Commit to get fit and lean for Fri. 19

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

Today I will do 4DS Cardio Power premix #9 (KB & BC DVD) + Muscle Max ab work and maybe 20 min. yoga!! My legs are so sore, I need a nice stretch:D

Have a great day and workout!

Hi girls,

I am done with MM abs ( I did abs first, so I don't skip them:D) + 4DS Cardio Power premix #9! I love the 4DS workouts:D They are my fav. Cathe workouts.

Hi to everyone that follows! BBL for personlas!

Have a great workout and day!

Great workout Belinda! Im doing MM today too...well UB only,still having trouble walking. My quads are so painful:( i need to go get some ibuphrophen.

Hey to everybody! I wonder were Kim went?

Today is UB MM, bbl

Good Morning!

Santa is getting closer everyday!:p Im working night shifts all weekend:confused: I hope there isn't much on the go!:eek: And Im not working with the normal guy I always work with....Im working with the guy I USED to work with and he drives me crazy. He wants to talk allll the time! While I like my space and me time.

I had a good night with the girls last night. I ordered two martinis and didn't realize it till the bill came and they were $11 each:eek: I nearly fell to the floor!

The girls across from me kept complimenting me on my arms and how toned they were. Then they started asking all kinds of questions...which I really don't care for. I don't like people asking questions and drawing attention. But then my friend said to me, " you should train me after Christmas" haha! I can just imagine how interesting that would be.

SO today I need to do a good cardio, b/c I didn't get one in yesterday and I need to do the leg work that I was suppose to do yesterday:rolleyes:

Belinda** I have to work abs first as well, or they won't get done! Good job on the workout!

Ameila** Have a good workout! How is the weightloss going?

I will retunr later!

Lori:)

The girls across from me kept complimenting me on my arms and how toned they were. Then they started asking all kinds of questions...which I really don't care for. I don't like people asking questions and drawing attention. But then my friend said to me, " you should train me after Christmas" haha! I can just imagine how interesting that would be.

Wow,great compliments Lori.....are you going to train your friend? Sorry you got stuck with the chatter box guy all weekend...he may have a crush on you. I jumped back on the wagon wednesday, so far no 'real' weightloss...i am down about three lbs of water weight since then. I seem to be losing the same 6-8lbs since september:confused:

I finished my workout....did MM ub premix only and burned 190 cals. I had a pretty big breakfast so i have to watch what i eat for the rest of the day...got about 1000 cals to play with.

Thinking about having a pizza pita for supper...there so feeling and full of veggies,what do you guys think? sounds good huh:)

ok,off to shampoo my kids room! Everybody have a great day!

Last edited:
Ameila** I totally forgot about pita pizzas! They are sooo filling! I made a bunch one time and froze them, I will have to do it again after Christmas. Its pointless to do it now, to much other food on the go. On that note...I think Ill have a cookie:D

I just finished my workout. I did 20 mins on the TM and Cardio Power premix. I was going to work legs but Im to lazy:confused::rolleyes: maybe tomorrow...there is always tomorrow:D

Lori:)

I just had to pop in here and laugh at myself...Lori,im surprised you didn't catch my typo and comment on it--i said that the pizza pita were so 'feeling' and full of veggies:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: im always entertaining myself.

Lori-do you buy the pitas with the pockets to make your pizza's? this time I purchased the flat ones and OMG,so good...and huge. Great workout today!

just ate my pizza pita and im stuffed...still got three hundread cals left,what to do? what to do?:rolleyes::p

have a great night girls

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.