Commit to get fit and lean for Feb 11, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Today I will do some cardio, not sure what yet? It's to early to think:p

Cookie, how are you doing?

Iris, how do you like doing each workout twice? You really coordinate outfits? LOL!
Trish, I love FF rotations! They are awesome! Hope you had a fun day with the kids yesterday. Well, that would be my 3 rd round starting STS, never got past D16! Never finsihed a round due to surgery and back problems! I hope I make it this time around. Having lots of fun!
Amelia, I will get the results next week, I have to see my PT next week. how is your throat this morning? My been sore for the last few days.Nice job with CCV4 + MM UB. You getting tired of CC's, lol! I am never tred of them.

Helene, sorry your are so overwhelmed. ((HUGS))) Hope you get a workout in soon. I will take a rest week in 2 weeks. I can't stop now! Awesome job on Athletic Step!

Debbie, let me know how you like 30 day shred, still haven't tried it. Nice judge, btw! Sorry about your dog! (((Hugs)))
Lori, glad you had a great time! Your son is at such cute age, enjoy! Nice job on your 5 miler + KB workouts!

I think ,I cought up with personals!

Oh, let's post our meals today, ok!;)
I am gonna start:p

M1 1 cup Fiber One frosted shredded wheat
1 cup low fat milk

M2 1 slice Ezekiel bread
3 slices Lightlife smart deli roasted turkey style (veggie protein)
1 slice Veggie cheese slices
mustard
with greens + fruit

I will post the rest later!

Have a great day everyone!

Hallo,

I am done with Shock Cardio Athletic Step:D I loved it, it's so much fun! I should have watched it once before I jumped right into it. Oh well! The first combo messed me up a little, haven't done a step wo in months! My HR went up on that one! I was sweating buckets. Had to modify a little and still had a great cal burn! I burned 385 cal! Not bad for a short workout! ;) I also did abs today and worked my inner/outer thights with the tubing! That is it for me today.

Have a great workout and day!

Good Morning!:)

Another morning of waking up and not having a frigg'in clue what do it was! LOL I didn't get home last night until 1'ish so I think when I went to bed, I died. I slept until 7, hoping to start my workout around 7:45. I will be a bit l a bit late for work but I was there last night and have to go back tonight! Tonight is even worse....its at 2 a.m. By the time I get home it will probably be 4!

I was the last one to post last night and nothing excited happened in my life! LOL I am leaning towards doing BC mixed in with a run. DS is awake already so that will give me a chance to keep an eye on him.

It was MY idea to report our eats and I haven't even done it yet! Today I will start, I promise!

Belinda** Good job with your workout. I think I would have to watch a step workout first. I never use to have to but I haven't done one in so long that I think I have it all forgot!

Lori:)

Hellooooooooo!

Belinda: Well you are still going with STS this time. ^5s. I like Athletic step too. I did it last night and got 374 calories burned. Yes, it does get the heart rate up :D

Lori: LOL about the new owner and bit that might not work anymore. Cool that you would get Dental. I think your old boss has a hard time letting go it sounds like. I am very much into step and jogging once in a while. I did enjoy those CC workouts on vaca.

All right, all caught up I think. I just did D17 and my legs are fried. I'll be posting my meals as well. Will help keep me in line. ;) My other goal is to cut way down on the coffee. I want to get it to one cup in the morning. I drink way too much and I think it is messing with my energy.

Have a great day everyone.

Good Morning Ladies.

Today I think I will do a mish mosh of Fusion and KPC.....we'll see what happens. I have a double today (blah), and it was so slow yesterday, I didn't make much. :( Bad weather is no good for horse racing. "He" stopped in early yestererday while I was in a corner rolling silverware. I also had my flash cards with me to get some studying done while there was nobody there. He's convinced the last question on the ACE exam, the one that determines pass/fail, will be about the muscle in his hip that's been bothering him....LOL (it's always about THEM) And then he went on and on and on about some old show, some 64,000 dollar question, Jekyll and Hyde, I can't stand it. I just acted like him being a jerk never happened......I mean, what do I care anyways right?

Belinda- Good job with Athletic Step! I love that workout! And yes....sometimes I coordinate outfits....:eek: LOL I know, I'm bad....

Amelia-How are you feeling? I know you had that sore throat yesterday.

Lori- I am also interested to see the results after 6 months! If I make it that far.....I'm beat and hungry all the time just doing Meso 1! I can't imagine the 2 months of meso 3. That's great if you can get dental! It seems so rare companies offer that nowadays....

Deb- Hmmm I'm leaning towards squat legs...not a huge plyo fan either! So how much snow did you get? We got pretty much nothin'! I'm keeping my fingers crossed you and your family.

Helene- What's a good night for you? I know you have a lot going on!

Trish- Hope you enjoyed the rest of your day yesterday!! Did you get your workouts it? which ab circuits did you do?

Cookie- I remember I wanted to ask you another grocery question. I need amaranth or quinoa flour...I couldn't find it at Hannaford, just regular quinoa. Any ideas? :eek: Hope your week is going well!

Ok ladies gotta get to it. BBL

Morning

LM didn't come yesterday...maybe it will come today:rolleyes: i wanted to do it today..

Today will be cardio then some much needed yoga...i may do some abb work too.

Belinda-Nice workout today. My meals

Breakfast-grits,eggs, toast
Lunch-refried beans burrito, salsa+chips,
Snack-yogurt + almonds, clemintine
Supper-meatloaf muffins,potatoes,green beans

Helened-Nice job frying your legs;)

Lori-have a good workout today

Iris-im not sure whats going on with my throat...it comes and goes:confused: maybe my body is in limbo;)? Have a good workout!

ok,bbl

Good morning girls,

So snow, ice everywhere I should just walk around with a shovel & broom:D I'm going to dress down for work today for sure. I didn't bother going to the gym today but will get a workout in after work today either TM or STS cardio.

I called the vet and she is coming tomorow morning. We have a vet that comes to the house. We talked on the phone and she wants me to handfeed Simba and keep her comfortable. I get the feeling she wants me to set-up my house like hospice and not put her to sleep. So I let Simba out and she was gone quite sometime and all I kept on thinking about was Lori's & Helene's story sure enough I go out and didn't know what to expect and I find her hanging out in the snow next to the deck with not a care in the world:)

Belinda - Still haven't tried athletic step but sounds like fun. Did you make up your own inner/outer w/o or use a DVD?

Lori - Too funny about the old man and his part not working:) sounds like he was a character back in the day. Wow I can't believe how late some flights come in for you.

Helene - Great job with getting your workout in:) How about switching to tea half the time.

Iris - No snow (I'm jealous) we got about 15 inches:eek: I hope the double goes quickly for you . . . maybe everyone will come out today because they were stuck inside yesterday.

Amelia - I hope LM comes in for you today. I love one of the premix's on there (can't think of which one).

Trish - I'm sure your busy digging yourself out. Schools are closed again today even local colleges.

Cookie - How are you? I'm hoping you were able to catch up on sleep.

Have a great day everyone:)

workout done, decided on 4ds kb + the biggest loser yoga...

gotta go get some house work done,everyone have a great day:)

Evening girls,

Yesterday ended up being a rest day...no cardio or ab work! I was cleaning the house until the evening and I just didn't have it in me to climb on that elliptical! So, today I did iclimb 16 (6.08 mi, 42 min, 460 cals) and GS Legs (up to calf work) @ the gym. I have decided that while I'm doing FF's rotation, I'm going to do leg work at home. Too many of the wos call for stuff (i.e. bands, ankle weights, etc.) that I would have to carry into the city. So, I'll just do UB at the gym. Oh wait, I'll need a band for some of that as well won't I? **Sigh** Well, we'll see how many times I actually remember to bring it.

Today's eats..

M1 - 1-1/4 c Fiber One Honey Clusters, 1 c skim milk
M2 90 cal granola bar, almonds
M3 Romain lettuce salad with grilled chix, beans, chick peas, etc., balsamic vinegraitte dressing
M4 Slice of turkey meat loaf & 1/2 sweet potato with light butter, 1 c skim milk

Belinda - Don't you love Fiber One?? The Honey Clusters has become my favorite cereal! I hope you make it through STS! I have had two false starts. Hopefully I will get there one day! Nice job on your wos today.

Lori - Sounds like you're having a rough work week. Hope you get some rest.

Helene - Nice job on frying those legs!! I used to have one cup of coffee in the AM and one in the afternoon, but substituted my afternoon coffee with a cup of green tea. Now, I'm trying to kick the half & half, but I think I enjoy it way too much to give it up!!

Iris - No workout for me yesterday. Somewhere I still need to stick some ab work in - I haven't done any all week!! DG just doesn't give up does he??

Deb - Was that a lot of snow or what?? I think another storm is headed our way on Monday. I hope the visit with the vet goes well.

Cookie - What workouts did you do today?

Have a great night ladies.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.