Commit to get fit and lean for Feb 3, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Happy Hump Day,

I never got a workout in yesterday:mad: except my abs! My PT took way to long yesterday, I was in there forever :( I was gonna go after my PT, but DH told me they will close the base at 6 :20 pm, due to 10 " of snow:mad: Looks like we got 6 ", like we need more snow:confused:

Today I will get a holder monitor, after that I will go to the gym. Before the close again:p

Today is my son's 21 b-day!

Have a great day and workout!

Good Morning

Happy Birthday to you son Belinda!! Enjoy your workout today.

Never did get a workout in yesterday,I could have but sitting on the couch sounded alot better;). Ladies, im officially in a funk :( guess all the drama that has happened lately is finally getting to me. I just don't care about doing anything right now. I will snap myself out of it today, i plan on doing some cardio & some weight work from 4ds. I hate when im like this....

But on the bright-side my new yoga workout shipped yesterday so maybe i will get a surprise in the mail today:D

bbl

Last edited:
Good Morning Ladies

Today is D9 Legs. When any of you did STS, did you add another leg day in? Or part leg day? Just curious.... In answer to Cookie's question, I'm not too tired *yet*, but dang my appetite is through the roof! I'm reading all these girls losing weight on this, but I haven't gained or lost an ounce. I've noticed a definite change in arm tone *so far* , and increased flexibility *from being a stretch fool*.

Not sure what to expect at work today....I have a double today because of choir rehearsal tomorrow night. I don't like having to mentally gear myself up....:confused: Whether DG was provoking a response or not, part of me hopes he meant what he said!!

Belinda- Sorry you couldn't get in a workout yesterday....but dang you guys get a lot of snow! We've had a pretty easy winter ***so far knock on wood**** Happy Birthday to your son! Is he excited about being 21?

Amelia- Ohhhhh ((((hugs))))) I know all about the "funk". Do you like country music at all? I always think of that Rodney Atkins song ..."If you're going through Hell". I hope you have a great workout today. ;) And a new dvd is always a good pick me up!

Cookie- Are you in the middle of Meso 2 right now? Congrats on your 30th anniversary coming up! How is your mom doing?

Ok have a wonderful day, I might BBL

Good Morning!:)

Went to bed really late last night but I feel o.k! I think I slept really well and I still got almost 6-7 hours, the last hour was kinda broken.

We have a meeting @ 10:30. We are thinking about switching banks. We are thinking about going with Manulife 1. Basically your bank account is your morgage...so if you can get past seeing that your bank account is always -250,000 then you will be o.k. The interest is alot less then most banks and apparently it has flexability which is great for business owners. Im guessing if times were tough and DH could only pay his staff and not himself? Then we could skip our morgage payment. Thanks goodness that has never had to happen but I know that my boss went a couple of months without a pay check b/c things were so bad.Just so happens that he could probably go a year without a pay check!

I was hoping to get a workout in before this girl shows up but its almost 8:30 now. Maybe if I run from 9-10 but I really wanted to get PH in as well. I know I have the rest of the day but if I don't do it all at once, then it probably won't happen. I guess there is always tomorrow. I downloaded some new songs on my ipod so of course Im gonna run today:)

Belinda** Im sure you will get a good workout in today. You can have the snow....don't send any over this way! LOL I don't want it. We don't have much snow but its FREEZING here. Last night in the hot tub I didn't even get hot, it was more like warm bath water.

Ameila** You will get yourself out of that funk! Don't let everything get to you, things will happen in due time...I've been there and I know what its like when you have your heart set on something. Its discouraging...nothing a run RUN won't fix.

Iris** I am noticing some nice definition in my arms but my appetite hasn't changed at all. I didn't think it would.

Cookie** Glad to hear you had a nice visit with your mom! Is it a long drive?

I added up how many miles I ran in Jan and it was little over 130 miles. I can't remember exactly how many and Im to lazy to get up and look!! hehe!

Have a good day everyone and i will bbl!

Lori:)

Hallo girls,

Thanks for the b-day wished for my son! I am sad, I am not with him today!:(

I am done with iTri Set 16 (TM, elliptical, bike and TM) Had an excellent workout today, no problems at all(DH was watching me!. It's a matter of fact, I ran better than ever:) I am also wearing a holter monitor today, that means I have to get a second workout in today. I will do some weight training, not sure what yet? Maybe I will start with M2 today, need to push it today.:rolleyes: I woke up this morning with a stuffed nose, if it's not one thing it's another!:confused:

Amelia, what's wrong, girl? Hope you feel better after your workout. I know I did, lol! Great job on your ticker, it moved? right?

Lori, I figured before we getting snowed in again, I will try to get a workout in. Oh, I will sent you all that snow! I can't stand it anymore, we are having way to much snow this year, haven't seen snow like this since the 1980:rolleyes:

Iris, when I did STS, I didn't added another leg day! I don't think you need it! If I wouldn't been wearing a holter monitor today, I wouldn't be doing another weight workout today. Enjoy D9 today. I saw a difference in weight loss after M1! I did try to do the 6 month rotation last time. Give it some time.

I will be back with more personals

Hi girls,

We had about 3 or 4 inches of snow last night (not as much as Belinda:)) and we're getting more on Saturday:( So my arms are sore from just shoveling alittle. It actually was pretty on the trees today. I went to spin class today and it was empty because of delayed openings:) I'm leaving for work soon only have a few hours today.

Belinda - Happy Birthday to your son:) Will you skype? Too bad you couldn't send him a cake. I think the Dr's will be impressed with today's workouts.

Amelia - I hear you on the funk, I hope your DVD comes today. I have good and bad days, today I feel so wiped:( I think we're going to have to take Lori up on the run . . . maybe some CC is called for this week:)

Iris - I feel exactly the way you do about STS. I do think an extra day is needed . . . but for some reason don't make an effort to get one in. Next week I start Meso 2 and try and fit one in.

Lori - After watching part of the Grammy's the other night, I realized there are a lot of songs I need to download to my Ipod. I really think DS feels really bad and a big part of why he's in this trouble is he is very guillible and not street smart. I can't believe your DD wouldn't be so scared to go on a snowmobile after that girl died.

Cookie - Your right about there brain's not being fully developed until there mid-20's maybe some Men's never do:D How far does your Mom live from you? How is your sister doing on weight watchers?

Trish - I heard the ticket for parking in a handicap spot is $200 with possibility of community service. Shocking but my boys haven't done that one yet:eek:

Helene - I hope you were able to get caught up with home stuff yesterday. Is work still busy?

Have a great day everyone:)

Hallo girls,

I also did M2 D13 today:p Loved the slower pace, had a great workout. Tomorrow I also have to get 2 workouts in, doctors orders:eek: I felt really great, except I am tired right now!

Iris, LOL at the guy. Sounds like you had a hectic dya yesterdy too! I am still keeping your mom n my prayers. Glad she is doing better. WTG, on MMa Boxing yesterday.

Helene, I am glad I am out of the hopital again. I will finish up STS no matter what, lol! WTG, on your CCs workouts last week.

Debbie, hope all goes weel with DS and the court. I think your son will learn from this(((HUGS))) Do you want some snow? LOL! I don't mind sending you some, trust me we got plenty! My son doesn't eat cake! My DD will take him for lunch and to a bar tonight! My DD's best friend and her husband are going.

Trish, wtg on iTrain25 yesterday. I did get some rest yesterday, is a mattter of fact I am sleeping alot this day. Think I am catching up on sleep.LOL on your stepdaughter!

Lori, nice job on your 6 miler yesterday.How often do you buy running shoes?

Amelia, how was your day with your niece. Looks like you and I took a rest day yesterday.
Cookie, glad your mom's visit was fun. Miss those day's! Congrats making it through STS. What results are you seeing? I did M2 D13 today, and I am tired. It's not just you!

I will be back tomorrow! Have a good one!

Hey girls, im happy to report that i did a workout this morning:D 4ds lis then some sara ivanhoe yoga...i felt great afterwards. My dvd still hasn't came but im sure it will be soon,its suppose to come fedex...

I will try and catch up on personals soon...thanks for the hugs girls & your understanding,means alot:)

bbl

Hi Girls!

Just put DS to bed and I have a feeling that DH will want to get into the hot tub soon. Seems to be a nightly thing. I don't care to get in every night but whenever I don't he questions "why" and I really don't have an answer! LOL

I ended up doing 5 miles on the TM today. We still haven't decided if we are gonna switch banks. We need to see what kind of penalty we are gonna pay with the bank we are with now. We are thinking it will be around $2000....but sometimes banks charge whatever they want and it could be something crazy. Once we find that out we will make up our minds.

Deb** What did you think of Pinks performance at the Grammys? She is an awesome shape! Not that I didn't think she was but I was in awe...and a little jealous! LOL

Belinda** I have had 3 pairs of sneaks since May. I was actually thinking today that I am going to need a new pair soon. DH ordered a pair for me with his spring order, Im guessing they won't be here until the spring. Nice workout today!

Ameila** Good job with your workout today!

I will bb in the a.m!
Lori:)

'Evening!
Belinda, I'm just shaking my head cause I never heard of a dr encouraging a patient to do more in a workout, especially someone like you, but now I realize it must be part of a test. Hope you pass it with flying colors. My dd and one of my ds do not care for cake either. Don't know what is wrong with this younger generation. Glad to hear it is not just me who gets more tired with sts.
Iris, that guy doesn't deserve you. How was your practice? I'm noticing a bit more definition in my legs, specifically in my upper quads. I'm not losing any wt, tho! Tomorrow is disc 18 - half way, and my dh still has not even done his 1rm.
Amelia, I get that way too, and I think everyone does. Sometimes just sort of taking a minibreak for myself helps, like reading a book or going for a long walk. Other times I can get overwhelmed with what people expect me to be able to do in a limited amount of time with limited budgets, etc. A good hard workout helps, but I also do better when I don't eat a lot of refined carbs. For some reason, they seem to affect my moods.
Deb, glad to hear of a fair resolution, other than you losing the car. The son in Mexico called again yesterday, this time apparently he did lose his wallet. Gave him the # to call to cancel and order new cards, but I'm sure it will happen again. My mom lives about an hour away from me. I bring a thermos with some soup and sit and eat my dinner with her. It's really nice to just have time with her. My sister is still going to ww. The first week she really didn't eat much and didn't lose anything. Was she irked! Now she's eating her points and is losing, even after going out a lot the past two weekends. I'm supposed to be like her coach, but she hasn't told anyone else in the family that's she doing this. By mistake, I mentioned it to Mom, but she's promised not to say anything. We'll see how long that lasts. WW has a slow cooker cookbook out, and so I bought us each a copy. Doing this for her has made us closer.
Trish, so how many wo today? Early morning, lunch, and after dinner? Three daughters?
Lori, bet that hot tub feels good at the end of the day. Did your dd know the young girl who was killed? How's the plan for opening a gym coming along?
Helene, how did your children do with reentry? Hope you had a good day.
Today was sc kb. Thought of a person I wouldn't mind kicking... So, for those who have the new wo, what's everyone's favorite?
Cookie

Evening girls,

Late check in today. After the conference , I had to do some work from home:confused:! So, after this post I am headed to bed. Today's wo was GS Chest & Tris and I went to the gym for a core class. Both were awesome. My whole body feels sore. Tomorrow I will probably do a 30 min elliptical wo in the AM with back and biceps @ the gym. Looking forward to a rest day on saturday.

Belinda - Nice job on your wos today. Do you notice any significant changes when you double up on your wos? So far it seems to be working for me. I guess this weekend's WI will tell. Happy birthday to your son!!

Amelia - I'm glad you got your wo in today. That's a good step to getting out of that funk! Hopefully your dvd will be in tomorrow.

Iris - I didn't add in a second leg day with STS either, although, that was due more to my horrid knees! I'm definitely doing legs 2 x week for the next month or so. Hope that double shift goes easy on you.

Lori - I agree with you..Pink looked awesome! I think she recently got divorced. How great is it to look that fabulous in front of the world!!?! Hope her ex was eating his heart out! I am so over due for sneakers. I think mine are over a year old. I have to find time to go out and try some on or I guess I could order the same pair online.

Deb - DD's court date is March 1st so we'll see how much it costs. I think it is as much as $250 in Paramus. My gym was pretty busy. I guess because snow never sticks around in the city.

Cookie - LOL at your comment about DH yesterday! It would be a dream for him to actually get up and do all those things....either that or Mother's Day!! Today was only 2 wos which is what I'm averaging these days. Yup, 3 girls, 3, 7, and 19. Pure chaos in this house! Wow, 30th anniversary...that's pretty major! DH and I were just commenting on our 12 years which I guess really isn't that long in comparison. So, where area you guys thinking about going?

Helene - Hope you're having a good day.

Will be back tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.