Commit to get fit and lean for Feb. 27, 2009

Hi girls,

I am done with week 2 disc 3 (I am doing the 6 month rotation:p)! I Can't wait for disc 4.,5 and 6 next week:p I was using a cake pan (8i n,x 8 in.x 1/15/32 in)made form foil, works perfect on carpets!:p The paper plates didn't work!

Today is a busy day for me, I will be back tonight!

Have great workout and day!

Good Morning!:)

I really need to get to bed earlier!:confused: DH wants me to watch t.v with him and before I know it, it could be 12 o'clock! Funny thing is, I am the one up with DS while he is still sleeping!:mad:

I called in sick today cause I have no sitter:rolleyes: I really don't care anymore. Nobody else cares when they keep moving me from one side of the schedule to the other! No to mention that my boss needs to get use to working by himself cause on the day shifts that I work nights, he will be there alone:) Anyway...thats all i can really do about that. I don't like calling in sick, especially when I am not but I don't use up my sick days. I think I have called in 3x's since I have been there!

Belinda** Have a good day!

My workout today will be just cardio and ab work. My SIL offered to take DS for a little while in the a.m to give me a break:) I may do my workout then or do it when he as his nap. I have a feeling he will have a nap today b/c he as been up since 7:30.

BBL!
Lori:)

Morning girls! No workout for me today...im taking a rest day! Tommorrow will be a circuit after work.Im actually suppose to do a circuit today but im babysitting my niece (who BTW is now walking and very busy getting into things) so I figured i would take my rest today instead of tommorrow.

Man,I hope that made sense...I just woke up:confused:

Everybody have a great day:)

Good Morning girls,

I'm going to the gym to do a boot camp workout. I have some errands to run and computer work today. I'm so happy it's Friday. Also, I have to play the lottery it's over $170 million today!!! I only play when it's high.

Belinda - I can't wait to do the legs disc tomorrow. Do you get DOMS with the leg workouts?

Lori - It's better to take a sick day when you're not sick:) So you already did the abs from STS. My husband likes to go to bed early, I'm the one who has no discipline always finding something to do.

Amelia - Enjoy your rest day . . . even though it may not be if you're babysitting your niece;)

TrishK - You should just try STS and jump right in.

Hi Girls!

Done with my workout! I did the stability ball ab work from STS and Imax 3. My knees were really bothering me during Imax...probably as something to do with the run I did about 12 hours ago that was pretty much a interval run. And I haven't been taking anything for my joints...which starts again today!:)

Ameila** Enjoy your rest day! Wow...i can't believe that she is walking already! Only just seems like she was born!

Deb** I would play that lottery to...or i would atleast make sure DH bought a ticket. I don't buy many tickets, but he does. His parents own a gas station so I think he stops in there every day to talk to his mommy;):D and that he buys his ticket. Not rich yet though!

Off to shower and go get my baby!

Lori:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.