Commit to get fit and lean for Feb. 24,2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I will do cardio, not sure what yet? I have to wait for the repair man for my dryer , they will come around noon:D

Amelia** the premixes are awesome in the 4DS! Enjoy the 4DS!

Lori** good luck with whatever you decide! Hang in there, girl! Like you said, at least you have a job! The Army issues us washers, dryers, stoves, dishwashers and refrigerators! Those items are too heavy and to expensive (the Army doesn’t allows us to ship this items!) to move overseas. If something breaks, I just call and someone comes and fixes or replaces it!
Cookie** thanks for asking! I have an infection in my ears and sinus again! I have a doctor’s appointment tomorrow! Not sure why I decided to do a 6 month rotation? I know it’s not going to hurt me, loll! Thanks for the nice compliment, I still not a runner, more like a jogger, lol! I do enjoy it!

Debbie** enjoy STS today! Are you doing the 3 or 6 month one? Great job with your run yesterday!

Off to do a load of laundry! Have a great day! BBL!

Hallo girls,

I am done with 4DS KB/BC " cardio power" premix. 53 min. I burned 474 cal.:D It wasn't a tough workout but a fun one:p

Have a great day and workout!

Good Morning!:)

I can't believe no one else as checked in yet!:) I am typing with one hand b/c DS is up with me.....I use to be alot faster at this when I nursing:)

You guys would not believe the DOMS in my chest! Im not sure if its ever been this sore:confused: But its all good right? I am doing another body part today with GS ans 4DS...just not sure which one:) Also going to do some kind of cardio.

So there are 3 girls left at work....a girl who is parttime but as been there for 19 yrs, the other is almost fulltime and does all the paper work, then there is me...the full timer...the girl that doesn't work around ger husbands schedule and whose flexiable. The girl thats been there for 19 yrs (for some reason) always needs our bosses approval! Its so weird! Its almost like she wants to be his favorite....weird! And the strange thing is, she is the one he gets mad at all the time. But she is also the marketing girl who gets to go on all the trips, which in her mind makes her important. No one else wants to go on these trips so she can have it. ANYWAY...she thinks with this new crappy schedule that everyone else is going to quit and she will be the last girl standing. So now i am in the mood to prove her wrong.I am going to go into this with an open mind and if there are anymore cutbacks, she will be the one to go:confused::) I don't mind her....but I don't like people predicting what i am going to do! I will never forget the time one of my grade 12 teachers told another teacher that I wasn't going to finish school b/c I was pregnant!:mad: Proved her wrong to!

Belinda** Hope you get your dryer fixed today!

Cookie** Where ya been? Are youdoing STS as well?

Ameila** What 4DS are you going to do today?

I think I have caught up with personals,my hand is starting to crap up!

Lori:)

Its 9:30 and im JUST waking up:eek: DH let me sleep late:) And 9:30 is very late for this 6am'er;)

I will bbl with reports of a workout..todays workout is going to be funky one because i was suppose to do 4ds UB premix on sunday instead i did shoulders/calves/core:confused:...so today is going to be 4ds legs,chest,back,bic and tri's:eek::rolleyes:

bbl with personals..

Hey Girls!

Im waiting for my hair to dry, then we are off to the grocery store to get some stuff for dinner.

My workout today was a 4 mile run, GS shoulders & 4DS Shoulders.:)

My schedule at work as changed again:confused: Probably for the better. We are still going to be working the same shifts BUT instead of working with a refueler....I have to work with my boss! So my night shifts are gonna suck BIG TIME! Cause I have to keep a ear open at all times:confused: Ugh.....which means I am going to have to sleep in a little longer in the morning.

Ameila** Hope you are enjoying your workout!

Must get ready to head out.I think DS is going stur crazy!

hey girls! I finally finished my workout...I took a Zyrtec last night and i was feeling the 'balloon head" effect up until my workout at 3pm:confused:,tonight I will take a 1/2 of Zyrtec...ive been drinking water all day.

So, my workout was 4DS(of course;):D) Legs,chest and back...i wanted to do biceps and triceps but i tuckered out ! I do thursday along with a cardio! My rotation is all screwed up this week,LOL:eek:

Lori-Great workout...I love working shoulders! Bummer having to work with your boss:(

Hey to everybody...im off to get some house cleaning done:rolleyes:(boring).

Hi girls,

I'm going to start STS after I type this (I'm so excited).

Belinda - I'm going to do the 6mo. rotation.

Lori - I agree with you to stick it out with your job and take it one day at a time. I'm not sure if anyone knows when all this crap will stop with the economy, so you might as well hang in there.

Amelia - What is Zyrtec? I can't always be consistent with a roation either:mad:

'Evening!
I don't know about you ladies, but I am sooooo sick of the cold and snow. I want to wear sandals and lighter clothes. My driveway is an ice rink it is so slippery. I know I shouldn't complain 'cause it is not a tornado, earthquake, monsoon, forest fire, or whatever, but enough with the winter weather already. Okay, thanks for letting me vent.
Since I vented, I also have to be honest here: I skipped a meeting this afternoon. Yep. Thought to myself every afternoon for the next month I have meetings scheduled, and today was one where I didn't have an active role, so I went shopping. Bought myself two pairs of sandals which if we ever get warm weather I can't wait to wear.
Belinda, did you get your dryer fixed? Didn't you have problems with it earlier this year? You are so much better than me, as you can probably tell by my vent I don't do all that well when things are working. Unless of course, they decide not to when it is convenient for me. Like if the washer goes before distant relatives come to visit, and then they have to stay with my sister. Are you drinking a lot of water? That really seems to help me the most with my sinuses. Oh, and not drinking milk helps too.
Lori, sorry things seem to be affecting your job. Like your attitude! It's pretty scary listening to the news every day. Are you making up your own rotation or following someone's?
Amelia, are you feeling okay? Sleeping so late and taking Zyrtex? I like your Jillian quote, but you really do need to take care of yourself. So Ms. Runner Girl, have you signed up for a race yet? How did you get your workouts confused?
Deb, did you like STS? I'm doing the 3-1/2 month rotation, and did Disc 5 this morning. Works ya good, doesn't it? I saw on last nite's post that you got in on the RT. Congrats! I'm 106, so hopefully I will also. I was in a meeting (naturally!!) that I couldn't get out of until 4:00. I almost gave up, but decided to try anyway. Now I scared for what I might have gotten myself into.
Trish, are you doing STS also?
Well, off to do some paperwork to atone for missing that meeting.
Cookie

Hey Ladies:)

I am at work...watching TBL:) Thought I would check in while commercials are on.

Ameila** Seems like you are enjoying 4DS....we knew you would:) I love working anything UB, tomorrow I think I will do tris and bics...if I have time. I think I am going to take DS outside somewhere to play. I wish I could take him to a play ground or something! Atleast this year he won't eat sand!:eek:

Deb** Im just taking it one month at a time. We will see how this goes. Its going to be hard staying here until 8 in the evening. DS may be asleep by the time I get home!:( Oh well...I think I think that I am going to be working 24/7, its the same shifts!

Cookie** Im not following a rotation, Im waiting for STS to arrive (which should be tomorrow but I haven't done one 1RM yet! Knowing me I will just dive right in, not knowing what I am doing:eek: I can't possibly lift any heavier then I already am..I don't think. I hear ya on the snow! Our winter is far from over so its pointless for me to even whine about it!

I will bb tomorrow!

Good Night Y'all:p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.