Commit to get fit and lean for Feb 15, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I took a rest day yesterday:confused: My body needed that rest! Had a wonderful V-day yesterday. How was your day yesterday?

Today I will do D 19!

I will be back with personals! Have a great Monday!

Good Morning!:)

I didn't go to bed early like I had planned:confused: I wasn't to interested in getting out of bed...but I did and here I am:eek: Im sure I will be tired later today. Maybe I should set a date with myself to be in bed by 10! LOL

I was the last one to check in last night so there is nothing new to report. Some nice DOMS going on from yesterdays workout. I am hoping to get in disc 16 now, if not I don't have to do all of it I guess, I could do 2 body parts instead of 3.

Belinda** Im guessing you enjoyed your rest day yesterday:) I should look and see when my last rest day was! LOL I started writing things in my "free" calender from running world. I thought it was a free gift for my yearly subscription....got the bill the other day! LOL $27 for a stupid caleneder. I know why companies send us stuff and tell us to return it if we don't like it....who is actually going to go through the trouble of going to the post office? Id rather just send a check then pack something back up. I didn't even read the letter when I received the calendar...dumb me:eek:

I am workig all day today and tomorrow. Going to mention a few things to my boss today to see how it goes. Im sure Im not the only one with beef!

Have a good day everyone!

Lori:)

Good Morning

How did everyone's Valentines day go? We had fun yesterday, went bowling and the bowling center had an arcade for the kids. I got a little surprise when we got home, DH got me a little heart shaped pendent for v-day. I was expecting roses or something...i didn't get him anything:confused:

During our outing yesterday i picked up some weighted pink gloves that came with a dvd kickbox workout. I plan on doing it today...i previewed it last night. Its called 10min solution :kickbox. There are 5 /10-minute workouts on there for a total of 50minutes.

Belinda-Have a good workout today!

Lori-Good luck with the talk with your boss...wtg on the doms.

bbl

Hi girls,

I'm going to the gym to take a spin class . . . not sure if I will get a bike because it's a holiday:(

BBL, with personals.

Have a nice day:)

Good Morning Ladies.

Today I will do D11...I can't believe this meso is almost over for me. I am in need of a rest week, though!

So night 2 of not sleeping too well....:eek: I'm beat, but I have so much to do, laundry and such, before work that I need to keep on movin'.... I got home from rehearsal right at 9 last night....and DG pulled in one minute behind me.....:eek: It went well I guess......? lol So he's not moving to Florida(duh), but I said I was pissed because now I had to call the band off, the caterers, the strippers....LOL He was not amused....hehe.

Belinda- Have a great workout!!

Amelia- That was sweet of your DH! Enjoy your new workouts!

Deb- How did your PB cups turn out?? I had 2 of the muffins I made yesterday....w/ fat free cream cheese...yummmm!!! And yeah I caved...what I was really trying to do was call his bluff.....but he bit back and agreed to come over at a late hour. NOT that I'm complaining too much right now. Hope you could get to your spin class!

Lori- I caught myself saying a phrase yesterday I know I got from you! I was talking to my mom about something...and I was like "I was not impressed"...LOL

Helene- LOL....thanks for your spin on things... Nice cal burn yesterday!

Cookie- Yes I found the maple sugar flakes at Hannaford, but still can't find amaranth or quinoa flour...but that's ok, I just used whole wheat. Yeah those muffins are good!!! I highly recommend the sweet potato fries as well! Nice workout yesterday...yeah CCC is nutso! I would almost rather do MIC..........

Ok gonna try and get this day started.....*sigh*. BBL

Hey Girls!

Had a great workout this a.m. Managed to do all of disc 16 and 5 miles on the TM:) I cut the breaks a little shorter during the tri work though cause I had to get to the cardio part. Maybe tomorrow morning I can sleep in until 7'ish b/c I will just have cardio to do:)

Ameila** What a nice suprise from DH! We agreed not to buy anything for each other but when I woke up, there was an assortment of candy waiting for me on the kitchen table, flowers and earrings. I know the earrings weren't expensive but they are so nice! Enjoy your workout!

Deb** Hope you get a bike! Enjoy your workout! How is Simba doing?

Iris** Thats to funny! Imagine if you actually hung out with me?:eek: You would have some very bad habits! hehe!

BBL!

Workout done, it was really fun..two thumbs up :D 51mins and burned 468. I really like that instructor too...no chatting just gets right to it. Her name is Jessica Smith. I could really tell i was wearing the weighted gloves, my HR stayed up...whew! Can't wait to try them with Cathe's KB workouts:eek:

Lori-So sweet of your DH!

Hello to everyone...bbl

Hello all,

Belinda: Great you had a great rest day and V-day. Enjoy Disc 19! Let me know if you get some good DOMS.

Iris: Glad you had a nice evening. I think this guy can't take rejection. It's actually really funny. He pulls in only one minute after you get home. He almost sounds desperate :eek: Boy, are we having fun with this guy on this thread or what :p What does DG stand for? I was thinking TG for "that guy" but I can't imagine saying "dear guy" about him. LOL at "I am not impressed" I think it's a great one. Yeah, I can imagine you are looking forward to that rest week between the two mesos.

Amelia: I have been thinking on getting 1lb weighted gloves for a while. I think it's supposed to help a lot with core work as well. I'll have to give it a go, because I like KB but I don't find the workouts challenging enough half the time. Sweet of DH to get you something.

Lori: Awww, DH got you something too. That's nice. DH and I succeeded in having a non Vday evening. With the two kids it's not too hard to do actually. Nice workouts.

Deb: Hope the gym isn't too crowded. Enjoy the day off (wish I had one...)

Hello to everybody that comes after!

Well this morning I don't even remember turning the alarm off. :confused: When I got up, it was already time to get ready for work. So I have to work out tonight. I hope I can get it done, I really am not great at working out in the evening. I have half of disc 18 to do plus some cardio. Have a great day everyone.

'Evening!
I'm so excited about the Olympics - does anyone else spend a lot of time reading and watchign them?
Belinda, how are you feeling? I'm sure you needed a rest day.
Amelia, how sweet of your dh. Bowling sounds like a great way to spend the day.
Lori, how did it go with the new bosses today? I'm such a wimp at times when it comes to speaking up for myself - real good at advocating for others. Maybe I should have come up to be your advocate. I also hate those misleading gifts from companies.
Deb, did you get a bike? The Lightning Thief movie yesterday was entertaining. Have you seen any good movies lately?
Iris, guess I'm of a different opinion, but I think this guy might be ready to slow down. He sounds to me like he's real stuck on you. You can get those other ingredients at Honest Weight.
Helene, you must have needed the sleep. Hope you had a good day and a chance to get your wo in.
Trish, how's everything?
Did 23 - legs and the bonus legs from 9, then the cardio only premix from cardio circuit. Now off for dinner and being amazed at the speed of the Olympics.
Cookie

Back again. Its easier to check in at night then it is to catch up in the a.m.:)

Work was fine today. Brought up the questions that I had for my boss and of course his answers made sense. He said the new owners are just making us an offer to keep our current job at current pay. We will have for them to take over and size everything up before they start giving raises...which makes sense. Regarding my coworker who makes more then I do....he figures once it all gets sorted out, if she doesn't have the duties she has now, something will change. All that was o.k with me so I signed the paper and he faxed it off.

Ameila** Nice workout. Im gonna order some weighted gloves soon. Can't wait to try them with a KB workout. I try to use ankle weights wrapped around my hands sometimes but its to hard to keep them in place.

Helene** Its always nice to have a little sleep in. Are you working out tonight? I could easily workout tonight if I weren't on call. DS as been in bed for a while now. He started his day early and he was outside all afternoon. Believe it or not...he was pooped tonight.

Cookie** I am enjoying the olympics. I can remember when I was younger and I hated them. Couldn't believe that they took up every channel! LOL The new bosses weren't here, just had to ask my boss a few things. I am the worst for picking up for myself!

Belinda** Nice workout!

I will bb in the a.m!

Hi girls,

I finally made it back here:) I did get a bike today and have DOMS already. I ended up running errands today. I had a 30% coupon at Kohl's and ended up buying a pair of jeans, top, Danskin portable pilates studio kit w/Gin Miller DVD and a Shark steam pocket mop (a customer said this is the best mop she had ever owned).

DH went out with my BIL & friends for game night but not what you think . . . it isn't games but game food like venison, wild boar etc. . . Yuck!!!

Belinda - I can't believe you are ahead of me with STS with all that happened:confused:

Lori - That was some workout you had yesterday:) When do the new bosses officially take over? We haven't received the results from Simba's test but I think it's only a matter of time . . . don't think the vet is right on this one:(.

Amelia - You burned a lot of calories. Is that one of the 10 minute solution workouts?

Iris - The pb cups came out good even my DS liked them:) It sounds like you have the upper hand with DG and sounds like you had fun too!

Helene - I have a hard time doing my workouts at night. Maybe if you just do 1/2 it won't be so overwhelming . . . just a thought.

Cookie - So I was born in the year of the tiger but not the golden tiger other wise that would make me 60 yrs. old:eek: I'm thinking I should follow the Chinese New Year since I didn't start our New Year on such a good foot. How is your shoulder today?

Trish - So we're getting more snow tomorrow:( Do the girls have off tomorrow . . . some schools around here do?

Good night everyone:)

Debbie, LOL beeing ahead of you with STS :p

Lori, nice workout today. Hope you find out what's going on at work soon.

Cookie, DH is watching the Olympics, since it started:confused: Nice job with your double workout today!

Amelia, glad you had a fun day bowling. Don't remember the last time I did that?

Helene, glad you got lots of rest! Did you get your wo in?

Iris, how did your wo go? I was thinking the same thing on DG ,as Cookie!

Waves Hi to Trish!

I will be back tomorrow! Good night, girls!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.