Commit to get fit and lean for Feb 17, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Today I will do Disc 20 (legs)!

I will be back for personals! Happy Hump Day!

Last edited:
Im not sure what im doing today, i will have to look at the dvd's. Im thinking LIC Upperbody premix...maybe.

Thanks on the comments about my new pic, we took it sunday before going bowling. If we had the big lab in the pic it would of been a complete family picture:p

I will bbl

Belinda-Enjoy disc 20...

bbl

Good Morning Ladies.

Today I will do D12 Legs. Super early morning...I have a dentist appt. before work...*sigh*.... I went to bed later than I wanted, and couldnt' sleep (why am I having these nights all the time?). It seems like this is happening more and more lately.......I wonder if it will get better once I take a rest after next week....

Belinda- Have a great leg workout! I'll be there right with ya!

Lori- Take care of that knee. You've been hitting it pretty hard lately! And your boss sounds like he's losing his marbles...lol Well hopefully the transition wont' be much longer? DG leaves for Florida tomorrow, so maybe when he gets back I'll start striking nerves....just a teeny bit, though. And yeah, I would go out with DJ possibly......;)

Cookie- Did you watch any of the Olympics last night? Rehearsal got cancelled, so I watched the first bit with the male skaters...I couldnt' bring myself to watch Luge. Am I the only one who gets annoyed when they do the drama sections about the athletes? :confused: I'm not doing anything with DG today, but I'll see him at work, as usual. Our "date" went well I suppose.......lol

Trish- You know I just had a luna bar for the first time last night ...did I mention that in my eats?? :eek: But anyways...so good! I might make the switch. I usually eat the pecan pie, apple pie, cashew cookie, pbj, or ginger snap flavors for lara. Wow that sounds like one awesome class! Do you go to that one often? Or not as often as you'd like? You know, I went for so long with no guy on my radar, and now it seems like they're coming out of the woodwork...:confused: Must be STS....:eek: ;)

Hi to Deb, Amelia, and Helene! Have a great day.

Good Morning!:)

So much for that little sleep in I thought I might have:confused: 8'ish is sleeping in for me these days but DS woke up just little after 7! Not as early as the last couple of mornings just the same.

Im not sure whats on the agenda today. I don't have anywhere I need to go....although I do need to pick up 4 presents!:confused: When I went the grocery store yesterday they were having a blowout sale on toys si I have a feeling thats where I will be going. I should set a limit and stick to it. Normally I would spend $20 on a present for someone but when I have 4 to buy...I don't really want to spend $100 bucks on someone elses child! LOL That could be 3-4 more cathe workouts for cry'in out loud!

Belinda** Enjoy your workout!

Trish** Good job with the eats and the workout yesterday! My idea and I rarely do it! Geez! I should report what I had yesterday! I pick so much that its kinda hard to keep track of.

Iris** Everything changes at my work on April 1st. One guy put his notice in b/c he is close to retirement and he had a list a mile long of things he wanted. Not unrealistic things b/c our boss was pretty greedy over the years. Instead of giving raises he gave himself everything. Massive house, jag, plane, hanger to put his plane in, new cottage....you name it. The new owners called the guy who put his notice in and asked him to reconsider b/c they were just starting out and they would take his request into consideration later. Im not sure if he is staying or not. But yes, my boss is definitly losing his marbles! This is a small town where everyone knows everybody and I have a feeling my boss will take the job for $20 g's a year just so that people think he is still running the joint. Have fun at the dentisy!!! hehe!

Ameila** Have a good workout today!

So todays workout is cardio and disc 17...I guess...its legs so whatever disc that is. After lunch i may call my friend and she if she is working, if not, maybe we will head over there for a little visit.

Yesterdays eats were:

M1- 2 slices of toast w/butter...and a small cookie:confused:
M2- ww english muffin, 1 egg, 1 cheese slice
M3- Greek salad and pork chop, cookie

Now...this is just a small sample of what i ate b/c I picked more then I ate. I must have ate 4 cookies, a little bit of ice cream, 3-4 cheeses...just crap like that. Hopefully b/c I am home today everything will look better then the above!

BBL!
Lori:)

Good morning girls,

I'm off today so I'm going to take a spin class & later do Disc 17 legs.

Yesterday I looked at new Oxygen mag and Tosca Reno said in her 30's didn't exercise, 40's wt training, cardio glutes 2x a week & in her 50's spends more time training her glutes 3x's a week:eek: I found it interesting, can't imagine how much she'll be training glutes in her 60's:)

Belinda - Enjoy your leg day. If I couldn't leave my house for a month or two I have enough PB:D

Amelia - Great picture of you & your family;) Enjoy your workout.

Iris - They say they come around when you stop looking:) DJ sounds promising. It looks like a bunch of us are doing legs today:)

Lori - With your workouts you can easily get away with picking:) me not so much. Have fun on your day off.

Helene - Sorry about the work schedule:(

Trish - I'm thrilled that we're going to have 40's this weekend:) Is it cardio or weights that bother you knees?

Cookie - Yesterday driving in the snow, I was thinking the rain storm we went through during Cathe's roadtrip was worse.

Have a great day everyone:)

:mad: Apparently I'm the last to know that the hygienist wasn't showing up for my cleaning. So I came back home....:confused: Im not going to work early, are you kidding me? lol

Well I'm now enjoying a cup of coffee, catching up on a few things around the house, I hear DJ outside (their shop is underneath my apartment, go figure), and my legs are FRIED already. Moving from 65 to 70 % was killer this week.

Deb- That's great you have a day off! On a Wednseday, too......:) Enjoy your workouts. Yeah Tosca Reno is gonna be all booty by the time she hits retirement...lol

Lori- I'm like you...a grazer....lol It's hard for me to report my eats, because even though I have regimented times/meals, there's always something in between if I get hungry, I don't ignore it!

Have a great day ladies...I may be back tonight.

And I just broke down and purchased the Push Pull Tower...*sigh*...LOL That's what happens when I have extra time on my hands!

'Morning!
Belinda, how did you get so far in sts? Geesh, you're making me seem like even more of a slacker! Sounds like it is legs for most today.
Amelia, that would have been a large photo! The poor puppy being left out - maybe he should get his own. Enjoy ub.
Lori, that's funny - I often think how much things are in relation to dvds too. Work stress can just permeate to all areas of your life - can't it? How many days a wk do you do both cardio and wts?
Iris, so go for both - the vote is in. DG is going to FL anyway and DJ is here. Why not ask DJ out. He sounds worth some time. Plus, that might help DG and you to both figure out where your interests are. STS probably is some of it, but I also think you're being busy is part of it. Of course, ,we all know it is your charming personality. I missed part of the Olympics 'cause the couch just sucked some of my energy right out and I dosed off. Missed the Russian skater whose in first place! Those athletes certainly are inspiring. Home today for a dentist appt and the dd and I are looking forward to watching in the afternoon and then evening. I agree some of the drama is too much.
Deb, that rain was horrible! I've thought often of how hard that was to drive thru. Look at you with the cardio and wts - are you trying to be Lori? That's interesting about Tosca. I find sts once a wk w/legs is enough for me.
Trish, you're motivating me with your eats. I can't eat a lot of those protein bars 'cause they contain nuts, but boy do I eat a lot of other things. Your class sounds great.
Helene, hanging in there? How was your drive yesterday? Do you go in late on Fri to make up for the late night on Thurs?
Slept in til 8! Boy did it feel good. Now I'm like a cat and wanting to be lazy all day. Have HIIT on tap for this morning, so I better get moving.
Cookie

Hi Girls,

Kinda lazy now!:confused: Just finished lunch and now I am feeling nappish but naps dont happen with a 3 yrs old in the house:(:) My workout was disc 17, 3 miles and the 2nd half of Imax 3. Its been a long time since I did that workout and my legs were burning.

Deb** Enjoy your day off and spin class!

Iris** Did you have to travel very far for your apt? Now that you have extra time on your hands, why dont you go flaunt your hot self in DJs view:eek: I love ordering stuff. Not because I enjoy paying for it. I just like to have something to look forward to other then bills and b-day invites! LOL

Cookie** I only do cardio and weights on weights day. I usually do those workouts on my days off but I managed to fit it in on Monday morning. I wish I had slept until 8. I probably wouldnt be sleepy right now!

BBL!
Lori:)

Well, no workout to report for today...decided to take a rest day and get some much needed cleaning done. 4loads of laundry, bathroom and refrigerator all clean and DONE,yay...

B-coffee,oatmea
L-chicken biscuit:confused:
S-tunna sandwich, pistachio's
D-chicken stirfy w/brown rice,SF mouse cup,decaf coffee

1690 for the day...just 90cals over,not to bad considering i had a little slip with that biscuit,LOL

Cookie-How was HIIT? all this talk of the new workouts make me what to order one,LOL.

Belinda-Nice job with disc 20!

Lori-Nice workout today!

Iris-Congrats on your new purchase,how exciting!

Debbie-Have a great spin class and sts workout today!

Helened-Hope your doing ok!

Trish-Awesome cal burn yesterday!!! What workout did you do today?

i will bb tomorrow girls:)

Evening ladies,

Well, I decided to take a rest day today. My left knee was bothering me too much from yesterday's class. As much as I enjoy that class, I know it's not the best for my sh*tty knees:mad:! Tomorrow will be B&G Overall Leg. Hope I'm feeling better by then.

Belinda - Nice job on your wo!

Iris - Yesterday was only the second time I did that class (I had problems with my knees the first time, too). I think I will have to let it go. It's not that I'm in excruciating pain, but it's uncomfortable for workouts later in the week. I'm watching the women's downhill skiing. How cool! Those ladies really move! What a bummer about the hygenist pulling a no-show so friggin early! Well, exciting news about your tower order.

Cookie - ^5 on having the day off today! How was HIIT?

Lori - So, did you find any good deals on presents? Nice workouts today.

Deb - Woohoo! I didn't realize we were warming up this weekend!! Hhhmm, I was trying to recall earlier if we had any single digit days this winter. Seems like it has only gone below the teens. LOL about Tosca!! How was your spin class today?

Amelia - Sounds like you had quite a wo today! My 7YO DD asked me this evening if being a mommy was a job to which I replied "Of course, don't you see all that your poor mommy has to do?!". LOL! Great job on your eats today!

Helene - Hope you're surviving hell week okay.

My eats...

M1 - 2 multigrain waffles/2 turkey sausage links
M2 - 1/2 c cottage cheese & grapes
M3 - salad w/ginger salmon
M4 - multi-grain crackers & hummus
M5 - oven-fried chix & 1/2 sweet potato

Good evening ladies,

Trish, glad you listen to your body. Hope you had a realxing day today. Nice job on your eats;)

Amelia, I been doing a lot of spring cleaning too! That's way you don't see my posting this much lately:confused: How did you eat 1690 cal? Your meals don't look like much:rolleyes:

Cookie, can't wait to hear how you liked HIIT!

Lori, wow on your workouts today! Did you get a nap? I had to laugh, about all the cookies you ate:p

Debbie, hope you enjoyed your day off today. How was your spin class? That;s interessting about Tosca Reno training her glutes 3x a week!

Iris, go for both guys:eek:Congrats on your new toy,how exciting!;) I was gonna order it, but couldn't justify the money, my squat rack works just fine!

Helene - aorry about the work schedule:( hope you get a break soon!

BTW, nice job on your meals today, girls! Keep up the good work! We can do this!

Here are my eats for today:

M1 - 1 cup Fiber One, frosted shredded wheats
1 cup milk, 1.5 %
M1 - 1 sl. Ezekiel bread
4 sl. Lightlife Bologna style veggie protein
1 sl.veggie slice cheees
M3 - 1 sl. Ezekiel bread
1 teasp. natural PB
1/2 banana
M4 - 1 cup potates salad
1 Krautwickel (pig in a blanket, not the hot dog one!)
M5 - yogurt with granola
a few almonds
1 piece Lind chocolate
I was hungry! That can I say? LOL!

Ok, that's it for today! Good night, everyone!

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.