Commit to get fit and lean for Feb 9, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning;)

I not sure what cardio I will do today? Haven't decited yet? Don't feel like going to the gym, it's cold outside:confused:

I am getting another MRI on my back this afternoon, I will be back with personals tonight!

Have a great day and eat clean!

Good Morning Ladies. :)

Today I will do MMA Kickbox. Up early for another day at the hospital. I'm praying this will be the last for awhile....
Work was slowwww last night, and DG didn't show....:D My night was smoooth sailin'!

Belinda- Did you do more abs than what was in MMA today? Good luck with your MRI today.

Deb- If it weren't for you, I STILL wouldn't know who won the Superbowl...:eek: I am so sorry about Simba......it is so hearbreaking....((hugs)) I see you just started Meso 2...how's it going for you?

Cookie- Yeah I'm going tonight to Hannaford, Price Chopper, AND Walmart..LOL I'll go to Latham or East Greenbush probably..... That's great about MIC..it's about time!!! :p

Trish- Nice workout yesterday! I very rarely weigh myself anymore. Just once in a blue moon to make sure everything's still in check. I base it way more on how my clothes fit/how I look and feel in them. The up and down and fluctuation drives me nuts. LOL @ maybe not doing MM because of your outfit. You should try picking your workouts that way sometime...it's liberating! lol

Lori- What's up beeeeoch?? LOL ((((hugs))))) Why do you think your MIL and SIL did that? What kind of yogurt do you use with your cottage cheese? I never thought of that....

Hi to Amelia and Helene!!

BBL

OH I knew what I wanted to ask you guys........

I haven't really looked at it all that closely yet...but I was wondering what y'alls take was on Meso 3 Legs.....the differences between the two sets of workouts, I see there is plyo and then the squat rack one *which I thought you could use the vest for*. Just wondering what you girls did, the results you had that Meso, etc.... Thanks. :cool:

Good Morning!:)

I am up before DS....imagine that. He came out with us at 4....not sure what was up with that either. He hasn't done that in a few weeks now. I thought that letting him sleep with us while he was sick was gonna ruin him but he went right back to sleeping in his own bed.

Im not sure what the plan is for today. I did all of my housework yesterday besides for the basement. I need to go get a good bye card for our friend. I also feel like buying her a little something, but what? Im not really in the mood to spend $60 on a pair of earrings that she may not even like. But if I did buy them from the kids I bet she would really like that.

Hoping to get my workout started sooner then later. I didn't get around to disc 13 yesterday so I will be doing that today and some cardio.

Belinda** Hope the results are allll good! Good workout this a.m!

Iris** I can't remember what the yogurt is called but its one of the ones with the fruit at the bottom and you have to mix it all together. Those are sweeter then normal yogurt and thats why I like it in my cottage cheese. I also like cottage cheese and bananas, then you drizzle a tbsp of syrup over it. Thats back from my Body for Life days! LOL Im sure the picking of the restaurant wasn't thought through and I was just being hard to get along with. TTOM is here now so hopefully I will return to my good mood and people will stop doing things to tick me off!:eek: Glad the idiot didn't show up last night!!!

Ameila** Cookie gave you a good idea re: the extra deposit! You could try that if you really like this place. Most people have pets but most places don't allow pets....its a wonder people have anywhere to live. we never had issues when renting and we had chico at the time...he was massive!

Trish** Scales can kinda jump but it doesn't happen to me very often, mine usually stays around the same. Sounds like you had quit the relaxing weekend!

Cookie** Sounds like you need to get some extra sleep like Trish! LOL Sometimes its hard to pin point what makes us tired, mine is just usually lack of sleep but stress can be a real killer!

Deb** What are you plans for the day? Poor Simba! As hard as chicos passing was, we were gald that he did it on his own and that we didn't have to make the descision for him. I gave DH a really nice frame for christmas with chicos pic in it... I wonder where it is.

I will bbl!

Lori:)

TBL cardio blast done. I only did levels 1+2 and burned 320,not bad for a biggest loser workout.

I will catch up with you all tomorrow:)

Hi Girls!

Its pretty quiet here today. I did my workout earlier. I did disc 13, then 28 mins on the TM and then double wave. Good workout but I really wasnt in the mood to do DW. I think it was to hot in the basement and it was draining my energy. I did it though so now its over and done with. We are thinking about going into the city on Fri for the weekend, if thats the case I will have to get my weights done throughout the week cause I wont be able to do anything over the weekend. In the meantime I wouldnt be surprised if we dont go anywhere.

Im just waiting to go out for dinner...its not until 7. But thats only 2 hours away. Im gonna try to be good. I will probably have something I DONT want....in sake of having the yummy drink I DO want:eek:

Ameila** Good job with your workout!

BBL!
Lori:)

Hey Ladies,

It is quiet around here today!! I'm always expecting a good read when I don't get around to posting until night time. My wo today was MM (minus chest & back since I did those yesterday). I heart muscle max!! The second set of plies get me every time. Should have some good doms tomorrow. Not sure what I will be doing tomorrow since it looks like we will be snowed in and I won't be going to the gym. I've decided to do a modification of FF's Get Ready for Summer 2007. It worked really well for me in the past. I think it was all of the cardio..3 days of cardio + a circuit. Taking the wos on my iphone to the gym has worked out pretty well so I'm going to give it a go. I will still add a little extra cardio on weight days in the morning, but will definitely rest if needed.

Belinda - How'd your MRI go? Nice job on MMA!

Iris - I think I'm going back to ignoring the scale and going with the way my clothes fit, too. I used to only weigh myself 1 x year at my gynie appt. But then I went and bought a scale and that was the end of that:rolleyes:. But I'm going to tuck it away for now and maybe pull it out in the spring. Believe it or not, I never made it to Meso 3. It still has the shrink wrap on it!! I got bored after Meso 2. After waiting a year for it to arrive you'd think I'd actually complete the darn thing!!

Lori - Wow, you actually completed your housework??!! The only time that happens is if I am paying someone else to do it:eek:. My housework seems to never be complete:( Spending the weekend in the city sounds so nice. Will it be just you and DH? Oh, duh, it is valentines, right? I'm sure we won't be doing anything special:confused:

Amelia - I watched TBL this week and was really getting into it. I will have to remember when it comes on! Nice job on your wo!

Hellos to Deb, Helene and Cookie.

Hi girls,

I have no workout to report. We spent the morning in court which made me so tired and then off to work. I stayed later so I could take tomorrow off:) We're expecting lots of snow 12-18 inches:eek: I stopped off at Costco for some things and ended up tasting some samples because I went there hungry:rolleyes: Will start Meso 2 tomorrow.

Belinda - How did the MRI go for your back? Is this your 1st STS Cardio?

Iris - I'm glad it could be your Mom's last time at the hospital:) Wondering if you, Cookie & Helene are getting the snow too?

Lori - Did they change the restaurant? How about a Cathe DVD for your friend? I'm thinking of calling the vet and having her look at Simba and help me make the decision. Did Chico pass in her usual spot . . . I heard dogs sometimes go hiding when it's there time.

Amelia - I just bought 30 day shred at Target it was really cheap.

Trish - The snow must be bad because they are closing NYC schools and that is almost unheard of . . . at least when I lived there:D

Helene & Cookie - Any snow coming your way?

Have a great night everyone:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.