and read what I missed last night!

Stacey-AAAGGGHHH,The Flu? Oh man,that stinks! Sorry to hear that! I haven't used Tamiflu but hear its pretty good ! Are you boys on it as well? Im sending you and you boys soothing,healing,kicking that flu virus in the A$$ vibes;-) Take care and keep us posted!

Shannon! Glad to hear you like the kettle balls! They look different that what im use too! But different is better when stregnth training.

ok,gotta go get DD up for school! bb after my workout!

Good Morning!:)

I feel soooo much better afte a good nights sleep! I fell asleep on the couch and we didn't get to bed until 1ish. Im not sure what time I fell asleep though. Anyway, i didn't move anymore until 6:30! On one woke me and i didn't move all night! It was awesome! Then I went back to sleep for almost another hour. I don't mind getting up around 7, just not 4 in the morning! LOL

Happy to report the scale is back down 2 lbs today! Ugh...I feel good about that as well. You have no idea how stressed I was yesterday worrying that i was going to pack on all the weight that I had lost again.The scale just seemed to be going up all the time with no end in sight. Now I have 3 lbs to get back to my normal weight.

Im not sure what todays workout wil be. I need to work legs but I was also leaning towards BM2 or a run.

Belinda** Thankfully we have never had problems with any neighbours but I can only imagine where you are comming from. Some people are idiots! You know what else that bothers me? People who don't put their grocery carts back when they are done. Insead they leave them in the parking lot, behind your vehcile or you can't pull into a parking space b/c they left it there. My question is, how lazy can a person be?

Ameila** You snuck in on me! Enjoy your workout today. As we speak DH is downstairs trying to figure out here the weird noise is comming from my TM. Hopefully it will be fixed cause it kind of ticks me off!

Must go fold some laundry!

Lori:)

Good morning!!! :D

Today's workout will be SJP. Oh, haven't done that one in a while, so it'll be interesting. I know it has Hi/Lo in it which I just don't like at all, but I remember when I did it once, I thought it's not that bad. Looking forward to the workout, yeah.

Belinda - Sorry about your neighbor, that's retarted!!! Walk you dogs on a leash.... oh well, some people just have nothing to get upset about than things like gates or other people's doings. Hope you enjoy your workout.

Amelia - Hope you have a good workout. Ah, it's so nice to have a new playtoy, isn't it?

Lori - Looks like you are super rested today and ready for a crueling workout (I think all your workouts are crueling ;-) )

Ok, going to make my oatmeal and rest a little bit before DD gets up. Will do my workout when she goes back down for a nap.

I'll be back later
Kristine :)

Well, today is the last day of my Classic rotation for p90x! I am taking my 'after' pics and then putting up the blog. I am kinda excited, I hope the pics are good!

Today is just yoga.

Belinda-neighbors! I have a few annoying ones. I just try and avoid. At least yours talk to you, one of mine won't even wave? Um, hello, I KNOW you, you can't acknowlege when you see me, whatever.

Amelia-is tomorrow your free day/weigh in? I am sure you have lost more weight, as you have been so dedicated. Nice work.

Lori-glad to hear your scale is showing a good number. I notice my weight will go up during the weekends, and go down during the week. Why can't it stay the same??

Kristine-have fun with SJP!

Hey gals,
Guess I'll be living vicariously through all your workouts for the next week:(

For those of you who didn't see my post yesterday, I took my sons Alex and Ryan to the doctor yesterday(Ryan started getting a fever and runny nose) and it turns out we all have the flu! Ryan and I are on Tamiflu, Alex is too far along in the course of it to take the Tamiflu. On top of the flu, both boys have developed ear infections and are on antibiotics for that. I'm watching my DD Emma closely to see if she develops any symptoms and have a prescription for Tamiflu ready for her just in case. What a pain!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm very stressed out and down in the dumps, it's been a tough week for me.

Belinda, sorry your neighbors a pain! Some people are so screwy about the littlest things. Hope she calms down a bit. Good luck on your workout today.

Lori, glad the scale is back down and hope your TM gets back to running smoothly! Have a great day today.

Amelia, nice to hear you're enjoying your new TM! HOw fun.

Carrie, congrats on finishing PX90!!! That's outstanding:)

Okay, hello to all who follow. I will try to check in as I can...have a great Friday and weekend everyone.

Stacey

Hey girls,just posting my workout today!

did,bfl style UB did shoulders,back,chest,bics and tri's and increased my wieght with everything! Then I did a 20min powerwalk incline/speed interval on the treadmill,was going to job but my knee was hurting:-(

Stacey-it is a pain when everybody is sick,im sorry to hear it! I hope you guys have a speedy recover! Take it easy,I know when my kids are sick i always forget to take care of ME too;-)

Carrie-im so excited for you,your almost done with p90! I bet you feel so good!!!!:)

ok,gotta run! Ds is in the dvd's ....agian x(

Hey ladies,

This cold/crud is really kicking my butt today. I don't know if I will be up to working out today, we will see. If I do I may just do a kettlebell workout.

Belinda - Sorry to hear about your neighbor, she sounds really rude. My neighbors are all really good, they are mostly older and really quiet. I lived in an apartment a few years ago where these young college students below me blared their music at all hours. It was annoying, they eventually got evicted. Hope you have a better day today:)

Amelia - Sounds like you had a good workout. I would not be able to handle living next to my MIL, she drives me crazy already. She is one of those people that is just always in your business and thinks that she is always right no matter what. How are you liking your new treadmill?

Lori - Glad to hear you got some good sleep, I bet you do feel better:) Congratulations on the 2 pound loss, as hard as you workout I'm sure the other 3 will fall off quickly.

Kristine - I've never done SJP but is one of Cathe's that I want. I'm not crazy about Cathe's hi/lo. I have her MIC and the hi/lo in that is no fun at all. I've heard SJP is better though and I've tried Amy Bento's hi/lo and really like it.

Carrie - What kind of results have you had with P90X? I'm sure your pics will looks great:)

Stacey - I'm sorry that you and your family have the flu, that is just no fun. I haven't had the flu in a long long time but seem to catch a pretty bad cold every year. I'm hoping the one I have now will go away quickly. Hope yall get to feeling better soon:)

Shannon,you just explained my MIL to a T;-). I hope you get to feeling better!

Belinda-I like your knew avatar!

im bored,LOL! guess its time to go do some more laundry;-)

everybody have a great friday(incase I don't get a chance to check back in!)

Sleepy again today. I have got to go to bed earlier or something.

I had more physical therapy today. I like the knee massage. It wasn't my usual cute PT but another guy (Fridays my usual guy comes in too late). This other guy was a big Czech dude with huge hands--I kept thinking, "He could totally crush my wonky, knobbly little knees," but he was quite gentle anyway.

I also managed to squeeze in a trip to the grocery store while Ewan was in school, and I did a good job of buying healthy food. I had to, because I realized I gained 2 lbs when I weighed this morning. Yikes! Now, I've got PMS, and I've lifted even heavier this week, so I have some excuses, but I also haven't been very good about eating right, so I'm buckling down today. I have been busting out measuring cups and watching my portions and eating veggies and that sort of thing. I have to get back on track.

Hope to BBL for personals, but I have to go do some yoga or maybe a segment of Stretch Max.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif

If you want to give God a good laugh, tell Her your plans.[/font]

Hi girls,

Thanks girls for letting me vent this morning! We did talk to our neighbors again and came to an agreement to keep the gate closed! We never had a problem with her before or anybody before! I guess she realized that she was a little stubborn! What bordered me so much, I do care about her a lot! She is really a great person, if you need help or need something she will give it to you! I know she loves my dogs and they love her! I am so happy we all talked it out! We all sometimes have a bad day, maybe it was hers yesterday? I am so happy we resolved it!

I ended up doing Butts & Guts! I totally forgot how tough the abs workout is! Last week I did the bonus abs from B&G that wasn’t too bad!

Amelia** I am glad you enjoy your TM! Nice to have one in the house, isn’t it? Nice job on your UB workout today! Thanks for complimenting me on my new avatar

Lori** nice job on the 2 pounds down! You are doing so good, girl!

Kristine** SJP is a tough and long workout! Have you tried any of the premixes? Nice workout!

Carrie**Yah, today is the l last day of your Classic rotation for p90x! How exciting! I can’t wait to see your after pictures Hope you enjoyed your yoga today!

Stacy** I know it’s tough to take care of sick kids! It is very stressful. Hang in there! Make sure you take care for yourself! Sending you speedy healing vibes your way!

Shannon**I am so sorry to hear you are still not feeling better! Make sure you take the time to rest and don’t worry about your workouts! I have seen those kettlebell in our PX! They look like weights with a handle! They also very expensive!

Cheryl and Mary how are girls doing?

Have a great day!
Belinda

Hey Girls!

Ive been busy today...or I should say "kept" busy. I think b/c Rylan was at the sitters the last 2 days he felt the need to be whiny and needy today. I couldn't really do much in the a.m and decided to go to the mall, where, he would not get down out of my arms! My arms were so sore by the time we left the mall. There really aren't any carts to put him in either or I would have had one!

Anyway...on to my workout:) I did a 9 mile run mixed in with MM. It was a good but long workout. I just kept going until DS woke up. And the run wasn't that hard b/c MM is kind of a slower workout and while I was waiting for Cathe to fix her weights, I could catch my breath. The noise is still happening in my TM. It as something to do with the frame.

Stacy** So sorry to hear about your sick babies! As I type this the smell of poo is comming across my nose! Changing his pamper is such a chore cause he hates it!Anyway, I hope everyone as a speedy recovery and that your daughter doesn't get it!

Ameila** Nice workout. Did you do everything 4 x's?;)

Carrie** Looking forward to seeing your pics! I bet you are ready for a change! I would never be able to stick to anything that long. To boring for me:)

Belinda** Glad to hear you resolved your issues. Prehaps she was having a bad morning and felt the need to be a you know what:)

Kristine** I wouldn't be able to tell you the last time I did SJP! It is a good workout and I would probably do it more often if I had it on dvd.

Shannon** Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. Probably the same way I felt last week this time. I snapped out of it though. Hope you can do the same:)

Off to change a poopy pamper. If you listen close enough you can probably hear him crying all the way to the U.S an d Germany:) I forgot to mention I am going out with the girls tonight. I am kind of looking forward to it but part of me would also like to get another good nights sleep!

Lori:)

Hey girls,just popping in for a bit for some personals!

Lori-LOL,NO I didn't do my UB work 4times;-)Your never gonna let me forget about that one:p its ok,you got a laugh and a smile out of me, Such a kidder;-) Go out and have fun tonight,you deserve a little 'play' time! I told my DH yesterday that I can't WAIT to have muscle tone like you,if I keep up with this clean eating and workouts it will come.Its not as hard as I made it out to be.Thanks for the inspiration!

Belinda-Im SO glad to hear you and your neighbor talked it out and everthing is fine now! I wish more people would talk over there problems! Great job on Butts and Gutts,I don't think I will EVER get through all of that workout :+

Lainie-bummer on not seeing your cute PT guy;-) And GOOD JOB on eating good! Im sure you didn't eat THAT bad though! And im sure the weight will go down soon,like Belinda says!

Cheryl-miss you:) I hope your over that nasty cold/sinus infection soon! How have you been doing lately? I hope well!

And a big hello to Stacey,Carrie,Shannon,Kristine and Mary(are you still with us?)...im always afraid I've missed somebody!x(

bb in the morn!
Oh And MY WORKOUTS CAME:7...im on cloud nine :D ive already previewed lowmax and Step blast,can't wait to preview the rest!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.