Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > Check-ins & Challenges

Check-ins & Challenges We've created this brand new forums to post all of your Cathe and fitness related check-ins and challenges

Commit to get FIT & LEAN for February!

This is a discussion on Commit to get FIT & LEAN for February! within the Check-ins & Challenges forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; Morning girls, My plan is using the elliptical at the gym today. What are your plans today? I will be ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2013, 05:56 AM
DeCathelete
bayerngirl's Profile Fields

Talking Commit to get FIT & LEAN for February!

Morning girls,

My plan is using the elliptical at the gym today.

What are your plans today?

I will be back to report my workout.
Old 02-01-2013, 07:44 AM
DeCathelete

Back with personals:

Debbie - yeah, on the silver bling shoes! I couldn't believe an adult crying beacause she couldn't get in? I was like "REALLY"? LOL!

Amelia - hope you get your workout in. Hang in there! I will keep you and your husband in my thoughts & payers!

I just looked at my workout calendar, haven't had rest day since Jan 21 10 days ago need to take one soon.

I will be back later. Have a great Friday, everyone.
Old 02-01-2013, 09:04 AM
Cathlete
gidget1978's Profile Fields

Good Morning

I fell a sleep on the couch last night and when I went t bed, I couldn't get to sleep. Mostly b/c the wheels started to turn. What's up with that? I guess it's natural to worry about your kids when you go back to work. DS was playing on my mind the most b/c he's such a homebody and he's so slow! I will never get him out of the house by 7:15 and then I thought he was going to have to take a bus to and from before and after school care, but I think they are located right in the school and that's a HUGE relief for me. I was all concerned about him having to get on a bus and know where to get off. I think I underestimate home some times.

I'm not sure what today's workout will be. Probably shoulders, bics and cardio. Good thing it's feb 1st, gives me a reason to clean up my eating. I've been eating way to much sugar lately.

Belinda**I don't know if I could get use to moving that much. Did the kids care? I think about hauling the boys in and out of schools but I think boys are easier going then girls!

Deb** this job isn't with the dealership. Can you believe she still hasn't called? It's going on two weeks now. Maybe she made up her mind but didn't call me. That's possible. Most places will call you if you don't get the job but I can see her bring to busy. I think I'm gong to enjoy this spot

Ameila** yeah it's the job that our friends suggested. It's a great company to work for. I only have to work with someone for a week so I have a feeling it's not that complicated!

I don't know if I told you guys that dh gave me a ring for Christmas? It was a new bridal set and way to big. We sent it back and the new one should be here today!!! I'm so excited!!!

Oh and we told the landlord that I wasn't comfortable with two men in the house and he understood. I think he might have known it was ridiculous!

I'll bbl!
Lori
Old 02-02-2013, 07:34 AM
Cathlete
punka274's Profile Fields

Morning girls,

Its so nice to be off work today. The suns out but its freezing, bummer. I could really use a long walk in the park today.

On todays agenda in some weights along with a good cardio. I feel like getting in a good sweat. I also need to get some groceries <--thats how I feel about that.

bbl
Old 02-02-2013, 11:01 AM
Cathlete
punka274's Profile Fields

30 mins of turbo jam + 30mins of super cuts done
Old 02-02-2013, 10:52 PM
Cathlete
DebD's Profile Fields

Hi,

I did X-train legs standing & already I'm feeling DOMS wanted to go back tonight & finish it up but decided I'll wait till tomorrow.

It was crazy here today my neighbor came by with her new Golden puppy so cute! My nephew came by so DH could give him a haircut, DS brought home gf's dog for the day & I tried to clean around all this! I finished up all my service reports today too Also ran to the store to get most of the stuff I need for Superbowl Sunday just need to pick-up some odds & ends tomorrow.

It's quiet here this weekend.

Belinda - Not sure if you know this but Turbo Jam was followed up with Turbo Fire but I like Turbo Jam better. Do you still go to doggie bootcamp?

Lori - I'm sure the 1st couple of weeks will be rough when you start work, but once you get a routine down it will get better. I would call the dealership & tell her your "taken" already

Amelia - It was so cold here today too & right now it's snowing I really can't wait to try Supercuts. I think it's in my rotation this week.

Waves hi to Kristin, Cookie & phatgyrl

Goodnight
Old 02-03-2013, 06:20 AM
Cathlete
Cookie57's Profile Fields

'Morning!
Belinda, I was wondering about you and the dog training also. How's it going? What did you and dd do this weekend?
Amelia, saw you started a thread on WW. Great idea getting even more support. How's it going?
Kristin, you must be busy with the boys. Do you also follow football?
Lori, congrats on the job. Any change is hard but you can do it. Think of how much you already get done in a day - more than most ever will. I also need to figure in more time for actually getting out of the house and loading the car than I expect. BTW, I love hockey. Grew up with it and its my fav sport.
Phatgyrl, how's your weekend? Is it cold in Chicago?
Deb, bet you look amazing in the dress. That was a lot of dog business yesterday. Is it tempting you for when you return from your trip? To tell the truth, when I'm completely stressed at work, I think of just going home and walking the dog. Just thinking of it helps. Of course, I picture warmer weather!
Friday was a planned rest day. Yesterday burn sets: csb and managed aolhiit with new sneaker inserts. Seemed to help, since I am walking this morning. Hoping to get in legs today. Went to college hockey games the past two nights and today going to see Lincoln with dh, ds1 and his gf. Then they're staying for dinner and then the game. Of course, I should have been doing paperwork this morning but caught up w/newspapers and reading what every one else is up to. Guess I'm more nosey than work motivated.
Cookie
Old 02-03-2013, 08:05 AM
DeCathelete

Morning ladies,

Today is my DS's birthday. He is 24 today. Time flies.

Amelia - you have TJ?

Debbie and Cookie - we went to dog training yesterday. Dogs doing really well with training.

Today is a rest day. I will catch up w/persoanls tomorrow.

Old 02-03-2013, 09:00 AM
Cathlete
gidget1978's Profile Fields

Good Morning

Thought I checked in yesterday! Oops! I was to contrary anyway...DH has a way of doing that to me.

Fridays workout was 45 mins on the TM and Amy bentos slo mo bics and tris. I went heavier with bics then normal. I bumped it up to 25 lbs dbs. I didn't think I would make it through all of the sets but I only dropped back down to 20's for the last 2 reps in the last set. My bics are still sore. Yesterday's workout was 25 mins run, most of crossfire and LBB standing working. Today I will do cardio and get a head start on this weeks weight workouts.

We went out for drinks Friday night, just three but I was so tired yesterday morning and dh didn't move until 8 again...it was 9:30 the morning before that. And this morning he was dumb enough to lie there again so the baby and I left the room again but not before I turned all the lights on!

Today I have a few things I need to do. We need to get groceries, laundry, workout and meet the sitter. I also wouldn't mind making a couple of things for dinners this week. Dh is off thurs and fri so he can handle dinner those days

Belinda** happy birthday to your son! I have no clue where the time goes either. DD will be 17 in march! And when I look at the baby, I know it's only a matter of time before he is going to school too. I don't know if time is going by faster or if we fill our days up with so much stuff, that it just zooms by!

Cookie** lol...I don't know a thing about hockey. And I also don't know anything about this Super Bowl stuff. DH doesn't even watch football but for some reason they all use to get together to watch the Super Bowl. Go figure. Anything to get away from the women, I figure

Ameila** nice workouts!!!

Deb** sounds like you've been busy. I don't have pop in guest anymore cause we don't know anyone...lol. I heard the door come open the other night and I thought it was DH's parents. Then I came back to reality. I will be very excited when family can come visit!

K...I will try to come back tonight!

Lori
Old 02-03-2013, 07:21 PM
Cathlete
Cookie57's Profile Fields

'Evening!
Wonder if everyone is watching the SuperBowl?
Belinda, happy birthday to you and your ds. I say to you since you're the one who should be celebrated. Glad dog training is still going well.
Lori, any excuse to get together and party is worthwhile - even football. Are you all packed and ready for tomorrow?
Hope everyone else is having fun and doing well. Did bi and tris this morning and doms are here. Also got in a 5 mile dog walk with my new orthotics and so far so good. Highly recommend Lincoln - really good.
Cookie