Commit to get fit and lean for Feb 1, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Yesterday I finished up Meso 1, D 12! Not sure what I will do today?

I will be back for personals!

Have a great Monday, everyone!

'Morning,
Belinda, you applaud yourself for making it thru meso 1, being healthy, and taking care of yourself. Glad you're doing better.
Cardio for me, and I better get going or it won't happen.
BBL,
Cookie

Good morning Cookie,

Thanks, girl! I just got done with Yoga for Dummies, really liked it!I am so tired today? Have fun with your workout today! BBL!

Morning Ladies,

Quick check in for me. I have a 3-day conference this week so will probably be checking in before bed. This morning's wo was BM2 Double Upper Body premix. Forgot how much this wo fries me! Expecting some DOMs tomorrow. Oh and finally the scale moved!!! I lost 2 lbs last week.

Belinda - I was so happy to see that you started the thread today:D Hope you are feeling much better. Nice job on yesterday and today's wo. Get some rest.

Cookie - What kind of cardio are you doing today? Plyo? Have fun!

So...never made it to the pole party. On our way to NYC my girlfriend's power steering went and we had to call AAA. DH brought my car and stayed with her car, but by the time it was all over, we didn't feel like driving into the city and the pole class was nearly over. So...we went to PF Chang's and to the movies to see It's Complicated. Our friend who's birthday it was had such a great time, she said she wants to do it again!! She said it was major workout! I think DH was the most disappointed. I'm sure he was expecting me to come home with some new tricks:rolleyes:.

Will catch up on personals tonight. Have a great day everyone.

Hello all!

Got back last night late. Great vacation!

Downloaded some cardio coach before I went and I loved them. I did volumes 2, 6, 7, and 5 in that order. Ran up to 5 miles with volume 7. Loved these workouts.

I'll go back and read the threads to catch up. Have a great week everone.

OK, off to work now :( All good things come to an end.

Good Morning Ladies

Today will be Disc 7...possibly some cardio as well, depending on how I feel. Ttom came last niight, but not feeling too bad! Maybe it's all the tea I've been drinking??

Belinda- Great idea with yoga today! Maybe you could take a nap today if you're tired?

Lori- Yeah I just can't handle drama....and women were never an option! LOL

Cookie- Thanks for the grapefruit recipe. :) I'm between doing the power oatmeal pancakes or the caledon baked oatmeal.....since I haven't done protein powder I think I am going for the latter. I will probably bake it Wednesday morning. And I mean it this time! I'm done with all of them, including you know who.....LOL Especially him, I dont have the time or desire to play his game. Have a great MIC workout today. ;)

Helene- Welcome back! You can skip right over last Sunday's thread ok? Hope you had a great time and great weather!!

Trish- Nice workout today...I love that premix ! I"m sorry you didn't quite make it to the pole party. But maybe it was meant to be?? I mean, you had an amazing time with your friends anyways! I love PF changs....love love love their Key Lime Pie Martini's. There will always be other poles. :p

Well the audition results came back I'm sure you all saw. Nancy and Amanda are amazing girls. I was very inspired by them both in Daytona! I really can't wait for Daytona '10! I really hope some of you come this year! ok BBL

Good morning...quick post here. Just finished 30min run interval on the TM, off to get some grocery's and hopefully get my hair trimmed,its been about 5months:confused:

BBL

Hi Girls!

What an awful, awful start to my day!:confused: What it all boils down to is that I HATE the fact that DH cannot get his A$$ out of bed in the mornings. All he does is talk about getting up but he doesn't get up until the last minute and then he does nothing to help me out before he goes to work.:mad: First of all I had a flight @ 6:45, while I was up getting ready for work, DS woke up. He was clinging to me but I managed to get out. On the way home from work I stopped into mcds and picked up breakfast for the kids. I fed them, and got into my workout gear. DH is still not moving. DD misses the bus while I am on the TM. To top it off, the friend that came for the weekend was still there...SLEEPING near my workout room where DS plays while I am working out and our family friend that stays with us, shipped her bed last week and she is sleeping on the couch in the living room! Feels like there are people sleeping everywhere! So DS keeps going into the room with the friend sleeping, our other friend gives DD a ride to school...while DH is STILL F'ING SLEEPING! Then DS comes downstairs with a huge bottle of cheesewhiz and thats when I wake DH up. I continued my workout but not without interuptions. I catch the dog eating DS's breakfast, DS pee's in his pants on the way to the sitters, my cell phone won't work right,work is calling and the family friend is hogging the land line, the of course traffic had to be super duper slow on the way to work.
It got to the point where I could have sat down and cried!

I have a feeling there may be an argument with DH today:eek: We don't argue very often b/c I let things go way to much and then I blow up. Now he will go on about how is does the "outside" stuff. He snow blows the driveway, he cleans up dog crap...yada..yada...I told my SIL that I needed to keep a journal of DH's sleeping. Plus, he got to sleep in every morning this weekend. DS doesn't bother to get him up b/c he knows he won't get up!

Soooo...my workout ended up being 45 mins on the TM, mixed in with DM. It was a good workout b/c if I hadn't done it, I may have lost my mind:eek:

Belinda** Good job with the workout. Hope you are feeling good.

Helene** Im sure you had a great vaca! I love all of the CC workouts! Time flies!

Ameila** Have fun gett'in your hair cut. I don't go to the hairdresser very often either.

Trish** To bad you didn't get to your pole party! Thats a bummer but it sounds like you had a great night regardless! Hope your work week flies by for you!

O.k...I think that catches me up with personals! Hopefully my day will get better!

Lori:)

Hi girls,

I took a spin class this morning. I want to get in abs from abs circuit later. Off today, so tomorrow is my son's 1st day in court to enter a plea. Very nervous. Also going to police department to get things out of my son's car today. They are also looking for us to pay towing bill:mad: and we don't even have the car. The lawyer is telling us we're probably going to have to buy it back from the state:mad: Sorry needed to vent. Thinking about doing MMA boxing or kickboxing to relieve the stress.

Belinda - My DS used to have to wear a monitor when he was younger because of arrthymia but only for 24 hours. Are you hooked up yet?

Cookie - I hope you had fun with cardio today:) I think a lot of people stayed home yesterday because of the cold but your right when something is inside it doesn't really matter.

Trish - Too funny about DH being disappointed:) Great job with the weight loss even after movies and dinner:)

Helene - Welcome back! You must have had so much fun.

Iris - Have fun with Disc 7. Well if your done with men and women aren't an option, how about a dog, they do love unconditionally:D

Amelia - It's always fun to get your haircut.

Lori - It's amazing you held it together today. I would think the sound of the TM would wake everyone up. Maybe you need to move the TM to your bedroom:D Sounds like DH is a night owl and you are the early bird. Keeping my fingers crossed your day gets better.

Have a great day everyone:)

Last edited:
Lori - The workouts I was talking about are from Beach Body. They are called Brazilian Butt Lift $60. I just hope they don't make your butt get bigger because I certainly don't need that:D

Good Afternoon Ladies. :)

Checking in with Disc 8 (not 7)...and tacked on 4DS HIS since I had some time today. Had a great workout today. I'm not looking forward to work tonight........you all have 3 guesses why and the first two don't count. :confused:

Lori- Dang....what a crappy day for you!! Hope it's getting better! And yeah, count on you to let me know all of my options....;)

Deb- I have a cat.....lol What abs did you do? I was just talking about the Stab. Abs earlier...killer. I hope everything works out with your DS.

Have a great evening!!

Lori-Sending you hugs, so sorry to hear about your day. how frustrating...:(

Debbie-Vent away, hugs to you too.

Iris-Im pretty sure i know why your not looking forward to work. Awesome workout today!

A big hello to Belinda,Trish,Cookie and Belinda!

well,my diet was shot to hell today. I made the mistake of not eating before we went grocery shopping then we were starving and i gave in( Chinese food:eek:). My DH kept saying "are you sure you want to eat this because i don't want to see you pouting all day because of it".......:confused: i didn't realize i pouted?:rolleyes:

'Evening!
Belinda, wth are you doing witha yoga for dummies? Yoga for Strong Healthy People, Yoga for People Who Refuse to Give Up, or Yoga for Those Tougher than Nails, but not for dummies. Very glad you're doing better.
Iris, now remember it is the oven for the grapefruit not a microwave or crockpot. Thinking of you and hoping your evening is going okay. Hey, I've heard cooking classes are a good way to meet people. I always seem to meet others in the grocery store. A couple of wks ago, this older man started talking to me, and of course I listened. Well, after a bit he mentioned he's a multimillionaire, and I'm like whatever. So, come home relay it to my dh and he asked who. Turns out the guy does have a lot of money - I missed my chance. So now I keep telling the dh he better behave or I'm back to the store. 30/30 this morning - thought of you. Not enough time for MIC - should have done it last wk since that was a week from hell.
Amelia, down 2 - awesome. I came home and ate coffeecake and am now kicking myself. It tasted good at the time. Did you get a wo in today? Just curious, schools up here have a wk break in February and another one in April. Many of the privates take the two wks altogether in March. Do your children have a winter and spring recess?
Lori, I sure hope your day got better. My dh is also a sleeper and I think it is his passive aggressive way of not having to do many things. Drives me crazy, since I'm a light sleeper. The kids always have asked me for help, except for money!, 'cause as they say it will get done. Hope all your visitors aren't staying much longer.
Trish, my dh would have been disappointed too, but I would have preferred the movie. What a nice guy yours is to come help out with the car. Ah, he was probably just trying to earn even more points
Helene, welcome back! You sure were prepared for the trip. How's reentry going?
Deb, thinking of you and your family. Hope it went well today. It can be so stressful, plus expensive. Did you get kb in?
30/30 this morning. Nothing like hiit to jolt me awake - even better than coffee. Don't know but heard lots of people saying how tired they were today. Maybe the cold and cloudiness makes us feel that way. I have about an hr of office work to do, but I think I'm gonna go read and relax instead. Have a good night and sleep well.
Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.