Commit to get fit and lean for Feb 13, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

We had a lot of fun last night, went to bed around midnight:confused: Today I will do cardio:eek: I promise I will be back with personals!

Have a great weenend and workout!

Good Morning Ladies

Today will be D10....yay! I'm on the last week of the meso...but I looked ahead at meso 2 and 3 a little bit...and DANG. some of these weights....I just never see myself getting there! But I guess that's the whole purpose of the program! Im seriously considering investing in the tower at some point.

Well work was a bit busy yesterday, which is good, and DG stopped in and just stood at the service bar. :confused: When I got caught up for a second, I went down, and of course he asked what we were doing. I said I got off that ride already....:rolleyes: lol He left. He's tried every angle...he never says things like that or has that kind of purpose when I'm busy! He made a quiet scene by just standing there in front of everybody! :mad: I"m done....I'm so done, I need to get out of this job!

Belinda- Have a great workout today!

Amelia- How did LM go?? I know there were intervals in there that aren't on the tv version! What's your fave interval? Mine is 5...I love the firewalker song!

Helene- Wow..having to take an aleve is hardcore!! Hope you didn't really hurt anything!

Deb- When do you get the results of Simba's blood work?? I love chich-fila!! We don't have it up here. :( And DG isn't upset at all about me leaving at some point, he knows how to get a hold of me...lol If anything, he's probably happy for me in general, because my job is dead end, and we all know it.

Lori- What is your natural hair color? How was your night while DS was gone? And yeah I have DG thinking I couldn't care less......;) I swear I will stop talking about it once I move on, but right now it's my only entertainment! lol

Trish- Nice workout yesterday! Pilates abs were killer for me....I definitely felt it the next day! Can anyone else hear Cathe when you're at the gym? does anyone ever ask you? Today I am working, tomorrow is Daytona 500 and rehearsal tomorrow night! So I dont' have to think about how once again no man on Valentine's. :rolleyes: I don't like this holiday...lol What are your plans??

Ok ladies...off to workout and go to work *sigh*....I dread Saturday's.

Good Morning!:)

We had a nice evening last night although we didn't do much after dinner:confused: Dinner was good, we don't go to this restaurant very often b/c for one its to expensive and the last time we went the owner decided to start talking to us and once the place was empty, her husband who is the cook, decided to have a chat with us as well. So here we are out for a nice evening and we have the two of them sitting at the table with us! I was not impressed! I have kind of steered away from the place since that incident. But last night she didn't even talk to us:eek: Maybe she heard...LOL Prehaps she figured it out on her own. Oh....then we came home, DH fell asleep on the couch and I watched the opening ceremonies! So sad that one of the athletes as died!

DS is still with his grandparents. Im not sure when he is coming back. Its raining here today so there are no real plans. Only my workout:D which if we don't have to pick DS up, I will probably start once my coffee is gone.

Belinda** Glad to hear you had a nice evening.

Iris** Ah....we aren't tired of listening to your drama. Remember...we are all married! LOL Its been a while since a man was chasing us around;) So we are living through you. I would love to have the tower as well but I can only imagine how much the shipping would cost!:eek:

Im going to see what I missed yesterday and I will return!

Lori:)

Morning ladies,

Today is a rest day for me although I had an itch to get on the elliptical since I woke up early. But, I'm starting FF's rotation tomorrow so I better take advantage of this rest day. I was looking at some of the rotations janiejoy put together with STS, Insanity and STS Cardio...Holy Moly!! It looks really tough! Glad I don't own insanity or sts cardio:eek:

Belinda - Glad you had a great time with your friends!! We get together with my bff's family for dinner once a month. It's always a fun time! What kind of cardio are you doing today?

Iris - Nobody knows I'm doing Cathe except my co-worker. I lock the screen on my phone so no one can see it playing and I have my headphones on so they can't hear it. I have an arm band carrier so once I start it I pause it using my headphone. Actually, one time I forgot to lock the screen so I'm sure a few people saw it playing, but no one said a thing! Well, I have a man and I still don't like this holiday!! LOL! I just think it is silly, but I'm weird that way. We were supposed to take the girls out last night but we didn't so maybe tonight. I want to take advantage of having Monday off and go to a movie Sunday night. We'll see.

Lori - Glad you had a nice evening out and the owners didn't interrupt! That would annoy the heck out of me, too! My girls are still asleep..I can't believe it! My little one got up 3 times last night (bathroom run, couldn't find blankie and I just feel like getting up!!) I know, what a tragedy! I've been watching it on the news. That track is terrifying!

So, my eats for yesterday...
M1 TJ Oatmeal & 2 turkey sausage links
M2 1/2 c Greek yogurt, blueberries, strawberries, granola, honey
M3 Grilled chix wrap w/mustard
M4 TJ Multigrain crackers & hummus
M5 Turkey Meatloaf & 1/2 sweet potato

Hello to followers :)

Morning

Today's workout is C&W. We got around 3 inches of snow yesterday & i forgot to pick up some coffee ARG! We had our last pot this morning. I told DH that we will have to find a way to the store to get some TODAY:confused:. He has to work tonight im sure(didn't work last night) so he will get to the store sometime today...

Trish-Im feel the same as you about v-day...just don't really get it. Enjoy your rest day...wish my meals looked as good as yours did yesterday:confused:

Lori-I watched some of the opening ceremonies..it was neat. So sad about the Luger...how tragic,he was so young. I wondered why there wasn't any side walls up where he had the accident?

Iris-LM was fun! I really enjoyed it...not too complicated and im not hopping all over the place:confused:. I liked the fire walker one too but i think my favorite is the one with the step knee,triples around..diagonal basic into slap claps(can't remember the song playing:rolleyes:) Maybe DG will get the idea now...good for you.

Belinda-What cardio did you decide on? What did you guys do last night?

Hello to everyone that follows...

bbl

Hi Girls,

Back to report my workout. I am eating a bowl of cereal now with a banana and its almost 1! I cleaned up around the house after I finished my workout so I may have eaten a cookie while doing that:p

Some as of now I just have cardio and abs done. I am really hoping to get disc 15 done tonight b/c if I don't that will put me behind! By rights I need to do disc 16 tomorrow b/c I am working Mon and Tues.

Cardio was 2 miles on TM/ 30/30 / 2 more miles on TM / DWP. Good workout and I was pooped afterwards.

Trish** I enjoy waking up before kids b/c we get to relax a bit before the rat race begins! BUT I also like it when DS wakes me up b/c he gets in bed with me and we cuddle for a little bit! We are going to pick him up shortly...I am sure he has lots of energy saved up for us. I am going to have to check out that rotation! Sounds interesting!

Ameila** I hate it when we run out of coffee...or filters...b/c whats coffee without filters:eek: Lucky for me my SIL lives next door so if we run out I just bum some off of her:) Have a good workout today!

BBL!
Lori:)

Hey there! Have to go back and check over the past few days. I've missed you all. Hope everything is great.
Belinda, I'm wondering what you were doing, so I really do have to go back to read. Did you get that cardio in?
Amelia, I love my coffee in the morning! Once I used a papertowel for the filter when we ran out - desperate time call for desperate measures! How are you coping with the snow?
Iris, love the got off that ride response. V-Day is a stupid day. I swear it is only for businesses and to create a division among people/couples. However, we're celebrating Chinese New Year - going to dinner and a celebration this evening.
Lori, I love my coffee and quiet time before others get up in the morning. My only chance to be alone all day. Nice of the grandparents to take ds.
Helene, hope you're okay and didn't get injured.
Trish, wow your eats are really good. Mine have been so bad the past few days. You're inspiring me.
Deb, how's everything going with you. What's going on with Simba? Hope it is okay.
Did the last cst in meso2, and I'm feeling it. Helped the dh move a granite countertop from his car into the house and now my rt shoulder is throbbing! That's my bad really bad one, so I better go pop a pill before it gets worse. I've been trying to stretch it out, but its refusing.
Cookie

Good afternoon girls,

I'm going to do Disc 15 before I need to make lunch. Be back later with personals:)

workout done, i must be holding onto alot of e water because my top was soaked. Love that workout!

The snow is melting fast, thank goodness:D

Todays planned meals(1550 calories total)

b-ww toast,grits,eggs,2pc bacon
l-turkey sandwich w/veggies,orange(the orange was so sweet)
s-yogurt + granola(may have a banana)
D-lima beans,leftover turkey meatloaf muffins,steamed veggies,coffee

well,i know this is awful of me but i will be glad when my DH goes to work tonight:confused: he's getting on my nerves:eek:. Yesterday he decides he wants to take out his tool bag+belt and fix some things around the house......well thats great and all but he makes the biggest mess while doing so:mad: He works tonight then he will be off for four freaking,aggravating days...ARG. Happy Valentines day to me:eek::confused::p

bbl

I am done with my workout! I ended up doing CF "all step cardio" premix.

I will shower up, eat dinner, call the kids, than I will return!;)

Hello,

Belinda: Glad you got your workout in. Hummm, I am still trying to figure out what CF stands for. Glad you had a nice evening.

Iris: I PMed you yesterday with my number. I just love how you are treating DG. I mean, if he couldn't show you respect from the get go, then he has to pay for it. LOL. I forgot what you were studying for. Is it to become a personal trainer? By the way, the aleve didn't help. Don't know why. :confused: But I've never had DOMS like that before. Wait until you get to M2 legs. :eek: Those are awesome workouts! FYI, I did buy the tower. I love it.

Lori: AWESOME cardio. I wish my TM still worked because that is an awesome looking combo. Of course, that is asuming I could make it through. Glad you had a nice evening out. This time LOL. I have this problem that DH and I are french so we go out to a nice French restaurant and then when they figure we are actually French, they talk to us. Not ever much of a date night either. Yeah, DS is still with the grandparents! Good for you.

Trish: Nice going. You are making me want to look at Janiejoy's rotations. But at this point, I still like to take it day by day because I can't seem to nail my schedule down. And I miss my favorite workouts once in a while as well! I agree on the holliday being silly. DH and I decided that we are going to make it a celebrate the family day.

Amelia: Nice workout. I like all of LM. You will have to give the full thing a go. It is really a nice workout. There's nothing to put together at the end either which is good. You can learn one section and forget it in the blast right away :p I like the low impact blasts too. PS, no coffee in the house would be a down right crisis for me. I am so hooked. :( Hey, send some snow up north would you. Darn it, we've got none!

Deb: Believe it or not but I had to give shot to a sick snake (I was afraid of snakes before, I am not any longer.....). It's a long story. The snake didn't make it either. Anyways, I think I'd rather give shots to a dog. I think they can feel it that you are trying to take care of them.

Cookie: I am with you. It is my time with coffee early in the morning. The problems is that if I linger too much with coffee & computer, then I don't have time to workout before going to work. I am good, the lactic acid is working its way out, but darn, it had been a while since I had done a true leg workout and I jumped right into D17. Those were not pleasant DOMS. Sorry about your shoulder. I hope you are OK. There were no other men around to help you carry this stuff in?

OK, RS for me this morning. That was good. Have a great rest of the day.

Hallo girls,

I am back with personals!

Trish, nice job getting PUB plus abs in yesterday. Enjoy your rest day!

Helene, nice job with your DOMS and eats yesterday! You doing better than I am:confused: I had a huge piece of cake yesterday, hated my self afterwards:mad: CF stands for Cardio Fusion!

Lori, I don't know what's wrong with me lately, I can't sleep to save my life:confused: Glad you had 2 nights of good sleep! Nice job with your wo yesterday/day, they rock as always! Have fun with D15 today. How did you like 30/30?

Debbie, wow! That's a lot she expects you to do on Simba! Maybe you should have gone to vet school, lol:p Enjoy D15 today.

Amelia, I wished the snow would melt here too:confused: We got another 4" last night. LOL, about your DH! Have fun the next 4 day's:p BTW, I love my coffee too.

Cookie, we missed you too! Congrats on finishing M2! Hope your shoulder is ok. Take it easy, girl!

Iris, hope DG will get the idea now:eek: Have a good one today.

I will be back tomorrow! Have a great weekend!

Hi girls,

Finally back and workout done:) I already told DH he will have to do the work for Simba I would just keep her calm. Since the vet has been coming to our house since she's a puppy it doesn't even bother her to get needles or having some one poke her:confused: The vet had a hard time finding her vein and had to poke her alot . . . how would I even find a vein on a furry animal:confused: Well the bottom line is we have to see what the tests even show.

Belinda - I heard it may have snowed in parts of Texas:confused:

Lori - You took advantage of DS being away and boy did you get alot of workouts in:D I think I would have lounged around when mine were little:eek:

Iris - Why do I think "he'll be back" I'm not a big fan of V-day except of course for the excuse to eat chocolate:)

Amelia - I bet the kids really enjoyed the snow. Did you freeze any snowballs:D

Helene - Once my neighbor asked me to watch her dog and she said the dog was due to have puppies when she returned . . . 4 hours later the dog is giving birth. I needed to call my other neighbor because I knew she had experience at it. Well thanks to my neighbor it was an amazing experience:) otherwise I'm not sure what I would have done:eek:

Trish - I forgot that Monday is a holiday:eek: and now we're expecting more snow. We need to send some to Vancouver!

Cookie - Hopefully your dinner will take your mind off your shoulder:( I guess the counter top will look nice . . . unless you kick it 1st.

Have a great night everyone:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.