Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > Check-ins & Challenges

Check-ins & Challenges We've created this brand new forums to post all of your Cathe and fitness related check-ins and challenges

Commit to get FIT & LEAN for February!

This is a discussion on Commit to get FIT & LEAN for February! within the Check-ins & Challenges forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; Good morning, I will do cardio and abs today. What are your plans today? Cookie - I saw on the ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2013, 05:52 AM
DeCathelete
bayerngirl's Profile Fields

Good morning,

I will do cardio and abs today. What are your plans today?

Cookie - I saw on the news this moring, you guys getting a blizzard Stay safe, girl! Those girls at your work sound like a piece of work So sorry they make it so stressfull and difficult for you ((HUGS)))

Kirstin - hope you get off early from work so you don't get stuck in straffic. I don't get how they can jack up the price for gas like this? That's not right! Stay safe! Thanks for asking, my foot is doing so much better. Still have to take it easy with high impact, foot doesn't like it at all. I am so glad I got the shot

Be back later after my workout. Have a great day, everyone.

Old 02-08-2013, 05:58 AM
Cathlete
punka274's Profile Fields

Morning girls,

2 mile power walk done this morning done with Leslie Sansone. I had to dig really deep to pull this workout out I can't wait for spring to get here. I can't wait to get outside more. I plan on buying a bike soon so I can take it to the park.

Hello to everybody - I will check in later with some personals.
Old 02-08-2013, 05:21 PM
DeCathelete

Hey girls,

I just finished TURPO JAM I did Turbo Booty Sculpt + abs = 31 min plus Turbo Jam Cardio Party Remix

Amelia - glad you had fun with LS this morning.

I will see you all in the morning. Good night, girls!
Old 02-08-2013, 05:24 PM
Cathlete
jnka825's Profile Fields

Hello everyone. We are getting clobbered with snow as I type this. Luckily the snow started as I was leaving work, so even though the roads were really slick, I was able to make it home. My cousin (more like adopted daughter) went to work today and I told her to call in sick or leave early. She didn't listen. I live closer to her job than her house is, so I told her to come here after work then. Well, she left work ten minutes ago and hit a snow bank and is now stuck in the snow. I cannot even attempt to get to her. I don't have 4 wheel drive and it is crazy out there. I told her to call her dad and see if he can get her with his truck. Why didn't she listen. She is 20. There's my answer, right?

Cookie- I stay in my bubble this year and it works well for me. Luckily the few adults I do have to interact with are great people. My two inclusion teachers are awesome and we get along very well. The social studies teacher on my team is awesome as well. We are planning on doing a cross-curricular research project after all the insane testing takes place in April.

Belinda- I was PISSED about the gas, trust me. I'm glad your foot is feeling better. Stick to weights and low impact for now.

Amelia- good job getting that workout in. When we are not motivated and push through, we can at least feel good that we didn't deter ourselves from our daily goal.

Deb- Hope you are doing well with all this snow today.

Waving hi to Lori and phatgyrl.

Kristin
Old 02-08-2013, 05:25 PM
Cathlete
jnka825's Profile Fields

BTW- I just did Hard STrikes. Forgot to mention this.
Old 02-08-2013, 06:20 PM
Cathlete
Cookie57's Profile Fields

'Evening!
Belinda, hope you're being careful with your foot. Don't know what I did but mine is just screaming at me. Sitting on my couch and had my husband bring dinner over to me. Just standing is now painful. Thanks for the hugs on my work situation. I'm finding myself dreading going to work and never had that before. Love my job, but some folks make it very uncomfortable and challenging.
Kristin, hope your cousin is okay. Glad you made it home alright. Elem had parent conferences scheduled, but they got cancelled and students and teacher had a half day. I didn't but my foot was so sore, I went home early.
Amelia, I know what you mean about wanting spring! How far is that park from your home? The one you went to the other day with your children? Will you be able to bike to work?
Lori, this is your weather!
Deb, hope you did okay with getting around today. When is your trip?
Sitting on my sofa, listening to hockey game...
Cookie
Old 02-08-2013, 10:52 PM
Cathlete
DebD's Profile Fields

Hi,

I couldn't get on the forum yesterday & just lost my post Yesterday I did Hardstrikes & today was Supercuts love both workouts. I fell asleep while my family watched a movie tonight.

The Spring prototype went well, jumped out of bed early so I could get home earlier. The commute wasn't bad except when I was almost back home & they were doing construction on the road it took me 40 min should have been only 5 min to my house. We are getting so much snow.

Belinda - You do love Turbo Jam, I really like them too! I think TJ & BBL would be a great rotation.

Lori - Work is keeping you really busy. Do you get weekends off?

Kristin - I'm happy you made it home safe & early. Your cousin is 20 . . . it's the age I was wondering why there were gas lines & realized everyone hasn't recovered from Sandy, but hiking the prices

Amelia - Spring is just around the corner for you. We have plenty of snow to send your way too

Cookie - Sorry about your foot, since your snowed in maybe you can rest it. So nice that DH brought your dinnner to you. I'm sure my DH is hoping it will be a second honeymoon

Goodnight
Old 02-09-2013, 07:43 AM
DeCathelete

Morning girls,

I will do cardio today.

Cookie - I know how you feel, sorry about your foot. Rest up and stay off your foot. I did try to pick up the intesity 2 day's ago, not a good idea.

Debbie - no fun get suck in traffic. Did you buy your Tubo Jam from Beachbody?

Kirstin - I also hope your cousin is okay. Glad you made it home safe. Good job keeping up with your workouts.

Waving Hi to Amelia and Lori.

Hope I didn't miss anyone, if I did sorry. I shall return.Have a wonderful weekend.

Old 02-09-2013, 08:38 AM
Cathlete
gidget1978's Profile Fields

Good Morning

I didn't realize I hadn't checked in since tuesday. This week certainly got a way from me.

Work was good. I feel comfortable there. There are a lot of different faces and it's hard to remember everyone's names. The only ones I remember are the different ones..,like one guy is named Kelly. I know that could be for a guy or girl but I don't know any girl Kelly's. I'm off now for the weekend. The baby wasn't feeling so well yesterday but he slept well last night and he seems to be happier again now. I am thinking he might have been cutting a tooth...

So I didn't workout on wed cause we went out for dinner after we got the kids in bed with a guy dh works with. His GF seemed really nice. Then Thursday night I I did a bunch of different workouts...then yesterday I was to contrary to workout. So today I'm hoping to get a good workout in...just not sure what ill do yet.

I wish my boring life would return. Listen to this one....when we get up yesterday morning, guess who is sleeping in the basement....the landlord!!!!!! Can you believe this??? We knew that his GF kicked him out last week and he's been staying in a hotel. I figured it was only a matter of time. Can you imagine renting your home and then crashing it? Sucks to be him cause the workout room is right next to where he's sleeping....and I'm not gonna be quiet for no losers!!!! Then last night when I look down at my hand to look at my new bridal set dh gave me (that I only got on Monday b/c we had to send it back for sizing) the diamond was gone. I was so upset. I'm like seriously!??? Could my life throw me anymore curveballs. I know no one is dying and some of it is laughable cause its unbelievable but I don't find it funny. Last night I had to go get dd at work so I gave the guy in the basement the baby monitor. By the time I come home the baby is awake and he's trying to sing him back to sleep and be wants to continue to do so. He's trying to sing to him and its horrible. I'm listening to him and all I can do is rub my head...I can't make this stuff up!

Anyway....new day! Thought I'd get out for a nice long run this morning and all I can see is a layer of snow...guess that won't be happening now.

Belinda** yeah the kids will adjust to my being away. Even though DS never wants to go to school, I think that he's bored when he is home. He has to be. At school they go outside at least 3 times in the run of a day. Have you come up with your new rotation yet!?

Deb** I don't think I'd feel bad a out leaving grown children home! Lol. Maybe it's a mom and her boys thing Sounds like everyone is getting hit with snow!! You will be looking forward to that vacation!

Kristin** I had to laugh at you wanting warm weather and then you get a snow storm. We haven't had any storms here and I don't know if they get any bad storms. The reason we use to get so many before was because we were located so close to the water. I think they just get little bits of snow here and there here. Nice workouts!

Ameila** I saw your post on fb. I don't remember any of that. Sorry I brought it up again! Hope you are getting some good workouts in!

Cookie** some days I wanna crash but if I keep going then I know I'll get my workout in. I'm gonna make some more meals today and tomorrow for the next week coming up. I'm not overly concerned b/c dh isn't working days until Thursday and fri but considering that he couldn't even make the beds when I was working...then I probably should get some things on the go!

I think I've caught up on personals. I will come back later and report my workout!!

Lori
Old 02-09-2013, 08:57 AM
Cathlete
gidget1978's Profile Fields

I forgot to tell you guys the most important part!!! We are moving!!!! The RCMP are entitled to a lot of the things the military are...probably just pay a little mo for them. They have housing that just came open a few weeks ago. We werent going to bother cause we were hoping to buy something sooner then later but with this whole situation, we are gonna split. We looked at 4 on Thursday and we called them back yesterday and told them which one we wanted. I picked the one that's been newly renovated from top to bottom. At least I won't feel like I'm in such a rush to buy something. It has four rooms upstairs, kitchen, living room and dining room on the main floor and the basement is wide open concerns. Good place for my workout gear! Maybe I'll be able to get a cheap big rug so I can take the kids down with me and they can play while I workout. The plan was to move in on march 1 but b/c of the new landlord tenant it might be a lot sooner!!!

Lori