Commit to get FIT & Lean forJune 2014!

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will do BSF TB Barre.

Cookie - why, I am counting ALL my dvd's? LOL! To remind myself how many dvd's plus premixes I already have, instead buying more of the same kind. It also helps me to figure out what I will do after the bodybuilding rotation. Been doing body splits for almost 9 month. I also forgot how many downloads I have that I never done and I am still not done counting my other workout dvd's . LOL! With Cathe's new dvd's preorder and Collegevideos opening soon, I have a clear picture what I already have and don't need. Quit frankly, all those workouts dvd's are starting to stress me out? I have clearly to many and I don't need to add more. No matter how good the sound or how much I save. And plus, going through all Cathe's oder dvd's made me realize, I haven't done her older once in years. Yes, I am going to reorganize them. LOL!I think it was an eye opener for me counting all my dvd's/premixes.

Debbie - pizza sounds so good. How is your tooth doing? I was afraid to count all my Cathe dvd's, but glad I did. I have enough workout dvd's to last me for a few years.Glad you enjoy the 4DS. I love the 4DS!

I will be back with personals.

Last edited:
Hey girls,

Quick check in: 4 mile walk is done. I will do the Barre wo tonight when I get home from DC. If not tomorrow.

Have a great Sunday, everyone.

Hey guys. I did my first workout for June. Cardio Leg Blast plus core 2 premix. What a workout! I was feeling depressed and down this morning. Now that I got the workout in and kicked butt, I feel so much better. Still have papers to grade and dreading going back to the zoo tomorrow, but I will do my best to make the best of it and get through the next two weeks. Hopefully this week is better than last week.

Anyway. . . part of my issue has to do with my family. My brother, who has no kids, just a full time job has not been by to see my parents since last SATURDAY. Meanwhile, DH and I are working our butts off, plus we have two kids and we have been there every day this week. What is the deal? His excuse that he is working 7 days a week (which I don't believe, the moron is posting what he is doing on Facebook), is ridiculous. Had to get that out of my system.

Anyway. . .

Belinda- I am envisioning a room filled with dvds still in the packaging, lol. Where do you store all of them? What order do you put them in? I am definitely preordering, just not today.

Deb- the end of the year is always crazy, but Friday was so bad. I am still not over it and I don't want to go in tomorrow. :(. I hate to wish time by but I just want it to be over already. At least get to June 13 (last day of classes). How is Lucy doing?

Cookie- Baxter woke me up at 5:30 5this morning because he wanted to play. I could have killed him, lol.

Okay, of to grade papers. DH took the boys to the baseball Fun Day, so I have the house to myself. I plan on putting on same jazz music and getting this work done.

Kristin

'evening!
Belinda, now I understand why you are counting your dvds! Lately, I haven't been tempted by much b/c I enough, but i know you have more. Did you go to see your children in DC?
Amelia, hope you enjoy your well-deserved vacation!
Kristin, some folks are just so selfish. Hope you don't mind me saying that. I'm sure your parents appreciate all you and your dh do for them. They must love seeing your boys. We walked our dogs last night about 3 miles but they were dragging.
Deb, how's the tooth? You're right - Friday's rain was like that road trip's storm. How's Lucy doing?
Waving hi to Kelly and Vicky.
Went for a walk today but my feet started bothering me really bad. One is still very sensitive. Must have been the sneakers.
So any one set goals for each month? i was bad last month with spending and decluttering. Got a lot of miles and steps in, lots of workouts though.
Cookie

Good morning,

Today I will do S&H legs, P90X3 Decelerator and SBF TB.

Cookie - I am with you on the no buying and decluttering:D Fantastic job on all those miles. We all went to a Graduation yesterday. We had lots of fun.

Kirstin - I agree your parents appreciate all you and your dh do for:D Glad your workout helped with the stress yesterday. Haven't done that one in a long time. I have all my workouts categorized by instructor and I keep them in Ikea organizing boxes. Amy Bento got a box with all her workouts, I separate the cardio form the weight. Hope this makes sense? Cathe's I have organized newest to oldest and they are all in a DVD binder. I will post a pic later so you get an idea:D All my yoga dvd's have a large organizing box, I lot's of yoga/pilate dvd's.

I will be back after my workouts. Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone.

Hey girls, just finished 4DS bootcamp only + Total Body sculpting using heavier weights. It was a great sweat :)

I don't leave until Wednesday morning :)

I will bb later with personals, gotta get ready for work

Morning girls! Hope you all had great weekends! Went to a baby shower for a friend, she's having a little girl - so sweet! Today is off to a good start for a Monday lol Back to work today, it was nice to have that time off. Started the day off with Rockout Knockout, and I feel great.

Kristin - We are building a house! I'm super excited, especially since we've been in apt this whole time. We got word on Friday they should break ground and actually stay building this week - woohoo!! Great job on Cardio Leg Blast - I really like that one myself.

Cookie - The kitchen was an important part for us, so we did the majority of or upgrades there. I'm really excited about if :)

Silly me, hit send without meaning to. Waving hi to everyone else - Hope you have a great day!

Good afternoon,

All my workouts are done.

Kelly - congrats on the new house. Very excited for you.

Amelia - nicely done today.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day, ladies.

Hello everyone. I just finished 4DS HIS. Next week I plan on upping my weights for chest and back. It feels good to not have any papers to grade, lol. I have one last project due on Thursday and a test to give, but that's it. I am taking it easy for the week.

DH helped clean the house today so it wasn't so disastrous when I got home and I stuck to clean eating all day :).

Cookie- funny you mentioned your dogs dragging. It isn't too hot over here, but Baxter is walking with his tongue out more and more. I guess the change in temps is hard for him to adjust to. I think my brother is beyond selfish and I don't mind you saying that at all. He is a real jerk.

Belinda- I have a feeling if I ever went to your house I would be in workout heaven, lol. All those dvds. I really didn't like T25. Does Amy Bento have good music like Cathe?

Kelly- so exciting about the house. That is awesome. I bet you love picking out everything you want. The kitchen would be my focus too as far as upgrades are concerned.

Amelia- nice job on your workouts girl! Love the cardio in 4DS BC.

Deb- how is everything over by you? How's work going?

Okay, off to shower~

Kristin

'Evening!
Belinda, thanks for sharing how you organize your dvds. I'm always looking for new ways. I have all mine in two binders. One is for Cathe and UY, everyone else is in the second one! Those are organized by type. Then I also have an Excel file of them by category so I can switch workouts in a rotation if I want to. Hope the graduation was wonderful.
Kristin, we only take the dogs when it is not too sunny, or too hot. My husband says they are like Goldilocks - things have to be just right for them. They went for about 3.5 miles this evening with long tongues hanging out. I'm so with you on this year ending - can't wait. My dh is good w/helping with the housework also. None of my kids were tho!
Amelia, you must be so excited. I would be. The beach is the one place I can really relax. As a matter of fact, when I'm stressed, I try to picture myself there. How long a drive is it to get there?
Kelly, lucky you! I think you are so smart to put the money into the kitchen! Don't think my dh and I could have ever had one built - neither one of us likes making a lot of decisions. It took us forever to agree on our second house. How did you decide to have one built?
Deb, hope your tooth is doing better. Are you swamped with getting ready for Father's Day and graduation set ups? What did you decide about the Daytona road trip?
Decided to do the June rotation and xtrain bi and tri was on the calendar. As Amelia has said before, it felt good to use heavy weights. Got home early enough to walk the dogs. Having a glass of wine, which sort of negates the good but I'm thinking of it as medicinal for my heart.
Oh, who's interested in Cathe's new series? Like Belinda, I don't need more but it is Cathe, so I'm sure I will order.
Cookie

Hi,

I can't believe it's June already!! Yesterday I enjoyed the beautiful day:) & the rest of the time was doing computer work. I took a yoga class today.

I took off today & went looking for a car since mine is on it's last leg. I also helped with ds's puppy (she's spending the night) the gf's grandfather isn't doing well so they were up at the hospital:( Lucy is much better. I cancelled my appt. for my tooth because the pain is gone:confused:

Belinda - I'm really impressed with both Cookie & your organizing skills!!! I want to get my clothes closet in order like you are doing with your DVDs too many clothes for me.

Kristin - It sounds like the end is close, does the school assign summer reading?

Amelia - I've been wanting to do 4ds bootcamp but in my mind can't remember it so maybe it will feel like a new workout;)

Cookie - I was thinking about you today & wondered if the log house is cool in the summer? For some reason always think of it as a cozy winter house.

Kelly - Rockknockout is a good way to comback:)

Waves hi to everyone

Goodnight:)

Last edited:
Good morning,

Today workouts is: P90X3 MMX and BSF.

Cookie - I pretty much organize my workout dvd the same way you do:D Both my binders hold 175 dvd's, came in handy when I traveled from Germany to the US. Had all my two binders in my carry one:p Below I posted some pic how I organize my dvd's. I have more dvd boxes, you can't see them in the pic they don't fit on the shelf:p LOL! This is working for me. The reason, I keep mine in boxes and it looks neat.:eek:

Debbie - I am alway organizing my clothes closet:eek: The way to tackle that problem, is to do it in sections. So you don't feel overwhelmed. I have a huge walk in closet. I think, I finally got it right! I will keep your GF's grandfather in my thoughts and prayers. Glad your tooth and Lucy is doing better.

Kirstin - sorry, your brother is a jerk:confused: I gave my dogs a break from the heat, it's very humid outside. LOL! What are you gonna do with T25? I only did a few workouts, but really like them:D Yeah, you would be in haven with my large dvd collection:p I think Amy Bento's music is better than Cathe's. You can check out her dvd's at totalfitnessdvd's.com.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. BBL!

Attachments

• photo-19.jpg
    photo-19.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 4
  • photo-18.jpg
    photo-18.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 4
  • photo-16.jpg
    photo-16.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 5
  • photo-20.jpg
    photo-20.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Hi,

Today I did 4DS chest & back. I had to do a set-up for a big visit today @ Macy's & squeezed in a couple of other stores. Our BJ's Club contract is almost up TG, one woman insisted on picking up every bag I was putting on display & putting it in the wrong place:confused: it felt like I had a curious child with me.

DS's gf asked if I could keep the dog a couple more days because she is at the hospital almost around the clock. Her grandfather had a stroke & it looks like the family has to make a tough decision:(

Belinda - The way you organize your DVDs makes me want to workout;) I love it & the color of the boxes. The loungechair is awesome love the little side tables, could picture a nice summer drink on them!!

Waves hi to everyone

Goodnight:)

Good morning,

Today I will do 4DS Chest & Back , P90X3 Eccentirc LB and SBF stretch.

Debbie - thank you:D They way I organized my dvd's is working for me, may not work for someone else:) I absolutely LOVE the louver, best thing we bought in years. It's very comfy too:D It's my favorite place right now:p Nice job, yesterday.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. Happy Hump Day, everyone.

Hey girls,

P90X3 Eccentric Upper Body and 4 mile walk is done! I was going to take the dogs only for a short walk, ended up walking 4 miles:eek: I will finish my coffee than I will do 4DS Back/Chest and a nice stretch.

I shall be back.

'Morning!
Fast check in, was rushing this morning and didn't have time before leaving, and it's going to be a long day.
Belinda, can't wait to see the photos later. But I don't want to look at the lounger! Well, I do but since I want one, that could be a problem. DH has a hammock that gets a lot of use!
Amelia, today's the day. Enjoy your vacation.
Kelly, glad you're back.
Kristin, why does it seem like everything is at warp speed this month? How are your parents doing?
Deb, I'll keep gf's grandfather in my thoughts and prayers. Lucy probably thinks of your house as hers. Pls don't wait til your tooth is sore again to schedule an appt. I would have been tempted to say something to that annoying person with the display.
Did xtrain legs - standing and rear delts this morning. Oh my goodness!
Cookie

Hey everyone. Yesterday ended up being a rest day. I had to go to the Developing Teacher Leaders Culminating event and it went longer than expected. By the time I got home and ate I was exhausted. It was a fun evening though.

Tonight's workout was 4DS LIS. I am really glad I chose to do this series this month. I love the workouts and I feel like I can "see" some results already. It might all be in my head, but I feel like my arms are getting back their definition. Is that possible when I am only on the second week?

Cookie- my parents are doing ok. My dad is taking less pain pills, I think he is down to one a day and he is walking around more and more. BTW- I don't mind if things go at warped speed, so long as it slows down after June 26 ;). Today was the last day of school for my friends in Florida. I am so jealous.

Belinda- that lounge chair is amazing. I want one!!!! I need to go to your house to workout and then relax, lol. I'm thinking of giving it to my neighbor. She really seemed to like it.

Deb- I hope DS's GF's grandfather is doing ok. Do your dogs get along with Lucy? My district does not assign summer reading. . . it should.

Okay, off to shower!

Kristin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.