Commit to get fit and lean for Fri May 30th 2008

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I am getting us started again! LOL!

Today's workout will be S&H Tri's only/PH Tri's only, 10-10-10 cardio only + p.m yoga! I will be back after my workout!

Have a great day and workout!
Belinda

Good Morning:)

Belinda** Have fun with your workout today! Sounds like you have a nice one planned. Its been such a long time since I did 10-10-10!

I think I have made up my mind...depending on what my boss says...Im either going to ask for $1 raise or $1.50 and everytime minimum wage goes up, our wages go up. I don't think he is going to have a problem with this. Not only that, all of the other girls will be happy as well and then he won't run into these sorts of problems again. But then I have to call the other guy and tell him that my boss wanted to know what he had to do...with my luck he may offer me more money but .50 here or there really doesn't make that big of a dif to me:) My gut is telling me to stay but DH wants me to go. Im not listening to him though, Im going to do whatever feels right:)

Todays workout is P90X arms:) and a run if its nice out.

BBL!
Lori:)

Hey girls!

Today is a rest day!

Lori-I read your post last night,wow,looks like you have a big decision to make!! Have you made one yet? The job offer sounds nice!

Belinda-how are things with you? I hope better! Enjoy your workout!

Hey to everybody that follows! I'll bbl

Good morning ladies,

My workout today will be PS Chest, Biceps and Abs. It's going to be hot today, so I cleaned Heidi's kiddie pool and filled it with water so we can play in it later.

Belinda - Looks like you have a great workout planned.

Lori - Yes, definitately go with what feel right for you.

Amelia - Uh, rest day sounds nice, enjoy!

Good morning to everyone who follows.

Krsitine :)

Lori- Good luck with whatever you decide.

My WLC meeting went really good last night....I lost 1 lb this week, but also had a really cool 'connection' with a girl. She is really large, but approached me because she saw me from the morning meeting (I guess I was a familiar face). We started talking and I got the vibe that she was getting frustrated. I explained to her that her size is a blessing in disguise and she just said, "What!?" I went on to explain that in our society, the word "diet" (as in, "I'm going to start my diet on Monday") implies that there's an endpoint, a stop. When you get to that endpoint, what happens? you go back to eating the way that got you overweight in the first place. Lifelong weight loss requires a lifestyle change. With her, the lifestyle change is a process that takes time and has to evolve over time. With her large amount of weight she needs to lose, that inherently requires a long time, thus allows that process to take place and to make the loss permenant.

Now, having to explain all that being short on sleep and jacked up on endorphins from my killer cardio session, was a bit tough, but she had tears in her eyes by the time it was all explained because I don't thing that she ever thought of her weight as a blessing. Plus, I "got" it. Oh, and I also got asked to help out with next weeks meeting, so it should be fun!

I just received a phone call from a co-worker/really good friend. Last week, she got her finger caught in her garage door and then couldn't get it out. When she was able to get it out, the fingertip was completely flattened......it was an open fracture. I was totally scared that she was going to lose the fingertip. Anyway, she just called to let me know that she was coming back from the Dr. and that she was fine and she'll return to work next weekend!

Sorry for the rambling, I'm still hazy from sleep, a bit of wine last night, TTOM arrived and I need to go back to bed........:p :+

Hi Girls!

Soooo lazy:-( Im just not sleeping right, to much on my mind. I have a feeling that I am going to sleep soundly tonight though:)

Ameila** enjoy your workout! I think I know what I am going to do. I have to talk to my boss on Mon and go from there.

Kristine** We have a little slide for DS now and I can't wait for the weather to warm up so we can put a tiny pool at the bottom of it. He will love it so much! Have a good workout and enjoy your day with Miss Heidi!

Amy** So nice of you to befriend a lady like that, I bet you helped her alot! And ouch to your other friend:-( I would still be crying if I were her:-( Good job on the weightloss!

My scale says I am down 5 lbs this week! How'd that happen? I was 121.6 today..and on Mon I was 126.4! I can feel a difference though!

BBL to report my workout!
Lori:)

Hi girls,

Lori** glad you came up with a decision! Hope your boss goes for the raise!

Amelia**ENJOY your rest day! Good for you! I really enjoy Debbie’s rotation!

Kristine** have fun with PS Chest, Biceps and Abs today! Have fun playing in the water with Heidi!

Belinda

Amy** nice job on the weight loss!

Hey, gals! Sorry to be MIA - we were enroute to NY. Having a wonderful day.

I did my WSWL program this morning - yayy! My final weight workout for week 3. Except for missing 2 interval segments when I didn't feel well, I've followed the program to the letter for 3 weeks now. one more week to manage while I'm traveling here and I am officially through my first round.

Hurray!

Won't be able to weigh in until I get home next Wed. p.m. So we'll see how I do.

Amy, great meeting, and congrats on the weight loss this week!

Lori, big decision on the job - and best of luck working through it. Great weigh in, too.

Amelia, sounds like a fun rest day.

Kristine, great workout.

Belinda, you too.

Sweet dreams, everyone! TGIF!

Cheryl

Good evening ladies---just here to tuck everyone in and to report the workout....PLB minus the floorwork. I had to take breathers between sets, so the weight portion took a bit longer than on the actual tape.;-)

Cheryl- I'm glad that you made to safely!

Good night everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.