Commit to get fit and lean for Feb. 2, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

I am starting week 2 today, I will do Pure Strength Back/ BM2 Back work + PS Bicep/ BM2 Bicep work. I still need to get my 1RM in, I am so slow! Last night I did Bootcamp core premix twice, what a great ab workout!

On the STS one rep max chart # 254 Standing quarter stop curls both arms, are this partial reps?

Have a great Monday and workout today!

Hi girls,

I am done with my workout!:p Glad it's over! I burned 560 cal!

BACK
Pure Strength workout:
T-Bar Rows
50#
T-Bar Rows:
55# - 3 sets/10 reps
Bent over Barbell Rows:
50# 1 set - 60# 2 sets/10 reps
One Arm Row:
30# - 3 sets/10 reps
Shrugs BB:60# - 2 sets/20 reps

BodyMax 2 workout:
Double Arm Row on Stability Ball:
30's I went slow!
Pullovers on Stability Ball:
25# - 1 set/12 reps
Seated Rear Delt Flies on Stability Ball:
10's + I also used my weighted cloves

BICEPS
Pure Strength workout:
Barbell Curl
: 45# – 2 sets/10 reps
Seated Alt. Hammer Curls:
20's - 20 reps
Seated Sweep Curls:
20's – 24 reps
Barbell Negative Curls:
45# – 2 sets/10 reps
Concentration Curls:20# – 2 sets/12 reps

BodyMax 2 workout:
Hammer Curls on Stabililty Ball:
15's - 1 set/12 reps , this are tought after PS!
Incline Curls on Stability Ball:15's - 1 set/12 reps
Concentration Curls
: 20# - 12 reps

Have a great day and workout, girls! BBL!

Good morning ladies,

I will be starting STS today, I am so excited!!! If I have time, I also will do 30 min. on the TM. Well, I am only going to do Meso 1 because in the middle of March I will be going to Germany and I won't have the ability to continue STS. So when I come back I will start over, so I will be doing Meso 1 twice in a row.

Belinda - On your question: On the STS one rep max chart # 254 Standing quarter stop curls both arms, are this partial reps?
You do one all the way up, when one 3/4 way up and when one 1/2 way up and that counts as 1 rep. I hope that this makes sense.

Amelia - Have fun with your workout.

Good morning to everyone who follows.

I'll try to BBL
Kristine :)

I was just surfing around Catheland and i clicked on Cathe's 'my Cathespace" and OMG...i was flabergasted at the fact that she hadn't had any friend request? Maybe that is enabled or somthing? Well,I sent her a friend request,lol...she's had over 2000 visits to her cathespace.

I was going to send her a message about thanking her but of course,agian i erased it decided to not do it, im such a coward:rolleyes: Its like sending a message to a celebrity or something...i get confused on what to say:rolleyes: I know....im such a dork:p :D

Kristine-Yay on STS...have fun with it! Let us know how much you burned afterwards!!!!

Good Morning!:)

Oh....I hear the baby waking up:rolleyes: better make this snappy! Ah...he needs time to wake up, I will leave him for a few:)

Belinda** Good job with your workout today! Im excited to start week #2 of the rotation I am doing as well and happy to put S&H at the back of my collection again:)

Kristine** Hope your workout is a good one! Let us know what you think when its done.

Ameila** Your not a dork! I would write her! I use to get so excited in the past when I would post a question and she would answer it:D I think we are all a little star struck by her...she is on our t.v screen everyday after all!

I was reading my runners world mag last night and there was a section in it about screwing screws at the bottom of your sneaks so you can run outside:eek: I think I may give it a try!:) I have to run out and get a few things today and that may be on my list of things to do.
Depending on how cold it is outside, I may take DS out in his sleigh for a little ride as well.

So todays workout is PUB chest and PS Chest, of course I am also going to do ab work and cardio:) Im not sure when I will get this workout done though.

And here is the deal with STS.....after my sister found out that I ordered STS yesterday she says " I was thinking, why don't you use my set until I am ready for it and after you are done, i will do it"? She does live far, far away but she just had a baby and says that she isn't ready for it yet, plus she isn't staying put in one place long enough to do a rotation with it. So I tried to cancel my order and we are going halves on her set:) Plus she ordered the set when the Canadain dollar was par to the U.S dollar and she only paid $208 for the presale price:eek: So this is going to save me about $350 dollars!:eek::eek::eek: The only thing is, her set is probably already shipped so I will have to wait until she goes home (on the 15th) for her to send it to me. I probably won't get it till March month, but thats o.k cause that will give me time to do my 1RM and finish the rotation I am currently doing.

Alright....my baby is making lots of noise now.He is probably ready to get out of his crib!

BBL!
LOri:)

Amelia - Yes, I am getting excited too when she answers my question, she definitely is a rock star to us, hehe. Just send her a message, it'll be fun.

Lori - Ok, I will let you know what I think after doing my first STS today. Oh, that is exciting about STS, you saving a lot of money and like you said it gives you lots of time to do your 1 RMs. How is your little man? I think Heidi is finally getting better, so far no fever and I hope it'll stay that way.

Ok, gotta finish cleaning my house so I can do my workout :D:D:D.

Good Afternoon girls,

I went to the gym and did "Will, Power & Grace" class. It was fun! I'm going to do some more 1RM's today and start STS next week. I'm waiting to get my work schedule today. They told us there would be cutting everyone's hours in Feb.

Belinda - Great workout, you will be so ready for STS. Did you get it today, anyway to track it?

Trish - Sorry about KFC running out of the honey BBQ wings. I thought the hot wings without sauce were better anyway. I can't believe I fell asleep in the 4th QTR. and missed the last play:( I saw the replay on the news today (awesome).

Amelia - I also think you should drop Cathe a note. I heard she reads all the notes that are sent to her.

Kristine - Let us know what you think of STS! Also, I'll be curious if you get DOMS.

Lori - Great idea with splitting the cost with your sister. I think I will probably use STS once or twice a year so the rest of the time it will be sitting on a shelf so it makes perfect sense to share.

Last edited:
Hey girls...finished my workout. I ran 1.7something miles before my asmtha started acting up so i had to walk the rest of the 2miles:mad: I may start using my rescue inhaler before running in the future...then i did some abb work. burned almost 400cals

My arms are getting so sore from PUB yesterday...weird,i usually wake up with doms.

Well,i may send cathe a message...i will let you guys know what comes of it!

Debbie-Great job at the gym! sorry your hours maybe getting cut...maybe they won't

Kristine-now that you've finished cleaning your house,wanna start on mine:p:D...atleast i got most of my laundry done yesterday:rolleyes: thats my least favorite house chore

hey to Trish,Cookie,Cheryl,Belinda,Lori,Iris.....everybody! Have a great day girls!

Hi girls,

Amelia** have fun with your run today! Just sent Cathe an email! She isn't gonna bite you, lol!

Kristine** Thank! Glad you liked STS! Let us know how you like STS? I am dying over here! LOL!How long will you stay in Germany!

Lori** you really seem to enjoy your rotation! Good for you! Yah, you getting STS! You will have lots of time to get your 1RM!

Debbie** NO STS today! I checked our mailroom twice!I can't track STS either:rolleyes: I am soooooo ready for STS!I been retesting some of my 1RM's! I guess I am a lot stronger than I thought:p Great job with your workout this morning!

I will be back in the moring!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.