Commit to get fit & lean for Feb 7, 2012

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Morning girls,

Slept in this morning. On top of everhing that is going on here, I am getting another sinus infection:( I am so stuffed up, I can hardly breath:confused: My gym is set up, so today I will start M2, W4 D23.

Kirstin - good job on your KB workout yesterday! I love that one!

Debbie - I am far from being over, lol. Still have lots to do. I will post pic once I am done. Good job, on that spin class yesterday, My DH's bike trainer is finnally here, can't wait to get a workout in.

I will be back later.

Quick check in: Workout is done:D I also did the ext. stretch! Off to cook some dinner.

Who is preodering Cathe's new workouts? I am on the fence with the new DVDs:confused::eek:

Where are you guys????????????????????????????????????????????????/

I will be back in the morning. Good night, everyone!

Hi all! Disc 14 STS M2 all done. I forgot how much I love the trisets. My legs were shaking. i love that it is just ten reps of each, because I cannot talk myself out of getting it done, lol.

Belinda- I am excited about the workouts, but I want to know a little more about them first, lol. They sound awesome though. I wonder who will be in them.

Hello to everyone else.

Kristin

'Evening!
Belinda, it is amazing how much you have gotten done on your house in such a short time. You sure have energy. Did you do sts again this morning? Hope your sinuses feel better soon.
Kristin, I'd like more info on the new dvds also, but I ordered anyway. I have a gift certificate from my last birthday, so I was able to apply that. I also prefer meso 2 to 1 because of the trisets.
Deb, I'll bet the gym was quiet yesterday morning. Most folks up here were rather groggy in the morning and sleepy in the afternoon. Do your boys follow football also?
Lori, how are you doing? There's no way I would be doing LIS one week post birth! A walk yes, LIS no. Take care of yourself.
Helene, have you gotten back in the swing of things yet? Sometimes it is hard after a vacation, especially a two-week one.
Melissa, Trish, and Amelia, waving hello.
Got a wicked migraine last night and wasn't able to workout this morning. Recovering still but planning on sts tomorrow morning. The idea of new dvds helps motivates me.
Cookie

Hi,

I did travel fit tonight. I went with my boss for spring prototype in Jersey City and this was an easy one. So many bright colors for the spring and neon is back . . . wore too much of that in 80's:eek:

I'm thinking of looking over the February rotation:confused: I'm also thinking of ordering the new DVD's, love the idea of lots of premixes & modifications.

Belinda - I hope your sinuses clear up quickly:( Great job with your workouts. Is all your equipment unpacked?

Kristin - Great job with your workouts yesterday & tonight. I still haven't figured out how to post on the ipad.

Lori - I didn't realize your already working out already:cool:

Cookie - It's funny I've had a migraine 2x this week, Excederin Migraine works great for me, realized it was expired & went to buy more & they said it was pulled from the shelves because they found plastic in a batch. I'll be holding on to the expired ones just in case! Couldn't imagine working out with a migraine. My one son follows football the other one loves baseball. I hope you enjoyed your workout.

Helene - How are you?

Hi to everyone:)

Goodnight:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.