Commit to get fit and lean for Feb 10, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I can home late from the MRI yesterday. I was so burned out yesterday, I felt a sleep at 7:30 PM:(

Today I will do M2 D 17, one more to go and I am half way through STS:eek: Not taking a recovery week, it's taking a toll on my body! I just want to make it through M2, hopefully Messo 3!

I will get my workout soon! BBL! Happy HUMP DAY!

Good Morning!:)

I think the font size changes the sizing of the letters....so I am making this bigger:) Kinda like it!:eek:

So its rather lonely here this a.m. We said our goodbyes to our family friend before we went to bed last night. It was hard for her to say goodbye to the kids, especially since DS finally gave her a name. We use to call her Roxy so he gave her the name Fosey the other night. I know a lot of people wonder how I can have someone living with us but I have to say, it was a pleasure having her here. She was a great help. She babysat the kids, did my housework (sometimes) always cleaned up the dinner dishes,and just helped out a lot in general. I just thought that when she moved out it would be some where here in town:( but we can't blame her. Her ex is here in town and her new bf is away working and that is where she belongs. I wouldn't want to live int he same town as my ex either if there is no need, she didn't have kids so whats done is done.

We went out for dinner last night and I downed my drink like I knew I would;) It was soooo yummy! I didn't do to bad with everything else though. I had a nice greek salad, whole wheat wrap and my meal came with dessert that I shared with the rest of the table.

Belinda** So are you seeing any results from STS yet? I have some major DOMS in my UB today....LOVE IT!:)

Trish** That wasn't a silly question b/c we will be taking the kids with us if we go. Although a night away would be nice as well. DS is so cute lately. Everytime he sees me, its like he hasn't seen me in monthes. He goes "Mooooooooommy" LOL Last night I lay down with him and he wouldn't go to sleep so I left him in the bed by himself and told him that I had to poop...thats the only way of getting out. So I sat outside of his room and waited to see if he would go to sleep on his own. Eventually he started yelling out "Hello....mommy" " mommy, where are you"? It was so sweet I had to go back in and lie down with him!

Deb** It was so weird with Chico b/c we were outside playing with the kids and my SIL said, "chico is gone out there (pointing towards the woods) is that o.k"? I told her it was fine b/c he couldn't get real far b/c he had a bad hip and he never went anywhere anyway. Behind a few trees, is a busy st. Shortly after I called out to him and he never came, and thats what I thought and I asked my SIL if she thought he went away and died. One of our friends was on his way home from work and he noticed a lady stopped on the side of the road. He got out to see what was going on and she was pointing to chico in the ditch, stuck in mud. He brought him back to our house through the trail but you could tell the dog was all confused and not himself. He kept trying to sneak off the remainder of the day but could only make it as far as my SIL's yard. We eventually put him back in the garage b/c we knew what was happening! Very sad....so yes it is true. They do go away to die. I wonder why though?

Todays workout is just gonna be abs and cardio! My UB is very sore from yesterdays workout!

BBL!
Lori:)

Morning,

I am done with Disc 17;) I also did SM with the bands!

Lori, I also have DOMS in my lower and upper body! My legs are leaning out and my arms are getting cut:D Enjoy your workout today.

BBL!

Good Morning Ladies

Today I will do D9 Legs. It was killer last week I remember, because when I was sick overnight that following night, I remember thinking if I hadn't worked out these legs, I'd be able to better support myself up while I was getting sick! :confused: I'm sure you all wanted to know that.
Well no snow here, yet! I hope it's not gonna get too bad, here......Unfortunately, a lot of race tracks have been cancelled, so that means no business today. :mad::(

Belinda- Nice workout today! That's awesome you are seeing results!!

Lori- I had to stand across the room to read your post. :p lol Ohhh the banana/cottage cheese/syrup thing sounds awesome! I might try that today.....
Have a great workout!

Amelia- I can't believe how addicted I am to BL....I am stressing over the fact that it is 'to be contintued'..lol Nice workout yesterday!

Trish- FF's rotations are awesome! I remember the first summer I was really into working out, I got great results from (I think maybe it was the 2007) rotation. In fact, my avatar is from that time. I love MM too! And yeah the plie's are killer. What's on your agenda today? Remember to coordinate outfits. I am doing M1 legs, but I don't have a green tank to wear.

Deb- No snow here yet, but we were supposed to get the bulk of ours during the day today anyways. How about you ? Curious to see what actually happens with this storm....

Have a wonderful day :cool:

Morning, today i plan on doing MM UB + cardio.

Belinda-Great job with your WO,love that sm w/bands. When will you get the results from your MRI?

Lori-have a good workout today.

Debbie-Hope you like that 30 day shred. I like Jillian but MAN,she kills me with her workouts...she's tough,almost as tough as Cathe:confused: Sorry to hear about the issue's with your DS's car...sending hugs

Trish-We watched TBL last night and got so bored during the weigh in's...good grief they drag it out:confused:

Cookie-Good idea about the extra deposit for pets...now i just have to find the paper the house was in so i can call:rolleyes: guess i could always buy another one..

Iris-Have fun with your leg workout today, that cardio blast workout that i did yesterday had alot of lunges in there...i can't stand lunges, my glutes are talking to me this morning.

hello to everyone that follows...bbl. Ive got a sore throat this morning,not sure what thats all about, at first i thought my throat was dry but that pain that comes with swallowing isn't going away:confused: ugh

Last edited:
Good Morning Ladies,

Well, I'm home today watching Charmed...a must whenever I'm playing hookey from work;). The girl's schools are closed because of the snow so we're all here together. Should be a fun day. No workout yet, but I am planning to do cardio and some ab work. Right now, I'm leaning toward CC8 and two ab circuits (today would have been my core class at the gym and it's 30 mins so I'm going to shoot for two ab circuits).

Belinda - Nice job with D17! Sounds like you are getting great results with STS! Is this your second or third time doing it?

Lori - Sounds like you a great time! DD is at that super cute stage, too! Right now she thinks I'm the best-est!! LOL!! Wonder how long that will last. My 7YO called me the meanest mother the other day - how awful it is that I make her make her bed EVERY day! Have a good wo today.

Iris - I always thought your avatar was awesome! Yup, that rotation was really good for me also. I'm hoping it will be good for me again;) Now, let's see what I have to match ab circuit outfits today....Have fun with D9!!

Amelia - What day of the week does TBL come on? Did Madaglia(?) reveal what her issues were? I'm getting so sucked in. I have a few of Jillian's workouts. Which one do you find to be the toughest? Enjoy MM today! I did that yesterday...Loved it!!

Deb - Hope you are staying inside from the snow! There is supposed to be a break before the heavier snow around noon, so I will probably do some shoveling. Enjoy your workout today!

Hi to Cookie and Helene!

Hey Girls!

Sneaking in on the sly...new owners are here and they are in a meeting with my boss. I guess today we will find out what happens next:eek:

My workout was 5 miles and then 4DSKB. Dvd started skipping though which was a pain in my backside!

Belinda** Good job with the workout. Great results! Gotta love it. Maybe it was worth the wait;)

Ameila** Hope you have a good workout today. My throat is kinda weird but not sore. It feels like someone punched me in the adams apple. I must have scratched my throat yesterday while I was eating something. Its the only thing I can figure.

Trish** SOunds like you have a fun day ahead of you. Yes, its awesome when the kids think we are the best thing since sliced bread...but unfortuanltly they turn into preteens and then teens and then we know nothing and then they hate us!:p DD told me one time that she hated me. I don't think I ever said that to my mom but Im sure I thought it.

Iris** I thought it would be nice to have big words for those folks with sleep in their eyes:p Your doing the 6 month rotation aren't you? Be interesting to see what results you get in 6 monthes!

BBL!

Workout (and lunch) done. Decided on ccv4(30mins) then MM upper body push/pull premix. It was good a good workout. I will be glad when Coach Sean comes out with more CC's...I really love them but they can get old:eek:(*whispers...i didn't say that*;))

My lowmax should come today...love having more cathe workouts,its just nice to have more variety. I use to have the GS series and the pyraminds...maybe i can work on getting those next(in a few months,dh would strangle me now:rolleyes:)

Trish-I watched the first season of charmed then i kinda missed the rest, its a good show, need to rent it from netflix and catch up. Enjoy your workout today! TBL comes on tuesdays at 8pm, i don't think Madaglia ever revealed her issues. I think my favorite on there so far is Sunshine and her dad(yellow team)

Lori-nice workout today, WTG! Maybe thats whats wrong with my throat, i did eat some baked tostito's and salsa yesterday. Let us know how the meeting with the new owners go...

bbl

Last edited:
Hello girls,

quick check-in for me. I have no workout to report for yesterday :eek: or today......yet. I am still a bit overwhelmed with the work/life balance thing but I am also making headway into all the crap I have to do (maybe I'll feel less overwhelmed having crossed off a bunch of stuff from my to-do list ...). I'm hoping for a workout tonight to lift my spririts.

Nice workouts everybody. I bought Jillian's boost metabolism workout and I really like it as well. Haven't watched BL since the 2nd season. Maybe I should for motivation :p.

Anyways, not too much snow up here yet. Thank god.

OK, must go back to work. Have a great day everybody!

Hi girls,

About 6 inches so far there is a lull before the big storm comes:) DS shoveled alittle, I'm going to shovel a bit and in the end my BIL will hopefully come and plow our driveway. So I made Iris's oatmeal it was so good:) Next time I will chop the apple too much work to grate. So my DS's were making fun of my oatmeal because it was so dry and teasing that they wanted some . . . hey I enjoyed it just needed to add extra maple syrup!

Today I'm going to finally get to Meso 2 Disc 13 and if I have energy TM.

I hope you guys don't mind hearing about the court thing. So I can't believe how some people come dress for court . . . ripped jeans, wrinkled tops like they just rolled out of bed:confused: When my son went before the judge everyone's eyes were on us very interested in the story. The judge then asks for me to stand up which is unusual and says to me I understand the State says your son is considered an adult at 20 years old but we both know that is not always the case. Not much will change because of the laws, but I could see the judge was shaking his head when he was listening to the story and truly felt bad for us . . . which shows me he has a heart:)

Belinda - Good night sleep:). Wow, even with all the set backs your right on track with STS. You should take a rest week (wagging my finger LOL).

Lori - That was a heartwarming story about Chico. I miss the stage DS is in . . . you have to love it. Your dinner last night sounded so yummy and healthy too!

Iris - You'll like legs in Meso 3. I personally liked squat legs but others loved plyo so I think it a personal thing.

Amelia - I'll probably try Jillian's w/o after STS rotation but I look forward to it. I hope your throat feels better:(

Trish - Sounds like your enjoying the snow day:) I'll have to catch up on my shows taped on the DVR.

Helene & Cookie - Did you guys get a snow day today?

BBL, Have a great day everyone:)

Evening ladies!

Well I don't know where I am at with personals.... again..... but I'll give it my best.

Belinda: Sounds like you need a break from all this working out. Awesome how you can keep up.

Iris: OK, we have to meet up sometime soon and PF Chang sounds like a good place.

Cookie: I hope you are not too busy. You seem to be always on the go! LOL at the unexpected visitors the other day. My DH gets a kick out of it when I am embarrassed about opening the door even if its UPS :eek:

Deb: Lots of Hugs. What an event with your son. Poor guy. Did he buy the car by himself? How is he feeling about the whole thing now? You really are a wonderful mother with the support you are showing him. :) Sorry about doggie too. My dog when I was little was the same. My mom found him in a stream when he didn't come home. :( He was 14.

Trish: You are doing great with your workouts since you came back from vacation! Wow. Glad you seemed to enjoy your snowday. We barely got a dusting up here.

Amelia: I Love Lowmax. For a while I did that one all the time! I love the music too. It just gets me good!!!! I like the CC workouts as well, but I can see how you would like new ones. :p

Lori: So what is the report on the new owners? In case I forget, have a great time this weekend. I hope you won't feel too lonely without your visitor friend. It does sound reasonable for her to go.

What happened to the calorie counts? I don't see anyone reporting. :p I would have a hard time reporting today. And tomorrow is going to be my downfall: indian buffet!!!! yummy.

I did work out tonight :D Athletic Step. And it darn near killed me too. There might have been a good reason for me to not workout these past couple of days.

See you all in the morning.

Hi Girls!

Thought I would check in again, then i don't have so much to read in the morning. I have to go back to work for a flight tonight so i may not get up quit as early in the a.m:)

So the new owners didn't talk to me of course. Every once in a while I would hear the old man raise his voice...Im not sure if its b/c he is going deaf or b/c he likes to be loud. Funny story...I brought him in a cup of tea and I asked where he wanted me to put it. My boss said "put it right in his lap" Then old man then says" you can put it in my lap, I won't feel it anyway. Anything that was there as disappeared over time" LOL He also didn't come to an agreement with my boss. They have to talk more. My boss is kinda getting on my nerves though. He keeps wandering around with his hands in his pockets, going from one room to the next, looking for someone to talk to him and Im thinking....is there not a LITTLE bit of work you can find to do?

The deal with them and us is that they want to keep all of the employees. One of his men will be writing up letters for everyone with our offers and their benefits plan. Apparently they have DENTAL! Woo Hoo! Cause we all know how me and my teeth can get! Im soon gonna need a root canal done on one tooth in the near future.

Ameila** Are you rebuying some of the dvds you sold on ebay a while back? I like LM as well, been a while since I did that one. I know what you mean about the cc's getting boring. I have been running with music lately and just playing with the incline and speed. Gets the job done.

Deb** I drizzled a little more syrup on mine as well. It was so good when it just came out of the oven. I may even cut the recipe in half the next time b/c I didn't eat it all and no one else joined me! They don't know what they were missing! Seems like everyone is getting blessed with that nasty white stuff.

Helene** Good job with your workout. Was it tough? I don't own that one, not sure if I will buy it either. Not into step these days. We aren't sure if we will go anywhere this weekend. We may wait until my next weekend off. I just had to write another check for DD's trip so money isn't overflowing out of my pockets or anything.

I think that catches me up with personals! I will bb in the a.m!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.