Commit to Get Fit and Lean-Friday 9/10

What a wreck job my life is........*sigh*

Had a great run yesterday (still doing intervals, but legs weren't as lead like), today I will do PS Shoulders and Legs....time permitting.....I feel like I need to be to work in the next five minutes. :(

So I was at work, still not hearing back from corporate, had to get DC involved to get on their a**es, but then I never made it that far to hear back. Same thing happened as last week, intense pain in my stomach, vomiting, and this time it didn't go away....they saw me right away at my docs office, I couldnt' even stand to check myself in or weigh myself, barely got there and walked in! I don't think I've ever had pain like that and NOT known what was causing it. I found relief in lying down, I was convinced I was a walking ulcer, and I don't think she's ruling it out, but she's looking at my gallbladder first. *sigh* Like I have time for this shiznit. And to top it all off, doc says up my carbs, and limit caffeine, I said keep dreamin!

And now....I know I'll be on with corporate today, cable company is coming out again today, people are now starting to get annoyed their cards aren't working, I have 2 sessions, plus an 8 hour shift at otb....fml? I'm leaning towards ulcer....LOL

Belinda- What's up?

Cookie- Ms. Charm...that's not her name really is it? LOL lmao@ your exchange student questioning you.

Deb- Awww ....it will call come back to you. :) Is your toilet all set now? And I should invite DG out to the gym.......that would shut him up.

Trish- Funny how we get doms in different places from the same routine. I have that too. lol. Yeah what's with the military/law enforcement guys looking to us to give them a kick ass routine? lol. I understand how time gets away from you to post, it definitely does take time! Oh btw, I love the rotation. But one week will be cut off because of going away...SO...which week would you do, week 3 or week 4? What's the deal with the w/o manager? I'll have to look at that....

Helene- How are you feeling??? Aren't we a pair? LOL Wasn't yesterday your long day too??? How'd you make out?

Amelia- Nice workout! Haven't done Coremax in awhile....should pull that out

Lori- Woo hoo that was a nice workout yesterday. It's hard to fit in those hour and half workouts, as much as we want to most days!! I hate "rushing" you know?? And yeah DG does like to pick a fight I think....lol @ it making you tired.

Melissa- lmao @ Nancy Drew...I know it's not funny, but I'd fix his arse myself! And I'm always questioning DG's motives......I never completely kick him to the curb, because sometimes it is my entertainment...LOL Delayed doms....I've had those too...lol

Kristin- Awwwww about your DS. :( Did you get your workout in?

Ok ladies....I'mmma attempt a workout.....bbl!

Morning Iris, Hope you feel better today. Sounds horrible:( Hope corporate fixes the problem soon.

Today agenda is legs + dog walk + grocery shopping. Not sure what leg workout i will do, if this coffee doesn't kick in soon I may wait until this evening to do them. I Had a nightmare around 3am this morning and didn't sleep much after that...

bbl

Good Morning!

Checking in from DD's computer...this could take a while....or I could lose this all together. Its almost not worth the effort of checking in but my day just wouldn't be the same!

I finally got online banking fixed last night and I sat down to pay some bills. Then I checked the tracking # for the shoes I ordered for the wedding tomorrow and now the delivery date is saying the 13th! I'm rotted!! They were shipping on Tues and delivery is only suppose to take 2-6 days b/c of course I paid for express shipping! Why do I even bother!? I am keeping my fingers crossed that they show up today!

I am not sure what today's workout will be. I am thinking a Inanity workout and STS back and abs. I still haven't figured out when I will get my long run in this weekend. I could NOT drink Sat night and do my run on Sun....that's not gonna happen!

Yesterday my manager asked me what a reasonable amount of money a kid would need to survive in college. He was asking b/c his son is in school and he is wondering how much money he should deposit into his bank account. He keeps an eye on his account and asked me was "popeyes" was. I told him that it was a supplement store and maybe I should have pretended that I didn't know b/c he has 2 boys and the youngest is clearly his favorite. Meanwhile the older one is a good kid and so meek and mild but he is always yelling at him. Then he went on and on about how he shouldn't be buying things at these stores b/c they aren't good for you. The boy is working out and probably buying a bit of protein powder or something.....but he went on and on and Im thinking...its best he do what he is doing instead of looking like you. He gets on his high horse and talks about what is healthy and what isn't an he is the furthet thing from the jolly green giant. Anyway....he wouldn't listen to me. I told him not all the things are bad in these stores and maybe he is just buying meal replacements for when he is in school or something. Im sure he went home, called him and yelled at him till he turned blue in the face. I ust don't know why unhealthy people feel the need to tell people how they should eat? Gets my beef everytime.

Gonna try and read yesterdays thread!

I will bbl!
Lori:)

UGH! This computer is a pain in my rear!:confused:

Iris** Sounds like you have the bad case of something! Its awful when we don't even have time to be sick!:confused: I know I don't! LOL Although when I was sick a few weeks ago (not sure if it was the booze or what DS had) I did enjoy lying in bed all day....especially after my trips to the washroom stopped. I don't get to lie down and do nothing very often. Hope they figure out what ever it was!!!

Ameila** Have fun food shopping and nice workout yesterday!

Trish** Twice in one day! LOL Your on a roll! Did you sleep better last night? Once I am asleep I don't wake up! I hope it stays that way.

Melissa** Sorry to hear you are having issues at work...don't we all! I tell ya...there are somedays I have to bite my tongue so bad it bleeds!

Cookie** Im not sure who DS takes after. I am rougher then DH but neither one of us are like him! I think he is his own person!

Belinda** Where are you today? Did I miss something?

Deb** It won't take long to get your endurance back. I did nothing when I was pregnant and within a few months of PP I was back to running 9-10 miles. You will get back into it!

Is that everyone? Hope I didn't miss anybody...chances are I probably did though!

Lori:)

Hey all! Happy Friday! On the agenda for today is Cardio Fusion. Haven’t done that one in a while, but I know it is going to make me sweat buckets.

Lori- WOW! What a workout! You cracked me up with saying your DS would throw the stone. My second one is very rough and tough. He is going to give me a run for my $$$$. He likes to tease too, which I have to admit he gets from me. BTW- your boss sounds like a jerk!

Melissa- Okay- Nancy Drew needs to go. Stupid office politics/leadership. My friend told me to not ask him about his day and he will start to ttell me more. She said her son did the same thing and thinks maybe it is a boy thing (like Deb said, he sounds like a man, lol. BTW- I didn’t preorder either, only because I needed money for clothes for me and Nikolas and it just wasn’t a good time to spend $$. I will probably buy them separately, maybe two at a clip, when they come out and I can see the video clips. I have never preordered anything before. I dunno why.

Amelia- What do you have of the SC series? I love MMA kickbox, but some gave it bad reviews. I think it is great when you are short on time or don’t have the energy to do a 70 minute workout. I also like the ab work at the end. I can never get enough ab work in, lol. I love Step Moves and Athletic Step too. MMA fusion is great as well. I don’t have boxing, but plan on getting it one day ;). Someone else told me about those packets. I’ll have to give it a try. I think my body just needs to adjust. I am getting up at 5 in the morning after being able to sleep until 8 all summer. Plus, like Trish said, I am definitely having anxiety about Nikolas starting Kindergarten.

Trish- great workout! I think you are right. I am having a bit of anxiety of Nikolas starting kindergarten. I just want him to be happy and do well. Plus, I always feel guilty going back to work. Wednesday morning, I rushed around to make sure I made them a special breakfast before I left. I am a little crazy like that.

Belinda- WTG! 2.5 #s is awesome!

Deb- LOL- your man comment cracked me up. I think you are right, it is a boy/guy thing, lol.

Cookie- LOL @ your FE student asking you what you were doing. So I am not alone in this sleep deprivation (although the last two nights I slept well)? My friend said it was a boy thing, and from what everyone is saying, I think she is right. Nikolas says the same thing, it is a long story, mom, I want to play now. I was initially taking his lack of wanting to talk about it as a sign that he does not like school. I feel better now thinking that it is a boy thing, lol.

Iris- That’s terrible! I hope you feel better soon and find out what is causing this. My brother will have stomach issues when he is feeling stressed.

BBL
Kristin

Hallo girls,

Iris, thanks for getting us started! My interned was down all day long:confused:

Hope you all have fun with your workouts today.

I will do D33 today. BBL!

Good morning girls,

Today I'm going to do a premix from Kick, Punch & Crunch. Yesterday I decided to stop at the store and pick up vitamin water for my kids and decided to carry 20 bottles without a cart:rolleyes: I felt a funny feeling in my abs so I left them at the curb and got my car, people were looking at me . . . was going to make an announcement in the parking lot but decided against it LOL!

I'm going out with my SIL's tonight so will try to be good:)

Belinda - I'm glad it was the internet and not your sinuses;)

Iris - It sure does sound like your gallbladder. Hey at least you went to the Dr. to find out. My SIL had her gallbladder taken out, they do it through your belly button. It seems like they do everything through your belly button these days :D I hope all goes well for you.

Amelia - Ugh, on the nightmare at least they don't come true. Have fun with your workouts.

Lori - I wish my boy's ate healthy. My DH spends lots of $$'s on supplements so I think kids do the opposite of their parents. I hope your shoes get there in time.

Kristin - Have fun with cardio fusion today:)

Melissa - I guess your family is real close;) great way to save money.

Trish - 2 posts in one day :) Is your weekend crazy?

Cookie - I forget if you said if DD works out to Cathe?

Helene - How are you feeling?

Have a great day:)

Morning girls,

Happy Friday! Thankfully, I slept better last night. Didn't wake up full of energy, but I'll take what I can get. This morning's wo was PS Shoulders (3 times) + PS Legs. My shoulders sill have a little buzz going as do my glutes and hamstrings:D. I think I'll be singing the DOM song tomorrow.

Iris - ^5 on your run yesterday. This week's wos were long weren't they? Glad you made it to the dr. Your symptons sound so scary. Are you going to be able to pull off the gym and OTB after all that?? Maybe you can get some rest over the weekend?? Hhhhmm, between week 3 and 4, I think I'm leaning toward week 4, although the extended low max wo in 3 was pretty fun. I really liked the weeks that combined weight and cardio in one session. Still haven't checked out the changes in WM...maybe during lunch. But, I am leaning toward posting some pics...for me at first. If I can see any real changes over the months, I might make them public (otherwise, who would care, right?).

Amelia - Sorry about the nightmare. I had one the other night of my 3YO DD falling backward down the stairs. I woke up with my arm stretched out trying to reach to her. The worst feeling:( Hope the coffee kicks in soon.

Lori - Your manager sounds hilarious. Has he ever thought of just asking his son what he bought?? Too funny. Yup, better sleep last night hoping the weekend will be just as good. So, are you headed to the mall for new shoes?

Kristin - (((HUGS))) I can relate! I think my sleep has been off this week for the same reasons. But, now that the first week is out of the way, I should settle back in to the norm. I planned to send a note in my 8YO DD's lunchbox on the first day and then forgot about it while we were rushing about. As Lori would say, I was rotted!! We want everything to be just right for them don't we?? I hope things settle down for you soon. I couldn't imagine going back to work at the same time as they were starting school:eek:

Belinda - Hey there. Glad your internet is back up! So, will next week be the end of M3? I can't remember how many DVDs are in STS:eek:

Cookie - LOL @ the foreign exchange student. I bet she will be joining you before too long! Another great traffic day - makes life so much easier.

Deb - LOL @ the water. Aren't people nosy?? I guess we just can't help ourselves. Yup, another crazy weekend. Surprisingly, I'm looking forward to it a little bit

Melissa - What are you up to today? Miss your fridays off?

im back! Finished my workout this morning. Decided to tough it out and like the old Nike commercials use to say Just Do It! :p

I did L&G standing (skipped the explosive lunges since I wanted to keep my legs:confused:) then took the dog for a walk.

ok, gotta get some lunch. Just came back from the grocery store and got some veggies...im craving a big salad right now:eek:

bbl

Hallo girls,

I just finished D33 (Shoulder/Biceps & Triceps) is:) i pushed it BIG time today:rolleyes: I can hardly lift my arms up:rolleyes: my goal was to push it at the 1 RM:90% mark.

Warm up : 1 set 15 reps/ 2nd set 12 reps
Standing BB front presses/47#

Workout: 4 sets/6 reps
Standing BB front presses - 55#
BB curls - 60#
Flat bench tricep extensions BB - 45#

Seated lateral raises - 18#
Incline curls on the bench - 23#
Seated overhead extensions on arm - 23#

Seated rear delts - 23#
Seated Concentraion curls - 28#
Cross body kickbacks - 23#

I will be back with personals.

Hola!

No morning workout for me today because of the horrible sleep I got. My parents are in VA this weekend so I am on dog-sitting duty. I left my bedroom door open in case he wanted to sleep on my floor but nope, spoiled doggy wanted to sleep in my BED!! Mind you, he is a 100 pound yellow lab and I have a twin bed lol. He kept kicking me and then he tried laying on my pillow! I didn't have the heart to kick him out though, I just have to re-wash my sheets & blankets again Sunday when they come home and he leaves me alone!

I have Low Max on schedule for tonight. Maybe I will change it to Kick Max though after the day I had. I came in to an email requiring me to complete a new business proposal by EOD today; these proposals usually take at least 3 days to finish!! They said no excuses and it had to be done. Well I had something to say about that because this was the 3rd time in a row this has happened to me and we had multiple meetings discussing realistic turnaround times for these projects but I guess no one cares. UGHHHHH!!!

Trish, I am slow; what is PITA? Oh man you have no clue how much I miss my 1/2 day Fridays!! Today was killer. I am counting down til 5 that is for sure.

Cookie, my BF lives near us. Well, sorta: he is 30 min north of where we are. I was living/working relatively close to where my parents were so it wasn't too much of a change. Living at home is challenging though. I feel like I'm being judged for staying with my parents and people look at me like "You're how old living at home?!" My aunt (well, not really but she is a close friend of my mom's) had a few nasty things to say and felt the need to compare me with her 25 year old son who's out on his own and "isn't it depressing knowing you can't even do that?" I shouldn't let it get to me but sometimes it makes me feel like a loser.

Iris, I hope you feel better and they figure out what it is!! That is scary.

Amelia, sorry about your nightmare :( Those are not fun especially when it feels like they are happening in real life. I'm going to try those Flat Out breads that you mention on your blog. I've seen them before but have never tried them. Maybe I will make a "pizza" on one tonight for dinner!

Lori, that sucks about the shoes!! How frustrating. LOL @ your manager. My friend's coworker is the same way: he is the furthest thing from healthy and he criticizes what my friend eats every day. We make fun of him so much. Haha, it's getting to the point where I can't bite my tongue at work anymore. I am definitely close to the edge. My coworker went to Vegas this week and before she left she made me promise I wouldn't walk out before she comes back lol ;)

Kristin, what's Cardio Fusion? I don't have that one.

Deb, LOL @ the vitamin water!!! You should have borrowed a mega phone and told everyone what you were doing. Don't you know your business is everyone's business? ;)

Belinda, nice job on the workout!!

I think that's everyone. Ah 55 min to go lol!!! :D

Melissa-Love those flatout bread. My favorite is the multigrain, so good with pizza's, burritos, sandwich. MMM,ok now im hungry:p I will have to back off from them right now though...im getting sick of them,LOL.

Belinda-A*W*E*S*O*M*E workout:eek:

Trish-Nice job on your workout today and high fives on your doms! Scary dream for you too.

Deb-lol about the announcement in the parking lot. How was KPC?

Kristin-I never did buy any of the SC but i've got my eye on either SM or AS..then there are the MMA ones...so many:confused: I may download one in the morning. I would really love a new step workout. Thanks for the review on them. Have a good workout with CF today!!

Lori-I hope you get you shoes soon, how frustrating. Enjoy your workout today. Too bad your boss doesn't have a mute button;)

Iris-How did you day go?

Hello to Helene and Cookie..anyone i missed:confused: think that catches me up. have a good one...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.