Commit to get fit and lean for Feb. 25, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I am getting ready to do disc 2 (back & triceps)! Yesterday I cahnged my workout room around to make it STS friendly! Now I can do wall squats without carpet, last week I ended up moving my carpet all over the place:p I also can do those paper plates excerises in my workout room, last week had to do them in my kitchen( it's rright next to my workout room!

Nice workouts yesterday, everyone!

Have a great workout and day ,everyone! BBL for personals!

Good morning,

My workout room is perfect now! I didn't stopped the DVD payer once:p

I almost forgot to post my workout:rolleyes: Hope to get some DOMS tomorrow! I already cleaned my laundry room again! I went through/moved my summer cloth, now everything is nice and neat!

DH is coming home for lunch, gotta run!

Last edited:
GoOd MoRnInG!:)

I thought I would check in before I went home:) I had a pretty easy night again last night. We were suppose to have a flight @ 650 and I ended up waking up around 4 cause I was hot, I went out into the office and got on FB:rolleyes: and sure enough...my plane called in! Its a good thing I got up! They were 2 hours early and I would have never heard them if I had been sleeping:eek: AND thats the worse thing about working with my boss! It will be short lived though cause he doesn't want to work, never mind waking up at 3 to come to work in the morning!:confused:

I am hoping STS is here today. My sister sent it express post and I think she sent in on Thurs or Fri (she can't remember) If I get it , I may end up doing a leg workout today, just to try it:D If not, I think I am going to do bics and tri's from GS and 4DS, abs and cardio.

Belinda** Glad to hear your workout room is all set up. Do your kids ever brag to their friends that their mom works out, I wonder? Sometimes I wonder if DD tells her friends cause I don't think alot of people around here workout...they just walk. She does wear all of my racing shirts! Her vollyball coach asked her one time when she ran the race cause she was wearing my shirt, she told her that she didn't, her mom did. Her coach then asked her what other races I ran.

I will bb after my nap. It depends on what time I wake but I may take DS to play with his friends, or I may pick him up and take him outside for a little while. He loves it outdoors but its been to cold!

Lori:)

Good morning Lori,

Glad you had an easy night, nothing wrong with that:p I can't wait to hear what you think about STS! Did you do your 1RM? Enjoy your workout whatever you decite on doing! Yes, my kids tell others that I work out to Cathe and run:eek: My DD's friend is working out with her, they both doing 4DS KC! They love it! Her friend wants to get more Cathe DVD's:p It's a matter of fact, I called my DD's BF's mom yesterday, she wants to know more about Cathe! Isn't that funny? Thank goodness, I don't pay for long distance phone call, I mean I pay only $ 10 unlimited a month! Can't beat that, right? I am always on the phone with the US or Canada ( my aunt lives in Toranto).

Good Morning girls,

Quick check-in before I go to my last day at my temp job. I am going to love STS. I really like the fact that you switch around body parts.

Belinda - That was a great idea to switch your exercise room around for STS. I can see how that would help out.

Lori - You'll love STS. Enjoy your nap.

Have a good day everyone. BBL!

Moring girls,

Today is Bic & Tric's 4DS and then LIS on risers(not 4DS LIS but the older/intermediate LIS...i love that one too). ive got a little bit of doms from yesterdays workout,feels good!

My DH has an appt with his cardiologist today so thats what most of the day is going to be. When he was 20 he was diagnosed with Atrial Fibrillations(basically a rapid heartbeat,out of rhythm heart) so he goes in once a year to get a EKG and get refills on his meds. His appt is not until 2:30 so ive got time for my workout this morning without feeling rushed!

Belinda-Im so envious of your workout room...i took a look at your pics the other day...Its an Awesome workout space!!!

Lori-Looks like we have the same workout in mine today(except im not doing gs bic and trics) What cardio are you doing? A run? I figure i would do a step workout..something different. Glad to hear you woke up in time for your plane!!!!

Deb-Have fun at your last day at your temp job...are you taking another temp job after this one? Have fun with your workout today!!!

Cookie-Glad to see you check in last night girl,i missed you! Good for you for skipping your meeting and going shopping! I love sandals. I haven't signed up for a race just yet...the weather will determine if i sign up for one in april...there are several in may that i have my eye on too. One in may supports abused childeren and i would love to run for that one! The reason i took Zyrtec(allergy medicine) was because my allergies were acting up...i took a half a pill last night and i feel alot bettert today,no medicine head,lol! Im sorry your still getting snow...spring is just around the corner...hang in there!

hey to everybody i missed,must scoot if im going to check in at all my other checkins and then log my food:rolleyes: My DD is home today..she said she wanted to go to the doctor with us so i figured WTH;), were suppose to eat out for dinner so i will have to find someplace that has healthy food options:rolleyes:

bbl

Last edited:
Hi girls,

I am back from a long dog walk! The weather is nice today, put cold:rolleyes:

Debbie** are you sad it’s your last day? What are your doing next? I love the way I set up my workout room, it makes things so much easier! Time went by so fast! What are your plans for today?

Amelia** I love my workout room; it got everything I need (besides a TM)! LOL! I only live in Germany for a short period of time, eventually I will have a bigger workout room with a TM and elliptical. Enjoy your workout!

BBL!

Hey girls

I finished todays workout..burned 542cals! I did the LIS on risers then 4DS bic and tric's...and i was burning!!! Hopefully i will develop some nice DOMS tommorrow!

bbl

Have a good day girls!

Last edited:
Hi girls,

Amelia** nice job on your workouts and calorie burn!

I will chat with you all in the a.m. Good night! It’s getting later here in Germany!

I am new to this board but I would like to join this group. I am committing myself to losing the 40 pounds that I have gain with going back to school, divorcing and moving to las vegas. I am considering doing sts in order to help me reach my goals but I might have to wait until I move, I don't think that I have enough room right now.

:)Good Evening Gals...:)

I guess Belinda will soon be waking up:p;)

I had a fairly busy day. I had to workout with DS in the room again this afternoon. I tried to put him down for a nap but he wouldn't take one. So I did GS/4DS Back and Bics. Tonight I did a 5 mile run, most of L&G and PH abs:) Phew...and now I am ready for bed!

Ameila** Sounds like you had a good day planned!Did you choose healthy options???

Belinda** I figured your kids bragged about how active you are;) I would brag about my mom if she worked out with Cathe...tough stuff! i can only imagine my mom working out now! She isn't very coordinated! I also had a girl ask me about Cathe today. Im not sure if she is going to go ahead and order STS. She is the kind of girl who gets what she wants so Im sure if she wants the workouts, she will order them:rolleyes:

Deb** No STS today...maybe tomorrow!

TrishK ** We love having new members join us! How long have you been working out with Cathe? I am going halves on STS with my sister, haven't done 1RM yet and I don't have a weight bench...which I am sure I am going to need! Sounds like you have alot going on right now!:( You will push through it though and it will be a little easier if you can clear your mind with some good workouts.

Alright...Im going to call it a day. Its almost 1 a.m!

Lori

Lori,
I have been working out with Cathe for about 4 years off and on. I have been staying within my allotted points range but I haven't started working out yet.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.